Eheh!

Eheh!

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.red/81sa.webm
webm.red/ysVd.webm
nanodesutranslations.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/nanodesu-translations-42nd-project-kokoro-connect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a shitpost.
Your post reflects yourself.
Well done.

Inaba best girl

That one sentence made my dick hard enough you could sharpen diamonds on it.

I read the LNs for this. Too bad it'll never get animated.

Wait, what?

That smile is such a turn on.

Didn't you hear me? I read the Kokoro Connect LNs and am disappointed the ones past where the first season got to will never be animated.

could you explain to an user what kind of stuff happens after the anime in the LNs ?

Yui gets asked out by a lesbian girl.
Two new members join the club, one gets the power to pretend to be the other members and trolls them for a bit. They become friends again afterwards though.
There was an event where they get the power to see people's desires and have an argument over whether or not to use it to help people go out with each other.
Yui and other guy start going out finally.
Then there's a final event where everyone in the school get isolated and have different magical things happen to them, and they have a bit of a fight with the student council president.
And then things return to normal and they live happily ever after.

why so much fucking focus on yui

soo, nothing on inaba?
nice trips [/spoiler}

>voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro
pls my dick can only get so erect...

It's more I love Yui so I talked about her the most, the other girls get plenty of scenes too.

Inaban becomes Dereban because of how loving and dere she is with MC. Also she briefly switches to Yandereban at times, which was great.
She goes out with MC consistently but they have an argument over using the desire-seeing power, he wants to help everyone and she wants to lay low and never use it. But they make up again afterwards.

S2 never ever

thanks user, im happy by the fact that inaba is happy

K-on! Is shit, and your're shit for liking it.

Even as bait this offends me. I see why you guys love Inaban so much, she was my favourite from the anime too, but in the LNs Yui is clearly best.

is the LN good?

webm.red/81sa.webm

webm.red/ysVd.webm

Thanks for sharing.

those look bigger than B cup...

gravity

I masturbate to her.

It's the best LN I've ever read.

Kurapika best girl?

really?

Is that even a question ?

Something something bullies

>shitty loser self insert beta male
why? that's a quick way to ruin a series

What did she mean by this?

are there any good translations? I thought they have only translated the first 3 volumes.

N-No, I agree.

Please tell me Inaban and the MC stay together and do lots of lovely couple things.

Yes.

To be fair, I haven't read very many LNs.

They do. It gets to the point Nagase has to complain about them behaving like a cute couple all the time.

i really want to read it but its not translated completely

NanoDesu just picked it up and are starting from Volume 5 onwards.

nanodesutranslations.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/nanodesu-translations-42nd-project-kokoro-connect/

Fuck this is taking a long time to translate, it's been going for around 6 years.

Hopefully they will continue translating. I've been wanting to read this since the whole no new season fiasco was known but it seems the series is not very popular with translators.

they always drop the good ones

You could have learned Japanese and read all of it in that time.

Sorry I'm not a weeb.

Yes you are.