Why does nobody care about Shakugan no Shana anymore?

Why does nobody care about Shakugan no Shana anymore?

It's been a long time.

Kinda missed the boat there buddy

It ended just four years ago. Haruhi has been gone for around the same time but there are still regular threads about it.

cause final was shit

You really can't compare SnS to haruhi dumb tripfag

OH GOD SHANA IS HOT

nothing to talk anymore aside shana win recent ISML maybe

it gets mentioned from time to time but it was pretty forgettable to be honest.

Tsunderie chart
Shana - Top Tier
Kanzaki Holmes Aria - Ok Tier
Nagi Sanzenin - Meh Tier
aisaka - taiga garbage tier
louise - Biggest Shit Tier

Yui loli Kotegawa with a katana

JOINT > triangle = Hishoku no Sora = Serment > Light My Fire > being = Koubou = Akai Namida = Portamento > Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo = ONE > All in Good Time = Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi > I'll believe = u/n > sense > Aka no Seijaku > BLAZE > Prophecy > Sociometry

>Shana
>implying the anime with the greatest opening themes of all time is forgettable

it is forgettable it was a terribly generic anime.

It was shit even back then

Generic as fuck early 00 anime won't be saved by a shitty OP

>Shana OPs
>shitty

It ended, what can we say.

Joint is a very good choice as the best song, but why is Blaze so low? Also Hishoku no Sora should be first due to the sentimental value of the song.

JOINT is her most iconic song (and incidentally the last song she sang at her final concert) so there.

BLAZE isn't bad, it's just that the other songs are much better than it. Sociometry is the only bad Shana song.

Didn't the author die

Faded hype, nothing to talk about anymore, and it's old. But Shana still gets posts and waifu'd around here.

But in recent news, guess who won ISML?

Because ended and it's a seasonal hype anime.

It was a long time ago but there are still shanafags lurking around which is good enough for me.

the old horse racing axiom proves the value of a seasoned campaigner and a fine stayer in any race here.

Why the fuck they still include old characters

it's like the US Masters golf, winning or placing into the finals gets you X years exemption, or something close to that.

I remember loving pretty much every anime song from the Fate/Haruhi/Shana era. I would religiously download all the singles and listen to them.

These days I don't find anime songs compelling anymore, but I still listen to those old songs. I wonder what changed.

I must be getting old.

No, that was Zero no tsukaima

>Hishoku no Sora
Decided to listen it again a long time.

Felt sad the moment I heard the first notes.

That was one of the last years where I was actually able to enjoy stuff.
Then I got diagnosed with psychosis and the anti-psychotics shrunk my brain, but maybe I shouldn't blame the medication as I was the problem.

I wish I could enjoy things like I did again, or at least enjoy it a little.
Or maybe have some ability to focus again.

It normally isn't very hard, but sometimes I remember those memories where I felt like somebody completely different and I realize what I've missed out of all those years.

Shana is my waifu. I love her very much.

I still love Shana

But it's been a long time

A 100 episode reboot that follows the novels more closely will never happen so yeah

Shana was my favorite anime some years ago and I remember how I was so happy after they finally announced the third season