Sup Forums

Alaska could be a future homeland of white nationalists from the US.
Nothing is stopping whites from being frontiersman and building a new identity and nation in Alaska.
Don't let the fact that 25% of Alaska is federal land.
The alt-right will never become the dominant culture in any state in the lower 48 (Except for maybe Wyoming).

>25% of Alaska is federal land
Are you implying the other 75% is privately owned?

Nobody brings the bantz like Don Young

Yeah, I'm cool with you alt-right, Trumpsucking micropenised idiots freezing to death in some barren wasteland. I'd be super cool if the Chinese invaded and put you in camps too =D

Not even that close to funny

Just wierdly autistic/pathetic if real

The meaning of what "white" means is changing in America. The issue started with the rise of anti-white sentiment in the media: non-whites can call European Americans "whites", but those same European Americans cannot embrace the identity "white". The dominant culture of twenty years ago in America was "white culture" - an agglomeration of many European cultures who migrated to the USA. This culture was at the centre of America's consciousness, but has now been pushed to its fringes. The dominant culture of today is liberalism which embraces multiculturalism and ethnic diversity. There are still many Americans who identify as white today but they are unable to celebrate their culture. This is why there has been a rise in populism and white nationalism in America. The next frontier for white nationalists who want to create their own society and a new culture is Alaska

It's also entirely plausible to make the alt-right a dominant culture in Alaska. Alaska is ideal because it is inhospitable. You have to agree though that it would be easier to populate Alaska than Mars. Alaska only has 700,000 people, most of whom are already right leaning Republican supporters. If white Americans are unable to be frontiersman today then they can never have a nation of their own - it takes blood, sweat and tears to build a country, culture and identity from nothing!

>Muh dick
It's a nigger.

I like that idea OP. I was actually planning to move back to Alaska once I finished college.

Alaska is pretty big too. We could build something new there. Could be pretty comfy if we put in the work.

We've had a fuck ton of ghetto blacks swarm in over the past 10 years and now our crime rate is the highest in the country. Feels bad

It wouldn't work if the people who went to Alaska were white nationalists as well as Christian fundamentalists. What kind of European culture would you want to flourish in Alaska? It would ideally need to be nationalist, scientific, agnostic and forward thinking. People thought it would be impossible to make Canada habitable!

I don't think the Native Councils that own all the rural land would be cool with that.

We just do what we always do when the natives won't let us have our way... We give them a "happy thanksgiving".

The first thing white nationalists need to do is build at least one community in Alaska. From that community, the culture of what "white nationalism" is can be given time to develop. You need smart people to go first. People that are forward thinking. I think the culture should be modelled from Finnish culture (the Finns even built a wall along their Russian-Finnish border to stop mass migrants from entering their country!). This culture would need to promote atheism. Christianity cannot be thing that holds whites together - it's a proven fallacy.

when climate change kicks in that could be a good idea, and there is as much land there as germany

best of all the cold itself will keep the niggers out!

Your big boy hair will happen, hang in there..

The center right does dominate the entire US dumbass, remember your recent massive loss?
The 2016 campaign is what I'm referring to, in case you blocked it out... Grab a box of safety pins and make friendship bracelets with the pedogate crew in the DNC.

The south east of Alaska is predominantly white. White supremacy is not the answer, of course. It's not sustainable. But I still think white nationalists deserve their own territory where they can let their culture flourish without being constantly target for choosing to identify with fellow whites. IT COULD TOTALLY WORK!

oh snap

It would be easier to populate Alaska than Mars.
It has a lot of resources.
It is separate from the lower 48.
It is sparsely populated (700,000 people)
It is the largest U.S. state.
It is dominated by Republicans.
Nothing is stopping the alt-right and other white nationalists from building a culture, identity and nation in Alaska.
Alaska: IT'S THE NEW FRONTIER FOR EUROPEAN AMERICANS

>be American
>gay
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I don't think you know what you're getting yourself in to.

>be Australian
>lose war to birds
Get fucked

already have plans on moving when I finish my young years

Can we do it in Texas? I don't feel like moving.

White nationalists, if their numbers grow, with have a lot of political might in Alaska. The culture I can see whites having in Alaska is not even well-defined. Whatever that culture is, it would need to be sustainable. I just don't hope that future generations of this "white utopia" don't become soft and anti-white. The Finnish have a very strong culture - they have managed to stay 95% Finn without becoming supremacists. White supremacy will be challenged wherever you go.

I wish but there are too many Mexicans and we would have to nuke Dallas Houston and Fort Worth

what is west virginia

It can still be White Nationalist controlled. The spics are just considered second class. I HATE SNOW almost as much as niggers.

What the fuck did you just say about Alaska you little Eurocuck micropenis faggot?

Texas won't work. The point of white nationalists moving to Alaska is to make their culture dominant their. It's ideal because it is separate from the rest of the US. You don't even need many white nationalists to make the first trek - but it won't work unless there are frontiersman who can make the move first. Why do you think the third world is clambering to get into the States? Because it was built by frontiersman. There are no white frontiersman in America today.

Alaska is a good idea but I stand by Sup Forumss original idea that we need our own island.

Is this a blacks-go-back-to-africa-esque shill campaign? Nice try. I stay where I am.

K Muhammad, KEEP ME POSTED

Not to mention wide swathes of northern Canada that climate change will open.

The dominant culture in the USA today is not white nationalism. You are fighting a war against the Left that you will never win. Retreat to Alaska where we can develop the culture that we so desperately want.

Me and my gf were considering living there in the future. Alaska is honestly underrated

>a few richfags on Sup Forums put all the effort into buying an island
>no infrastructure whatsoever
>mostly neets flocking there expecting to live off the work of others
>2 years into the project (assuming it doesn't end up as another Jamestown), a single hurricane comes and levels the entire island

If white nationalists start moving to Alaska now to build communities, a white nation would eventually emerge in a few decades time.

I see where you are coming from. I get it. I just don't want to accept it. Long term what resources does Alaska have besides not having to use a refrigerator 9 months out of the year? Gold, fish and oil for trade but it seems we'd have to be dependant on others for food etc. with such a harsh climate. Why do we need to snag a whole state? Why not a town or small city? Worried about companies being sued for not hiring minorities?

The cities are fucking horrible. Completely infested with niggers, sub-nigger natives, and slav immigrant thugs with the worst culture of drug abuse I've ever seen.

Alaska has a lot of WOOD, WATER and FOOD. Alaska's climate is also warming up. In a few hundred years it could be sublime. You have to start somewhere. Besides, only a few frontiersman are needed initially to go there and start building. Other like minded people will start following. What is the alternative solution for American white nationalists?

Dont know why everyone says Alaska is the "white mans home". Only reason were majority white (only 64%) is because of Anchorage and that place is rapidly becoming Detroit 2.0. South East is practically just and extension of Washington and is full of yuppie ultra left fags and the interior is filled with Eskimo/Native Niggers.

Best bet is a Midwest Reich, not Alaska
>t. Alaskan living in SE

Yes, the cities are horrible. Not all white peoples share the same cultures and identities. These new white nationalists who migrate to Alaska need to develop a "superior" white culture. They would have to literally build their own communities from scratch. A sustainable culture would need to have foundations in atheism, science and rationality. I want to live in a predominantly white country, but not if the culture is based on fundamentalist Christianity. What kind of "white culture" would you be proud of? People that build and create? Yes, our forefathers were pioneers but that's not the case today.

I was thinking that Wyoming, the least densely populated state in the America, could be a good option. The only problem is that it is completely surrounded by the rest of the United States.

Alaska isnt a lost cause, just as of now it would be too little too late to make Alaska a bastion of White Nationalists, though it does have some potential. If (or when) the RAHOWA starts, then we can purge this state of nigs, lefties, wiggers and native scum. But until then, we dont have the time to do passive migration.

Why would you ever live in a city?

OK now you're being a faggot. White culture is Christianity. They are one.

Living in the country is ridiculously expensive up here.

>I HATE SNOW
you're not white.

Honestly I dont care at this point. I really dont give a shit as long as your on board with White Nationalism and not a degenerate fag. Whites dont have the time nor the luxury to be picky.

>be poland
>giant penis in bum

Degeneracy leads to reduced faith in white identity, and degeneracy is directly caused by atheism. Without Christianity the cause will not last.

Of course degeneracy leads to reduced faith, that's why I said that the requirements should be faith in White Identity and NOT be degenerate.

Work on your reading comprehension

Unfortunately, most white nationalists are Christian. Don't you think it would be better to create a common identity around something that is not religious? If you want a white Alaska to succeed it needs to be practical and scientific. Christianity keeps people in the dark. I want an enlightened white nation.

I guess there a two types of white nationalists.
1. Those that are atheist (like Richard Spencer)
2. Those that are Christian (mostly Evangelical)
Do you think these two cultures could coexist?

Dont have problems with Christians being in a white ethnostate (or even declaring it christian) I dont want it to turn into a white Saudi Arabia

No I dont. Both sides are a bit spergy when it comes down to spirituality, so sadly I think any joint Christian-Athiest WN coalition will either never form or immediately fall apart

Expensive land?

But an atheist WN could be so much more productive and industrious, don't you think? Of course this new culture would need to be better defined. It could be openly Christian and still work. The Jews are mostly agnostic/atheist anyway.

I wish something else tied whites together besides Christianity. Do you think you could create a religious system/faith that was more scientific and forward thinking that could somehow tie whites together but not other races?

Personally at this point it doesn't fucking matter. USA is near overrun, Europe will be (if drastic action isnt taken) by around 2030-2040. We dont have the time to pick and choose

Whoever are the first white nationalist frontiersman (I'm picturing a few hundred people at best) who trek to the Alaska would be responsible for laying the foundations of this new culture. Their ideas could be broadcast on the internet and eventually more like-minded people would follow.

Cosmotheism

I live in Edmonton, and trust me, you don't want to live that far north.

Sort out your own country. Don't yield your homeland.

I also agree that whites can't be picky. I'm not anti-Christian either, I was just trying to highlight that we have the power to literally create a new culture that whites can follow and identify with. The biggest challenge is not ideology, it's moving whites into one place.

As soon as we built a massive temperate biodome, the hoards would come.

1. I'm guessing many non-whites also wouldn't want to live in Alaska.
2. Alaska's climate will improve with climate change.
3. Alaska shares no borders with the rest of the United States.
4. It would be easier to populate Alaska than Mars :)