Ajit Pai's wifey. have fun friends

Ajit Pai's wifey. have fun friends.

facebookcom/janine.vanlancker

Show bob and vegene

MIX THE CURRY

DIE IN A HURRY

You want me to let her know we don't want net neutrality?

She has nothing to do with your whiney bitch fest you lunatic. Jesus.

Fuck Pai. I bet he can't afford a toilet with how much money he spends on Google searches and poos in his designated shitting street. Fuck you all for defending him.

WE DO WANT NET NEUTRALITY STUPIDHEAD

Boy went and got himself a white girl. Dutch at that.

That's how you know this guy's got a high self-opinion.

Put my ass in your asshole.

>gaslighting us into hating the guy because he's dating a fellow indo-aryan
nice try reddit, but you'll still pay for that internet

This. Shills getting desperate now that their daddy Soros isn't going to get his way. Nobody cares about this guy's wife.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You lost nigger, give up. This is getting sad.

this. I bet he treats her son well, too.

Why didn't you idiots tell us he was fucking a traitor whore beforehand? all of this shilling and you only needed this one pic.

Can we just remove the entire FCC now?

No Vegena and Bobs makes Pajeet mad

>Shills fail at shilling on that racist Sup Forums board
>Shills hope racists Sup Forums board will attack someone they don't like because they're brown
>Shills still fail

Op is a Jewish failure

I am pretty tired user. Seems like a good time to go to sleep. I can't stop yawning as it is. You should take a nice long sleep and rest yourself.

Now what?

FAKE ACCOUNT

FAKE ACCOUNT

FAKE ACCOUNT

OP just created it to bait people. SAGE this post.

Shills obviously don't know what "not your personal army" means.

White women love the BIC. Nothing is more glorious than cleaning Indian cum out of my wife after Pradeep has had his way with her. (I'm not allowed to have sex with her). It's so HOT!!

The best part is we're in love!! Can you believe it?! I'm the luckiest guy in the world!

No we don’t faggot fuck off

"We no like bad internet pay man!!! Pol work your creepy internet magic and make him wifey sad!!"

Faggots at Sup Forums seriously just tried to sick pol on this random white woman who married an IT monkey

>Actually defending a poo
Sup Forums has hit an all time low.

bitch lasagna

Hate Pai all you want but attacking his wife is just fucking sad.

She dindu nuffin, she a good girl.

We like this guy though, and we don't like Obama's fake ass (((net neutrality))) either.

Sage.

We don't approve of doxxing white women unless they're feminists actually trying to ruin/ruined someone's life for no reason here, contrary to MGTOW's belief.

lol at thousands of '''white''' people saying that to her all of a sudden

Kikes are sure out in force lately.

does his cum taste like chutney?

>WE NEED DA GOVERNMENT TO REGULATE DA INTERNETZ
fuck off reddit

is that a blonde Sarah Silverman?

>we
>caring weather the ftc or fcc fucks us
I remember the first time I cared about something political too.

>I-I don't like this guy because he married a white woman

All of Sup Forums in a nutshell

She literally looks like a mutt.

Is she a kike?

Wow, so now feminazis and redditors are going to harass some dude's wife because he won't let Google and Anita Sarkeesian censor the internet. Media Matters will probably right articles about it celebrating it as a good thing.

Democrat Holocaust cannot come soon enough.

>you lived to see 4/pol/ become opposed to net neutrality just to be contrarian

Have fun when Sup Forums can't afford to pay Comcast the bribe and this board runs so slow that you can't even use it. What could go wrong by giving the most Jewish corporations in America the ability to decrease the speed of websites to practical unusability?

fuck the FCC rite liberals but also lets put the internet in their hands I'm sure they will be responsible with it

he looks like a tanned italian. Stop taqqyiaing us!

We were always opposed, net neutrality threads were just a shill target. NN is a pro silicon valley conspiracy.