Post pages that trigger Sup Forums

Post pages that trigger Sup Forums

>trigger
Did someone shutdown your other shitpost?

Nigga literally wished for an asspull.

Are we talking her about ass pulls or shit art?

are you implying the art is bad?

I'm not even mad about this its EXTREMELY convenient but the worst part is that togashi couldn't bring himself to kill one of them off after saying it was a death match also this thread isn't gonna last stop posting the same shit

Is the old anime better? It looks better, but the fighting scenes probably suck.

That "art" is atrocious and a disgrace for every mangaka

Nigga are you implying Togashi can't draw? Some pages are visually astonishing

99,manga, and 2011 fags all ways argue over which is better I only saw 99 first because I didn't know about 2011 its all the same source material 99 didn't adapt all the arcs though

>Some pages
Yea, some.

Togashi's stuff is about expression, not raw technique. Look Miura's who is all technique and the abominations he is drawing now with creepy eyes and prostitute lips.

I bet you think this page is bad.

I agree that the art in Berserk has gotten bad especially the eyes, but this page is just as bad. His art-style just doesn't appeal to me.

What's so bad about it? The guy is growing muscles and twisting, it's basically the same as this.

Are you Implying this is art?

It's objectively better.

togashi is inconsistent he's good when he wants to be the recent chapters have been good in terms art I hear he tends to draw alone a lot which is a terrible idea and is probably one of the reasons the hiatuses occur so often

Those are static images so it doesn't means much.

Someone post the chain webm

Both have their strong and weak points and because of that everyone will argue about which one is better for eternity.

kinda going against what I said here but I forgot about blue haired machi

they are both weak and strong. like for me after watching the 99 version, I do like the color tones better compared to 2011 which was so bright & colorful.

While I'm one that likes both versions practically equally, it still annoys me that a supposedly cherry picked image to show how much 1999 is better looks pretty much the same as 2011.