The amerimutt meme is actually real. america really is around 56% white

the amerimutt meme is actually real. america really is around 56% white.
>blacks 13%
>latinos 18%
>asians 7%
>other 5%

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahaha
Stupid amerimutt race-mixers

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why do people keep posting pictures of Australias previous prime minister?

Eurofags memes are lacking. I got this one off a leave the other day. A FUCKING LEAF!

This one is a better one too.

i'll never understand why this meme causes so much butthurt. the more you resist, the worse it's gonna get fellow sharters. this is why india is synonymous with poo poo.

Newfags can't handle the bantz

North Africans and Middle Easterners would be considered white in Ameria. Most mexicans are considered white. That adds it up to 56% or 52%.

What is the point of these threads?

The 5% Irish does a lot too.

It must be hard to post a character like this when you're really jealous us americans aren't getting hatefucked by muslims that look exactly like this. Europe is dead.

Lol nah, the 56% meme is only if you count white hispanics as non-white. The real number of white people is 73% in America

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity)

They'll lose all their hispanic culture in a few generations.

Good luck with your Sharia Law and Muslim invasion

>australia

underrated!

>white hispanics

le 56% face is real

>"I SWEAR WERE WHITE"

america is slowing become nonwhite but most us states are 80+% or more white but isnt that why we are here

>most states with the population of 100 people are still white guys

Erm. It was pretty obvious that this is an accurate meme lol. It's the final counter reaction to the American mockery and their arrogance. In my opinion the best meme of the year so far.

Wow - another stupid fucking nigger or kike, hiding behind a meme flag, trying to stir up shit. Guess what? tomorrow I get to wake up and be me, and go have Thanksgiving Day with my white family and friends, and celebrate the society we built. You have to wake up and be you, and have none of that. So yeah, I believe the term is SOD OFF. Lick 56% of my asshole.

Don't forget that Muricans count North Africans and Middle Easterners as white, too. Not to mention fucking Jews.
>Jon-Tron
>half-Iranian

Funny meme but quite retarded.
Conflating whites being 56% of the population vs being 56% white genetically.
If applied to Rhodesia at its most prosperous it would mean that white Rhodesians were Le 8% faces.

thank you master soros we love you and your shekels thanks for the 100bil you're spending on counter-trolling the russian trolls and de-moralizing white people everywhere, you da best.

Ever heard of Spaniards?

What kind of argument is that? Rhodesia was an African country.

I’m gonna beat the living fuck out of you little cunts

Considering the way your country has been (((systematically buttfucked))) for the past century, I'm not sure where you think you have any room to comment?

REEEEEE

But we really don't have any north Africans or middle-easterners. They're less than a percent.

And? What does that have to do with anything I said Ahmed?

>spain
>white
user...I hate to be the one to break this to you.

Americans on Sup Forums are so butthurt

White "Hispanics"
The absolute state of the 56%

Figures the kids from South Park browse Sup Forums

>meme flag
>actually the worst meme flag
opinion discarded.

Anybody who replies after this post instead of REPORTING this thread is an actual nigger.

Americans are heavily mixed so meme isn't wrong. Exaggerated to the maximum levels, but not wrong.

Shit flinging 56% detected

Yeah how white are these """white Hispanics"""
Hint if you are not over 95% white your not white

Also search up on the genetics of white Hispanics there literally just mestizos who think they are white, and spaniards (actual white people) immigration to America was almost nothing; mud bloods do not count

If you're too retarded to figure that out, you are most likely a literal nigger

Impressive!

what could be the real number ? im curious now. only counting mutts that are some mix of europeans. no hispanics, no "my grandpa was black but im white" etc. it must be around 35-40%

Idk I think it's really funny. I think the few people who are getting mad are just trolling to get (you)'s and post shit about Europeans.

We don't have any fucking spaniards. I fucking wish, spanish girls are the best.

>North Africans and Middle Easterners
Technically yes, but if they look like Arabs people wouldn't consider them white. However some light skinned Iranians or Turks might pass.
>Most mexicans are considered white
The census asks what you are, and you can put whatever you want. So in reality, most Mexicans consider themselves white. Why? No idea. I honestly think a large chunk of them have absolutely no idea what their ethnic makeup is. They're mongrels.

Yes, that's what your Hispanics are - Spaniards. They are all Spaniards, America is white.

The retardation of the meme takes whites being 56% of the population to mean whites are only 56% white genetically. Rhodesians were 8% of the population so if you applied this retarded meme to them they would be le 8% faces. aka only 8% white genetically. Your response to this is that Rhodesia is an African country? You must a nigger immigrant.

user your autism is showing.

You know damn well Rhodesia had racial segregation, and South Africa used to have actual apartheid. The USA has state-imposed miscegenation, diversity quotas, lowered standards and special privileges for minorities, to the point you're socially ostracized if you want your children to have same skin color as you.

They are not, you fat fuck.
They're the hairiest fucking women in the world. It's horrendous. And they get hit by the agetruck even harder than Asian women, at a much younger age.

Spanish girls are terrible.

Pointing out retardation is not autism.The le 56% meme existed long before it was being spam posted like it is now. It was retarded then and is still retarded now. I'm pretty sure 90% of people who post it are shitskins. It is the same people who push the "x is not white" shit.

Wtf does that have to do with anything?