The Whites

>The Whites

>getting mouthy about a perfectly good offer for an "ice cream and a fuck"

>not calling it froyo

fuck outa here

I don't get it OP - is this supposed to be a joke? I could totally go for some frozen yogurt and wholesome sex with a beautiful white girl right now. Are you saying you wouldn't?

>froyo
Is like like a "frunch"? A "fuck lunch"
Frozen yogurt and a blowie?

I can't decide if this is good or bad. On the one hand I like that whiteness is being equated with wholesomeness. On the other hand I feel like it encourages white people to become degenerates to avoid being lame or some shit.

>when the squad is down for the girls to be fucked by strong black bulls while the tiny dicked whitebois can only watch

it's a common thing around these parts

the two on the left are NOT white

>when being genetically unable to become a functioning member of society irks you so much you have to resort to middle school level name calling because deep down you know they're better than you

why do you even have this picture?

oh I get it cuz niggers cant eat dairy

Sounds like a lovely evening

>"god I hate people who have self-respect!!"
>projecting this hard

Google search bean salad.

okay now what

MISSIONARY
INTERCOURSE
FOR
THE
SOLE
PURPOSE
OF
PROCREATION

We can't all be unapologetic rapists, nigs.

>sex and yogurt
>A BAD THING..

Lol niggers are desperate and sucking at straws here. For niggers it would be "Crack and a gang bang" Thats their way of being "hip" and jiving around the place.

>New to pol
>Wanted to see if the rumors were true about it being full of insecure white nationalists
>picked meme that was so light and soft no self-respecting person could possibly get offended by it
>things are worse than I thought

>LOL, these white people have jobs and smell good
>CHECKMATE WHITEY WE GOT YOU NOW!

ayyyy

what the fuck is pol?

yes

Fuck some yogurt sounds pretty good.
And having missionary with a cute white lovely while I engage my most erogenous organ looking deep into her eyes as I impregnate her with my purebred white sperm.
Also sage.

Judging by the fact you knew to use a meme flag kind of gives you away.

There is one thing you should know newfriend: There are more cointel agents here than anywhere else on the internet.

because he is meming larping Nazis into Nazi'ing unironically
>there are no nazis
>until you meme them into existence

>projecting this hard
it's healthier for you to leave. not even memeing.

as opposed to what? assfucking next to a dumpster eating fried chicken?

>he doesnt want to go out for a bite to eat and a cuddle fuck after
Down Syndrome genes.

Found the ungrateful

Stop trying to divide white people you ignorant cunt. Anyone who originates from Europe is white.

I don't even know what a meme flag is

What the fuck is wrong with missionary position? It's great when you are in love with the women you are having sex with.

Why do some people use meme flags on Sup Forums. I mean whats the use of it?

That actually sounds amazing.

At the same time? Sounds great

This. Niggers are animals and love doggy style because they fuck ugly women they can't stand to look at and it brings out their inner ape

So just so I can get a gauge on what's happening. Do you actually think this way, or are you just kidding around?

Some people are ashamed of the Leaf
Can't blame them

no wonder white guys get cucked all the time

Be Proud, Bruthas.

Why are whites so virtuous? They simply must be destroyed if we're ever going to have equality!

Fuck of libcuck. Stop puching your bs Russia narrative.

there are lots of people here who take anything at face value

>Posting a smurf picture
>Meme flag
>Posting some picture that was made by a low-IQ nigger that is supposed to be a "meme"

This is either a low quality bait attempt or you are literally retarded. Why do faggots like you infest pol with this degenerate filth ? Put a glock in your mouth and pull the trigger retarded nigger

Get your head cut off by your local cartel already nigger

when the squad is down for crack and malt liquor

That's called a nooner, virgin. A frunch sounds like a black woman's pubic hair.

>niggers make fun of face to face sex
If my women were that ugly I'd be all about buttsex from behind, too.

Low quality bait

That's the answer

But it's working!

>projecting

Cos whidey is all like "zipperdy dee zipperdy doo"
And black guyz is all like "mmm-hhhuu...don't go there"

you dont eat pussy. pretty smart. you also sag your pants like anybody else at least metaphorically and then deny any gayness to this. four people blowing eachother. two of them being men and two sideshow liar broads eating the yogurt from the fridge or from their yeast infections, is not a good post

sure but that wouldnt make you less of a bitch cuck, cuck

i dont get it ? i bleached a half black girl in doggy style last month

Frozen yogurt is a "white thing"? Whenever I go I mostly see Mexicans, then whites and a few asians.

What are you, a fucking NYtimes journalist?

Only faggots say froyo

I had to give you 2.

That's because Whites are attractive and the man and woman want to look at each other when they have sex.

You're giving NY Times too much credit if you think they have any fucking idea what Sup Forums is other than a "computer thing"

This. It's called frozen bacteria by civilized whites.

I just read this entire thread and the entire time I was repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

>Ayy quirky white people jokes lmao
If you like this meme you're in the wrong place.

>hating frozen yogurt
>hating missionary

Would've worked better without meme flag

The fuck is a meme flag? I used this flag because it's an Anarchist flag. Do y'all use Anarchy flags as meme flags?

Yes, Ancap is a meme

> bla bla bla cuck cuck cuck
Kill yourself already retarded manlet nigger. Mexicans are just above niggers in the society's totem pole. You seem upset that what I said rang true for your ugly women with shittier genes than 80% of the population. The only cuck here is you mentally-challenged manlet. Your genes are degenerate filth

user-kun you are such a fucking fagoot!

They think we're being ironic. If only they knew.

buzzfeed eh? or some other glorified blog site? Youre the diversity hire, majored in negro history or lesbian dance theory and you are here to get the scoop on the evil alt right racist supreme white people right?

Show
Your
Flag

It's for Swedes who want to hide.

If only you knew how bad things really are

I'm white, brev

Because your ideology sometimes is more important than your country

Also some meme flags are used only to make bait

Sorry I can make a girl cum for real instead of fucking her like a dog.

I see one white and three subhumans

You're the same tard who claimed to be new earlier. Why do you guys post the same thing on the same day?

that's two years ago. today it's obvious that most people see that and go "cool"and that's what victory looks like.

pee

TFW you have more muscle-mass than everyone combined in that picture

why do liberals have against missionary?

Yeah us whites totally suck Man U should move to a place where there are no whites so you can be happy. This is the final redpill

You are a dumb nigger and your thread is fucking gay. Please kill yourself and stream it live.

Lol, burn th coal...

So how long till this bullshit gets pruned?

Ah, the ole Froyoblo

they don't know how to do it. seriously!

>come for the memes
>stay for the dreams

>DAY OF THE PEANUT BUTTER!

I'm no Jew