Girlish Number

Do you feel sorry for Chitose?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/NXgoRcp
imgur.com/a/Fj27w
discord.gg/RxxAP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only a little. At least she felt bad about salting onii-chan's wounds.

I want to fix her up with my dick.

>feeling bad
>for Shitose
Not at fucking all.

I...I wrote a song for Chitose. I hope she likes it.

Well they blew up the chicken man in Philly last night now they blew up his house too
Down on the boardwalk they're gettin' ready for a fight gonna see what them racket boys can do

Now there's trouble busin' in from outta state and the D.A. can't get no relief
Gonna be a rumble out on the promenade and the gamblin' commissions hangin' on by the skin of its teeth

Everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back
Put your makeup on fix your hair up pretty and meet me tonight in Atlantic City

Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay
So I drew what I had from the Central Trust
And I bought us two tickets on that Coast City bus

Everything dies baby that's a fact

Now our luck may have died and our love may be cold but with you forever I'll stay
We're goin' out where the sands turnin' to gold so put on your stockin's cause the nights gettin' cold and maybe everything dies
That's a fact but maybe everything that dies someday comes back

Now I been lookin' for a job but it's hard to find
Down here it's just winners and losers and don't get caught on the wrong side of that line
Well I'm tired of comin' out on the losin' end
So honey last night I met this guy and I'm gonna do a little favor for him
Well I guess everything dies baby that's a fact

No. She needed to be put down.

For her impending kickass redemption arc. Guess who the real protagonist is, Yae-fags!

>Guess who the real protagonists are
Towada and Nanami, of course. Kuzu and Chitose are the bad examples that show them and us what happens when you don't take your work seriously.

Has she even shown interest in guys other than her brother?

What are the odds that he's used those words before in another context that was even less consensual?

Hi, this is my wife Chitose-chan along with her friend Nanami-chan. They are currently having fun preparing for our grand Christmas celebration party. Say something nice to them!

High.

She sang that song at the beach about hoping to find someone to marry, but other than that no.

Energetic, cute, and does not have a shitty personality.

Just shitty taste.

Down with this usurpator! Goujo is rightfully Chitose clay!

In other words, boring shit

>I liked every episode!
She's fake.

I could see someone liking every episode from a hatewatching perspective, but as a legit fan? Hell naw.

Then again she is a high schooler, the people with the worst taste humanly possible, so who knows.

>She is a high schooler
I must've missed that part. Nevermind, I know plenty of high schoolers who are like her. Remember the days when everything was good to us and we didn't know about shitty anime until we dug too deep? Ah, the good old days.

Yes

Nah, she's just the kind that watches trainwreck anime ironically.

This guy comes to the club, slaps your waifu's ass and proceeds to make fun of you.
What do you do?

She's new to anime and has low standards. Easy to impress.

Enter maximum beta mode.

>the slutty hostess MaiMai is voiced by Sakura Ayane

It's like pottery.

Why do normalfags waste money in host clubs?

They never figured out how to jack off.

Sexu harra

So glad that Towada finally stopped being a fucking doormat. He will lead Kuusure to greatness.

>indirectly admitting that illegal downloads weren't much of a problem

Tras- Kuzu will return to greatness and save KusoSure!

honestly i don't have a fucking clue how this show will end, i really hope it won't take the boring ordinary 'wew you just had to ganbare and then everything will be okay' route

pls no bully the Sakura Ayane, it's not her fault she gets type-casted for those characters.

Same goes with Nao-bou.

Well, in Kuzu's case he actually had talent. Chitose is the real loser.

I liked every episode of Seiken Tsukai no World Break, it's just shit taste.

You reap what you sow.
In fact she had it too easy so far, she kind of deserves the shit she's getting.
Still hope she will have something good happening to her, but I also hope she works for that.
And maybe apologize Yae for treating her like shit instead of a friend all this time.

Will we witness Trash stop being a shit?

Fuck no. I've seen Shirobako. I've watched Zuka try and try and fail to get much of anything. Meanwhile Chitose just lucks into a lead role and acts as if she doesn't even need to work and expects her brother to do everything for her.

Fuck Chitose. I hope after Kuusure she has no choice other than hentai games to find voice work.

The only other thing I've seen with her in it is Non Non Biyori, so I was surprised how well Natsumi's voice fit a hostess.

Also apparently this started a new meme in the JP internet, キャバねる.

Zuka a shit

>MaiMai's taste in ""anime""

Best part of the episode, I'm actually starting to feel bad for KuzuP. Hopefully he's able to redeem himself somehow eventually.

Nebraska is an excellent album.

I... I wrote a song for Yae.

Yae
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

Yae
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Yae
Yae

Yae (put on the red light)

I hope she'll like it.

chitose and kuzu p will finally become the legendary combi that causes everyone else to quake in their boots when they hear the GA HA HA coming

Third mock interview got translated:
imgur.com/NXgoRcp
It's Chitose, Yae, and Koto, after the first season finished airing.

That was the second one, this is the third one
imgur.com/a/Fj27w

I don't get the point of them either. Do you need to talk to a fake, plastic woman so badly you're willing to pay money for it?

>Let's make it so only people with a kind heart can watch anime
>If that happens you won't be able to watch your own anime anymore
SAVAGE

Yae a shit!

>writing a song about being in love with a prostitute
>adhering to a variant of sexuality that suppresses the male orgasm
Sting is like the alpha cuck

They may be fake and plastic, but they are very good at carrying a conversation and slathering you with compliments (that's half their job, after all). For the average Japanese salaryman, that sort of contact with the opposite sex is hard enough to come by that they're willing to pay for it. Also there's just a strong culture of "prostitution" being a totes normal thing for dudes to pay for in Japan (and China and Korea), from "girl's bars" and cabaret club to "delivery health" and blow job bars. It's way more pervasive than you'd ever expect.

I watched like 4 episodes and the it's hilarious how they're all part of the trainweck. The light novel author is just sitting there as well. When they played the trailer of the anime I couldn't even recognise the characters. The fans applausing was therefore hilarious

But they could use the money to buy figurines, which are way better at listening to your depressed talk than 3D women.

>Talking to figures
kill yourself. you are a deranged person that needs to be put down

user, just because he doesn't like whores does not mean that he specifically hates your mother.
Don't overreact like that.

I... I wrote a song for Chitose.

You are my Chitose
My only Chitose
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Chitose away

I hope she'll like it.

Yeah, but you could just go and get a massage+handjob/blowjob instead.
I could not imagine talking with a girl like this with a straight face.

Hi, Chitose. I hope we can have as much fun the next time your husband's out of town as we did last time.

>genuinely wants to help the newbie at the beginning of the episode
>stoically accepts it when the higher-up says Gojou is no longer her manager
>continues treating the new girl well even after she steals Gojou
>immediately feels guilty over being rude and goes to apologize that night

I feel betrayed. What value does Chitose have if she's not a bitch? This episode proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Chitose doesn't actually have any fangs. She's a good girl through and through.

I wrote a song about Chitose. I hope she likes it, the ungrateful bitch.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL
I ain't their pick and my voice is shitty
Gave away my spot and shacked up with a newbie
Katta na, that's the master plan
Rise up to the top and have'em eat out of my hands
Yeah we threw it all away, the 2 cour shows
The fans, the free food, the hostess hos
Now all these nerds postin' "shit this blows"
It ain't gonna sell till we girls take off our clothes
So chillin with my squad drinkin beers and sodas
They took half our tiny budget and missed all the quotas
Told my Gojou the truth, and all his tears were spoutin'
Now my cute overfloweth, just like a fountain

Seen Momo at the bar, Yae in between
Kuzu in the trash, it was so serene
Kazu drunk again, yeah she looks real green
And that's three square meals if you know what I mean
So now I wake up every morning and I miss the train
My talent's too strong they gotta make me main
Saw a thirty-year woman walkin down the street
Though I was down with Koto I had to yell 'retreat!'

Because I gone seiyuu so cut the ballyhoo
Subscribe to my blog and my twitter too
Buy my drama CDs for my new debut
And I'll elevate my life with this keikaku

Because I gone seiyuu so cut the ballyhoo
Subscribe to my blog and my twitter too
Buy my drama CDs for my new debut
And I'll elevate my life with this keikaku

I'm not sure this was worth a copy paste.

I... I wrote a song for Chitose.

You can do it!
You can do it!
You can do it!

I hope she'll like it.

>copying my thread

user-kuns... daisuki!

(And I always love the Yae red light one)

to be honest about 50-70% of girlish number threads are probably copipe

I've read every post of every girlish number thread, and only like 10% of posts are コピペ

I... I wrote a song for Chitose-senpai.

MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY
GET OUT THE WAY BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY

I hope she'll like it.

Why would she be rude to her senpai?

>Hobbies: Leading a healthy lifestyle
what the fuck is this
is she a robot?
was she grown in a vat somewhere to be the most Typical Anime Good Girl(tm) ever?

I really hope she's a secret two-faced bitch, she just feels horribly out of place in a show where everyone else at least has some sort of damage

Her fault is being too pure in an impure world. It's dark.

Rude bitch

She's just a high school girl.

I always like seeing characters from my main 市Chofu.

Given how many other aspects of this show's marketing strategy have mirrored Kuusure, I'm hoping for a season two announcement by the end.

The only way for Chitose to redeem is to have apology sex with Gojou.

If he enjoys it and he isn't a theif, a murderer, or a rapist, why do you care?

when that two-faced bitch starts fucking up shit, they'll all be like CHII-SAMA SAVE US

and that's when Chitose points her finger at the heavens and proves why she's the main character

Chitose might come up with such an idea if she had a slutty nature, but she's the furthest thing in the world from that.

>キャバねる
Care to explain?

This one is an exaggeration for entertainment purposes.
The real ones are really good at their jobs. They make you think they actually care. They make you feel good about yourself.
Evolution has made you think that if a woman is actually interested in what you are saying, you must be doing a great job and you are one step closer to bedding her. These women, particularly the pure host /geisha types that won't sleep with you, are near by amazing exploiting that feeling because if they weren't able to they would be in a different line of job.
Is something you don't believe until you try it.

Nothing that special. あやねる (ayaneru) is her usual nickname, they just replaced the aya with the Caba (キャバ/kyaba) from the term for cabaret girl (キャバ嬢). It looks/sounds cute (especially in contrast to the line of work I guess).

If "feel sorry" means "want to impregnate" in your dictionary, then yes I do.

I actually never read any of these songs for Chitose or any other girl that often get posted in these threads.

ikeru ikeru ikeru
ikeru ikeru ikeru

ikeruikeruikeru
ikeruikeruikeru

ikeru

Punished Chitose: An seiyuu without any roles

No point without music. Someone should try singing them.

I want to punish Chitose.

>The real ones are really good at their jobs. They make you think they actually care.
Guess I am a really jaded and cynical old man then.

discord.gg/RxxAP
hentai and loli filled discord, come join bb, pic unrelated i need to refill my hentai folder

Well its like going to the movies. You can either sit there for two hours saying: all these guys are actors and all that shit is CGI or you can suspend your disbelief for two hours and actually enjoy yourself.
The one think you cant do however is to believe either of them are real once you leave.

I love you too, user.

This is hilarious. Thank you, user

>All that corrected text
Man, Gojo had to put his heart and soul editing this monstrosity. Poor bastard.

>imgur.com/NXgoRcp
>the dragon Kuzuryuu, who used to require human sacrifices, specifically human women, before being reformed by a priest and becoming a benevolent god
>Kuzuryuu
>Kuzu
REDEMPTION ARC INCOMING

jinsei soudan

Deepest lore.

It would definitely be disappointing if Kuzu was nothing but trash for the whole show, especially since Towada hinted he was great in his previous project.

Chitose is always learning fast from the production people.

>Kuzu stays garbage to the end, the company finds out about him dipping into project funds for personal reasons, gets fired, bums around the host club with blonde girl while Jouji Not-kata rubs his victory and MaiMai in his face
>Chitose gets panned by fans, dumped by her agency, bums around the house without even the energy to complain that it's not her fault
and no lessons were learned on that day

She definitely needed to get knocked down a few pegs. I thought she would just be haughty and a little full of herself, but the utter lack of effort warrants some humbling. That said, fuck the new girl. She's either a super ass kissing snake in the grass or she actually thinks seasonal LN trash and a half assed VA is amazing. She's shit taste incarnate. Watari needs to fuck off with his pity party commentary at every turn, stop pretending generic LN trash has a bunch of heart and soul behind it and that lots of fans should appreciate it. If anyone in the industry gets to complain, it's animators who work for next to nothing and actually need to have artistic talent.

Those sound like some pretty hard lessons to me.

>stop pretending generic LN trash has a bunch of heart and soul behind it and that lots of fans should appreciate it
nah see if he's playing it serious which the jury is still out on, it's more the typical nipponese 'whatever you do, take pride in it and do it the best you can' outlook. ties in with kazuha's shame about being in a lame industry for nerds. i.e. LN trash is still trash, but that doesn't mean don't bother putting in any effort.

that's assuming he's playing this shit straight

Does 2ch like Chitose as much as Sup Forums does?