What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtube.com/watch?v=OezH6tQy5zc
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

he knows that no matter what it all comes down to removing all muds and also the jews if this country is to stand any chance

Legos, play-doh and grape juice with his safety helmet on.

He becomes a time traveller.
You know whats next

Absolute world supremacy

He looks like he's seen things. His father has given him the tools.

Complete strategic cyber command

" I wanna fuck my sister"

youtube.com/watch?v=OezH6tQy5zc
This is the end Beautiful friend
This is the end My only friend The end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes again
Can you picture what will be?
So limitless and free
Desperately in need
Of some stranger's hand
In a desperate land
Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah
Advertisement
Scroll to continue with content
There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's Highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway West, baby
Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake, he's long, seven miles
Ride the snake
He's old and his skin is cold
The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here and we'll do the rest
The blue bus is calling us
The blue bus is calling us
Driver, where you taking us?
The killer awoke before dawn
He put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door
And he looked inside
"Father?" "Yes, son?" "I want to kill you"
"Mother? I want to fuck you."
Come on baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Of the blue bus, on the blue bus, on the blue bus
Come on yeah
Fuck, fuck
Fuck fuck, fuck, fuck
Come on baby, fuck me baby yeah
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Come on baby, fuck me baby
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Come on
Fuck fuck
Alright
Fuck fuck
Kill, kill, kill, kill
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die
This is the end

that is his mother
nanny melania he has already diddled

Becoming a hot trap?

I want know what is his endheight

To fuck Melania

To shitpost and call people niggers same as the rest of us. /ourguy

He is waiting for his chance to get the time machine

consume soy

Learn from his father's mistakes so he can run for president when he's old enough and usher in an utopia.

Not be assasinated or blackmailed before 30

He has slavic features. It is Melania's son.

To make anime real.

Do this 16 hours a day

Definitely not the look of a child.

>>What's his endgame?

President Barron Trump 2036

Time travel obviously

I hope Baron is alpha for Trump's sake. He said he wanted one of his kids to be like him. The other three aren't.

he will marry an arab

Baron is Trump, but far younger. He teaches himself, over and over, throughout time, how to win.

It ended nov 8 2016.

My father is alpha as fuck. My brothers are somewhat alpha, but not alpha alpha.

I must carry the flag. I am in my mid adult years, and it is a heavy flag to carry. I can only imagine how heavy the burden would be for someone younger, in their younger years.

GALAXY

Spin fidget and rock you in playstation

His endgame is becoming the next Emperor after his father completes the final stage of the Enlightenment.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Of all these things are we going through this is a white couple we know we are still in a state of truth we are still more than a good man he was a good and god is a man of a good man god is a god god is god bless you

He has autism, right?

He’s an autist so probably nothing

[muffled Legend of the Galactic Heroes music]

Yes, and he's bullied at school. That's why his Mommy Melania is always talking about anti-bully

I think he was born when his mom was 40 and his dad was 60

Jesus Christ. Can you imagine being that defective and in the public lime light too?

It's not so bad. He's rich and protected, and tall and handsome. If he didn't have money, he'd just have a Minecraft Let's Play Youtube channel or review foods like that Reviewbrah kid

is it ok if his chin is pushed in?

All the Trumps have recessed chins.

The only one who doesn't is Ivanka, and that's because she got plastic surgery to correct it

When I was in school we would only bully ugly kids, but everyone has respect with the retards and autistic kids. In fact we went out of our way to befriend them.
But if you were ugly we would bully you and it was funny too! I'm sure they are in therapy but who cares that's what Obamacare is for

yeah, I've noticed that too. But Tiffany got it really bad. But I don't understand because her mother has such a chiseled nordic jaw

>everyone has respect with the retards and autistic kids
what? you'd invite retards and autistic kids to your parties? eat lunch with them? hang out with them? spend your free time with them?

no.

dat strong Trump genes

The real tragedy is that all of Trump's lineage is Jewish now. 9 grandchildren and 9 are Jewish

> Ivanka converted to Judaism, 3 Jewish children
> One of the Trump sons married a Jewish woman, 5 Jewish children
> Other Trump son married a Jewish woman, just gave birth to another Jewish kid
> Tiffany is seriously dating a Jewish man

The only one who isn't married to a Jew is 12-year-old Barron

Chin recession is not genetic it's due to lifestyle changes and modern convenience.

yeah we would. We would invite this down syndrome girl to parties. It was kinda adorable how we were so nice to them. And there weren't heaps of autistic kids at our school mind you, but you would never be mean to them. That's just gay. It's like being mean to a puppy. They aren't aware of there surroundings.

I think I spotted the sociopath.
>Bullied ugly kids
Doesn't feel bad as a fucking adult knowing people can't control being ugly. (Unless they're fat.) Are you sure you ain't a young child or an edgy teenager?

Meant to reply to this one, fuck.

actually I researched that and Lana Trump is not Jewish. I read that somewhere too, but it turns out to be untrue

Yer either really ugly or a closet liberal.

what lifestyle causes a recessed chin?

1. That isn't a bad thing.
2. I doubt it.
3. You're a loser.

I think we have a winner

you replied to the wrong one. You might be autistic.
I make fun of you now

yes, I noticed that Wikipedia has deleted the entry about Lara Yunska Trump's Jewish wedding :^)

> Though media outlets widely reported that Lara Yunaska Trump is Jewish, she is in fact not a Jew, a White House Press Office representative confirmed
> The false impression that Lara Yunaska Trump is Jewish seems to trace back to a 2014 article in the New York Post that said the couple wed under “a crystal-embellished chuppa” (with Jewish brother-in-law Jared Kushner officiating).

Okay, in that case, Donald Trump has 9 grandchildren, and 8 of them are Jewish

looking down a lot I guess

what the hell are "slavic features"? i don't see him squatting or having a out of style haircut

Dr. John Mew is the leading peddler of the theory but he has some very solid evidence to back him up. Basically, seeing as the heavily processed diet of today's human is so much less intensive than what we evolved with our jaws aren't forming correctly which is why so many people need braces. Think about it, how many other mammals who basically have the same jaw as us suffer from fucked up teeth anywhere in the same region as first world humans?
The main evidence that makes me believe his theories
>Primitive populations usually have much less tooth crowding and recession, however after immigrating to first world nations their children suffer at similar rates to the host nation, evidencing non-genetic causes
>They screwed with some monkeys jaws to make chewing more/less intensive, with the result that those who had to chew harder had well formed jaws while those who had chewing made less intensive had malformed jaws and crowding
That's more than enough evidence for me.
It's breddy interesting stuff but if you had braces as a kid for crowding it might depress you because it's actually not just your jaw, it's also recession of the maxilla which is basically your entire face.

Vanessa is half Jewish and Half Danish. Her mom is Danish. By Jewish law she ain't no jew, but probably a Zionist and claims judaism all the same

I dont see sweddish features either,no rape signs nor makeup and a rape whistle.

>"You're suppose to be like normies who care about popularity and looks or you must be a ugly or a leftist!"
The fact you attacked my looks instead of denying being a young child says wonders.

I swear to god go back to Plebbit where people like you fit in, you fucking faggot.

We arnt chewing enough and we spend childhood and puberty relatively sedentary. The sedentary life style means a lower level of test and hgh produced over puberty. Low test, low hgh means a smaller jaw. It's not rocket engineering.

There's ID's on this board you have no excuse mistaking me for someone else so I guess you're dumb as well as ugly. Also, you say I'm bringing the level of discussion down by answering your ad hom with ad hom? Wew lad.

And liberals are the "Everyone is beautiful heirarchy doesn't exist nobody should be mocked for things they had no choice in". I think you're in the wrong place.

The Chimp experiment supports the Mew hypothesis over yours.

Look man I get that you want someone look up to that gets mad pussy because you are a loser but ignoring that Barron looks like a Chad version of my autistic cousin doesn’t make it any better. He’s gonna have so much trouble fitting in

> heavily processed diet of today's human diet
> our jaws aren't forming correctly
> but if you had braces as a kid for crowding it might depress you because it's actually not just your jaw, it's also recession of the maxilla which is basically your entire face.

:(

I had braces as a teenager for crowding of the teeth

tendies, ethnic cleansing, mommy milkys

I'm sure his big sister Ivanka will find a nice Jewish girl for him to marry

Chimps have no hgh imbalances. Just look at someone with gigantism. Hugh jaws as a result of excess hgh. We also know that people now have lower hgh as a result of inactivity. If he expanded his experiment hgh would be brought into it. No doubt he listed it as a limitation of his experiment.

even if you posted that image ironically, it's still autistic as fuck

Balance between the light side and dark side of the force duh!
Will achieve FTL using only his mind.

Is Barron Q?

That... actually makes me feel optimistic for him.

They've already had an ISIS plot against his life.

Becoming part of CWC's universe.

Some things money can't buy

>his mom was 40 and his dad was 60
It was the vaccinations damn it.

ISIS = mossad/cianiggers

It's not about the size of the jaw though it's about the position. Due to the recessed maxilla the jaw doesn't move forward enough. Posture is also involved.
Best you can do is don't make the same mistake yer parents did and if you have kids make sure they have correct posture and food. There might be surgical options, not too sure, some people think "mewing" can work even in adulthood to bring the maxilla forward through proper posture and tongue position but there's no solid evidence and it's not endorsed by Mew himself (He says it MIGHT be possible due to people with atrophy disorders like Hawking having their Maxilla recede, and if it can move one way it can move the other, but doesn't want to give false hope).

Soft food and allergies.

If you breathe through your mouth throughout your formative years you'll like like this even if you have good genes.

If you had allergies as a kid and your parents didn't do something about it, I'm sorry. Here's to all the kids who were allergic to whatever pet they wanted but got it anyways because their liberal parents didn't want them to hate them in the future.

Oh, so that's why my dad told me I had tons of friends.

I thought you faggots were just following me around because you were bored.

Cool.

Yes
Star trek Q.

>What's his endgame?
Total World Domination

On the allergy topic, I had like 80 pinprick shots in the arm to find out what I was allergic to over a two week period and then got droplets in the mail to put under my tongue for two years. Is this not happening now to kids with several severe allergies?

This. He'll be our first emperor and lead us into successful war against Canada.

Such a big boy.