There's nothing wrong with whites and Asians race mixing...

There's nothing wrong with whites and Asians race mixing. Asians have a higher IQ and higher impulse control than whites. Whites are better at empire and civilization building. We also come from a common neanderthal/denisovan ancestor. Whites and Asians were made for each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Asians have a higher IQ
Only marginally in spatial reasoning, really. Ashkenazi Jews have us both on verbal and mathematical intelligence. I suggestt Jewish racemixing for everyone.

related

True but Ashkenazis are basically Eastern European Gypsies. The actual Semites are the Palestinians and the Arabs.

If there was no White-Asian race mixing, there would be no Kalergi plan. Chinklets resent their mothers being fucked by aryan dongs and strike back at the Father's civilization when they get fed up with not fitting in it and being part of a non-people.

kill yourself nip cuck jews will be gassed

expanded

What is the Kalergi plan?

Asians laugh at Asian-obsessed virgins like you.

Kike San

Nah, it's more like
Sub Saharan/ abo split from everyone else: 40,000 years ago
Asians split from whites: 15,000 years ago
Native Americans split from Asians: 13,000 years ago
Arabs split from whites: 8000 years ago

are u just trying to dissuade white men from coming to japan to fertilize your millions of single women?

Subhuman Chinese don't count.

Lurk moar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Everybody laughs at britbong-obsessed virgins like you while china reams your boipuss

Weeb virgin detected. If you're going to use the IQ meme to justify your anime obsession, then you can't look past Hong Kong, which has the highest IQ in the world.

Everybody laughs at Ching Chong Hong Kong

>asians have higher IQ
Not the ones that'd settle for your low quality beta ass. Enjoy your crazy elliot offspring.

That explains why south Asian like Cambodia and philippe and are straight jigger tier.

They split off much further.

Makes me wonder about pajeets though... where did they go wrong?

Also English is on here but not germania or Celtics? English is not a race lmao.

English are the definition of mutts. Celts who were invaded by the romans the. The angles, then Saxons, then Norwegians, then the Norman's.

They are an amalgamation of central germanic, Norse, Celtics and laten lineage. Also whoever was there before the Celt got either absorbed or wiped out. But we don't know much about those people.

>Bermuda
>English teacher
Pathetic

when you mix you don't mix the two best traits
you water all traits down

this. mix with us goyim

Well, getting "cucked" by the British government is better than getting cucked by the CPC

English teacher? lol, assumptions. Literally the goto response. HK is truly inferior to singapore or even your Mainland counterparts.

I just said that to piss you off. With that said, you can't deny the fact that Asian countries try to emulate western culture in many ways. You're people are just as obsessed with us (if not more so) than we are with your people.

I do miss the Brit days, doesn't mean Asian women aren't laughing at yellow fever whites.
I have family in Singapore so I can enjoy the best of both worlds. Regardless, you are an English teacher. There's not (much) shame in it.
>You're people are just as obsessed with us (if not more so) than we are with your people.

It's similar here to white people being obsessed with black culture in America. Many people do it, but if you're the girl who goes off and fucks a white guy, most people are pretty ashamed of them.

most jewish thing I have read all day

>ITT: WHITES acting like niggers and also some kikes promoting racemixing.

Enjoy your supreme gentlemans sons fags.

Not an english teacher, though. Software dev, but its not much more respectable, I suppose.

>It's similar here to white people being obsessed with black culture in America. Many people do it, but if you're the girl who goes off and fucks a white guy, most people are pretty ashamed of them.
Good, we will breed your women.

HAHA NICE TRY RABBI

>Asians have a higher IQ
I've already seen a couple of studies with Korean Americans, who are specially picked form the best of Korea, scoring on the same level with whites, or even below.

I've also seen studies with Ashkenazi Jews at only 104.

Post credible source.

I've spent time in Chengdu, China as a software developer, I can speak a bit of their dialect (which is only slightly different than standard Mandarin), and now I'm in Japan temporarily. You think I'm that naive not to know their perspective on race? Whites are considered acceptable for marriage partners, especially among the educated classes and even CCP members. It's the fucking nongmin who are skeptical of anyone who aren't from their same inbred village.

Stop with this nigger tier MUH DIK shit. Plenty of Asian (depends on the country) women love white guys but it's usually those with daddy issues or wanting a rich foreigner to take them away. The exceptions are Japan (where the men are incredibly beta), and parts of China where women over 30 essentially become undesirable to Chinese men.

Go ahead, but your fantasies are much harder to obtain in real life. You'll need a fair amount of money to be viewed as acceptable by one. Plus, every mixed breed I've encountered is a mongoloid.
Most Mainlanders don't give a fuck about whites one way or the other. If you'd actually been there you'd know this.

Asian women are much more aggressive than white women. white women can be unpredictable and overly emotional, but asian women will get as close as possible to castrating you. white guys are usually the submissive in those sorts of pairings.

I don't think these should necessarily "encouraged," but at least "tolerated."

I am not sure most asian guys actually want to have a family with white women. Assimilated ones with mostly non-Asian friends do and also Asian Americans guys in the military.

I think some asian women do want to have families with white guys, but it is usually for military benefits or for the white guy to be a submissive trophy boyfriend.

Regarding IQ, remember that isn't everything.
People can waste their IQ and also people can put in effort to compensate for a lack of IQ, so people should be judged individually regarding their "worth" to society, not stereotypes.

I'm saying that there is no shame, little colonial boy.

I believe I read once 104 for Ashkenazi Jews in Israel and there was study done back in the 70s on caucasian students in the US that found their IQ to be ~104, I believe (it was done by Margaret Bachman or something like that). The study is old as fuck, though, but it's notable because they were normal jewish kids while apparently a lot of IQ sampling for Ashkenazis are from orthodox and jews from affluent areas. I'll try to find a link.

R A R E
A
R
E

Ashkenazi Jews are basically Eastern European people (yes if you are from Eastern Europe it's basically guaranteed that you have at least partial Ashkenazi ancestors) so you better prep your wife for Ivan.

I mean come on, the Ruskies managed to achieve shit even under the conditions of being ruled by a communist elite and having their best people slaughtered during the revolution and WW2.

Newfag. Here's an actual rare. Original file name, original size.

>No shame for a CCP party member to marry a westerner.
also
>Important women in CCP
You're delusional, nip

>We also come from a common neanderthal/denisovan ancestor.
Yeah, but only Odin gave us blue eyes and blonde hair.

It's the family I was referring to, obviously. And you really have no idea how the social dynamics work there, so I assume you're just a white expat.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

best alliance

You're basing your entire social knowledge off of one family you knew in Chengdu, and you came away with:
>Women in CCP face no shame for marrying a western men

I couldn't be more clueless than you if I tried.

Nope. Inbreds migrating north from the western Balkans gave you Blue eyes.

Enjoy knowing that Sven is lower than a slavnigger.

Same religion dumbass.

The problem is you will get rustled if a Chinaman or Asian fella breeds with a white woman. So no can do user. Another fact is that you're kids look more Asian than white and will grow up to be social justice warriors which is a huge liability.

Whites, Americans, and weebs need to get kicked out of Japan. They don't bring any value just virtue signalling. Talking about you nerd.

race mixing is all fine until your mongrel child needs an organ or bone marrow transplant.

Not even that, they will most likely grow up to virtue signal to others about their mixed heritage to annoy others.

The thing is that you people lack the creativity of whites.

Sure you can copy almost anything we do, but you aren’t the engine.

Mixing with Asians would be just as disarerous as mixing with Somalis.

Yeah !!! vikings and mongols getting together to sell Whites to the muslims - GOOD TIMES !!!

When I was in China it almost felt like being a celebrity.

>what is anime

You're creativity isn't impressing me. In China we don't go out our way to whore our demographics like you whites do in America.

>mfw i can fuck asians without racemixing

Most white women are grossly overweight

[...] in the US

The absolute state of contemporary Russia is an argument against your “EE = Jewish intelligence” hypothesis, not for it.

Israel is vastly more developed than Russia at whole, despite being a recently founded desert nation surrounded by mortal enemies, while Russia has fertile lands and natural resources.

But most kikes are nor even aesthetically pleasant, thus reducing the chances of a next generation, plus kikes are infamous for making problems, if there is another genocide it will be them getting killed, again, and I don't want my descendants targeted.

>There's nothing wrong with whites and Asians race mixing.
White-Asian kids and multiracial kids in general have mental illness through the roof relative to monoracial kids. Same shit with depression, anxiety, drinking habits, drugs, you name it.
Asians have a higher IQ and higher impulse control than whites.
All of Asia minus Japan and Korea has tested lower in IQ than whites. Japs and Koreans are the only Asians with reliable IQ data who you could say have a higher IQ than whites, though the difference isn't big if you actually USE white populations instead of "white" countries and it becomes even smaller when you look at specific white ethnicities, like German whites alone or Dutch or whatever. So no, Asia's aggregate IQ is lower than Europe's, so how the fuck do Asians have a higher IQ?
Also, Asian-Americans are worse off than their Jap and Korean counterparts, white Americans have been shown to outperform Asians in PISA testing and other metrics.
Also whites have lower time preference than Asians and whites are probably more creative (creativity being high novelty seeking, low anxiety, high individualism), these things have been studied and you can easily look them up.

Lastly IQ is a dumb as fuck oversimplification of racial differences. IQ itself is comprised of many different subtests (of which different races at the SAME IQ have varying performances) and there are PLENTY of other heritable traits worth concerning yourself with. Anxiety, social ideology, political ideology, literally everything is heritable. LITERALLY everything. IQ is not the be all end all racial difference.

Anyone else find happa chicks hot AF ?

They are hot af, but hapa guys end up even uglier than regular asian guys.

Not interested in having a daughter at all like you homos. A mixed Asian son brings in a lot of liabilities since western society views niggers more respectable than Asian men. So I say this and it all tells me mixing asian/white is not good.

I don't want a daughter, just pointing out happa chicks expand my dong if you know what I mean

The way to solve the "my kids will not be white" problem is to breed with a white woman and then get the superior virgin asian woman and dump the roastie.

I'm saying that if you mix with an Asian your daughters will probably turn out hot but your sons will look like Elliot Rogers. If you're having lots of kids, then you'll probably have at least one of both. I wasn't saying you should specifically want a daughter, I was making a point against race mixing with Asians.

I prefer to abort them. I might have to beat a woman to death if she has my kid but doesn't want to abort the girl.

Massive non-white immigration into white countries and only white countries is white genocide.

can i get that dumped roastie