Have women ruined the west?

youtu.be/yXfMTvpFdr4

If every politician did this, would we be in our current post-modern predicament?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZOA7aR90eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely based. He should have ordered his mother to bring him chicken tendies after putting that roastie back in her place.

Suffrage should be based on willingness for the draft. Boom. Women and soys essentially choose to not vote.

Why is she acting like she's speaking for some rival nation, but she's dressed like a whore?

well, somebody had to provide kids with fapping material. right?

>those eyes
>white

Seems like they were hoping for a diplomatic marriage and they were trying to make the package appealing.

you bigoted fuck. i hoped they thought yoiubetted in the great white north. im sorry if different cultures dont follow your western, white, male dress code. what if that was the outfit of her people? you have no right to slander women of colour. fictional or non-fictional, 3d OR 2d

pig

Women are the niggers of gender

Isn't it funny how fat, greasy Trump supporters with micropenises cry about how they are virgins at 25, and then post stupid shit like this? Really? Women are ruining the West?

Maybe they should take lessons on tradition from a man whose divorced and remarried various times, is attracted to his daughter, and was caught stuttering and all while spying on teenagers in a dressing room...

Ohhh shit I'm soorry I hadn't thought about it this way.
In all seriousness I'd agree with that but only about 2D women. Most of them are alright you shouldn't assume the worst.
Get out 3DPD sympathizer. Out out OUUUTTT.

Someone has a little cunt.

Women are finding their voice for the first time, and all you can do is complain about them. See how far your race goes with that attitude sweetie.

Jackasses such as you ruined the west.

i fucken died

What's this from?

Fire and ice

Pussy worshipping whiteknighing beta faggots ruined the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZOA7aR90eo

My sides.

Nekron is a super gay mummy's boy who blatantly shows more sexual interest in the masculine male warriors he captures.
He swiftly gets rekt when the hyper masc Darkwolf shows up and axes him right in the guts.

It's heavily implied that Darkwolf is actually his father and has trekked across the land just to put down his gayboy son because he's so disappointed at what a flaming homo his single mother has raised him into.
It's a pretty cool movie desu.