Yugioh thread

Rewatching yugioh waking the dragons subbed and holy shit I don't remember it being this good.

>dat orichalcos theme
>dat based motherfucker rafael
>dat kaiba v amelda

I admit it started off slow but now that I'm into the duels back to back this arc is getting to be better than battle city. What does Sup Forums think of it?

Also check my 6.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmsWfjDx4dg
youtube.com/watch?v=QLB6FbhKS6A
youtu.be/gulH70iDAys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YUGIIIIIIIII

its edgy as fuck and there are a couple of "lol what situations" but it had pretty good duels Rafael was cool although he had that broken card I think absorbed power from all dead monsters him and yugi still had good duels.the turtle catapult and the dark magician girl shit was yamis scapegoat like twice though wasn't it

I still don't know what happened there, how the fuck did he absorb red eyes into that magic card he played? While we're at it, Valor's deck was ridiculously OP, I thought Raphael's was actually good, was really satisfying to see Pharaoh lose even after he pulled all that crazy shit with Orichalcos.
just finished MONSTA CADO episode. I don't mind the edge since it's not inherently bad. Based Kaiba calling Amelda the fuck out is basically how I feel about the antagonists, so I'm glad somebody said it.

postin epic theme

youtube.com/watch?v=fmsWfjDx4dg

youtube.com/watch?v=QLB6FbhKS6A

Waking the dragons is the best filler

DORAOMONSTAH CARDO

Too bad waking the filler dragons is fucking stupid even for ygo standards.

pls explain

Best ygo theme: youtu.be/gulH70iDAys

Yusei is also best Yu-Gi-Oh! MC

5D's is so underrated, specifically the first half.

>Most fans consider it the best series
>"Underrated"

It's not 2008 any more, no one is parroting le "CARD GAMEZ ON MOTERCYCLEZ LOLXD!1111" maymay anymore M8.

I STILL BELIEVE IN MY 5

5ds probably scared people away with his "card games on motorcycles"
They pulled it off amazing tho

WHAT DID YOU SAY YUSEI?

I CAME

Yeah but the Yliaster shit... My god.

Back then we got the german dub, which was based on the english script and seriously. fuck that script.

the german VA is brilliant but the original script is so much better

I use both of those in YGO Pro as dueling music. That arc had the best OST in my opinion.

>YGO Pro
do you play with synchro summon and zexal fags do I need to know the changes to play pro I only get traditional yugioh

Dartz's deck was hilarously ridiculous.

And fitting enough, the way he was beaten was some high tier Atem bullshit

You can play with whatever summoning method you want, the program is always updated with new cards.

You could still play tribute/classic YGO, but you'll probably get destroyed by both real people and the AI. Since I've only seen Duel Monsters as well, the thing I find the most fun about current YGO is seeing how they've turned old cards into archetypes (ie Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes).

>Arc-V has already completely died and been replaced by a YGO general

Wew