IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT Q + CBTS IS A LARP

Pic Related. Chew on that. Sorry to spoil the LARP for you but it had to be done for your own good.

Bump to the top

sagemotherfucker

how about the fact that the cunt started a few weeks ago and he's pretending he's made 505 threads in total

Like the pic says it doesn't matter how much you prove it. These people WANT to believe so badly that they will ignore everything that contradicts the larp. They are deep into their own alternate mental reality. There's no bringing them back at this point. It's actually cult think.

Wow

this. and what was said in it is pure, concentrated cancer

Sup Forums is too stupid to realize that its collective autism makes it easy to lead it around by the dick. Which makes Sup Forums ineffective.

This place is basically only good for memes and shitposting

ya dont say? fuck these boomer shitheads

>THE /CBTS/ THEORY - or why boomers like it
>- or how to recognize it's a psyop

>Watching these threads for a while there are three things that make them so popular:

>1. First of all asking questions is a lot more entertaining than stating something. On one hand it has the feel of a crossword puzzle - testing your knowledge while also urging you to broaden your knowledge by researching the answer - and on the other hand it frees you of making mistakes. When you are "just askin questions" like Eric Cartman in a famous South Park episode you are not guilty of stating a controversial opinion, and you can always backpedal on what you REALLY implied when asking. The crossword puzzle aspect makes it interesting for boomers that are bored, and the "just askin" aspect makes it interesting for pseudo-intellectuals and preachers.

>2. The whole structure is a mixture between X-Files, a crime series and a scavenger hunt. It is basically a big, spooky game you can play and pretend your life is worth more than your bratty 16year old slut daughter and your haggy 45 year old fat wife. It is a welcome distraction, stimulating to the mind and making you feel more important.

>3. This mixture is perfect for a psyop. Attract new-wave-atrology-hippie-crystal-magic-ailiums-rapture-boomers that pay $2000 a year to listen to diet gurus and motivation coaches, make them flood a board of young, enthusiastic critical mind with a weird sense of humour and thereby make the whole board very unattractive to the latter, hence "uncool". There is nothing worse than your parents trying to adapt to your generations humor and lifestyle, and that makes it a fucking good way to make a place unattractive, lame and into a void of desperate housewives and fat daddys.

This

"Don't worry about LARPS so much OP
>worry about when people decide to start killing SHILLS"
You lefty faglords couldnt psyop your way out of your wifes'sons' closet.
Go back to smashing the fash on plebbit before I start misgendering and REAAALLLY get leftypol in an uproar.

Hmmmm.

Theyve been told several times which group is running the larp but they have allowed it to continue because they Want it to be true.

deebly inderdesing

also checkkked

QAnon's are the true Molochs

Please be sarcasm
...you cant possibly be this dull
>Refuting a "Larp"
>fucking Sup Forums threads from leftypol are your only "proof"?
>Are you really this new?
>not how proof works dipshit
all the contrarian posts only draw attention to what you are so desperately shilling against.
>ask yourself shill...if the Q questions are so useless ,why bother posting at all???
you fucking dingus?

It's okay all the real autists left weeks ago.

It's just Sup Forumsmoms trying to be "researchers" and incoherent spam bots at this point. Mods should delete threads but hey that's on them.

Why is it bad that the crystal hippy boomers are contained in an xfile episode thread?

Also, implying the entire fucking election didnt tap into patriotism and xfile nostalgia bullshit fighting the deep state for your country back which triggered gen x and boomers.

It's only taking credit. The questions are far too out there for them to not make sense. Anyone who doesn't think we were being programmed by msm is a communist retard. Are you fucking retarded? Go home. Nobody cares about your bullshit larp conspiracy. They are just questions so even normal people can understand. Words can paint a picture. Fuck off shill.

Drink up and enjoy the show. Its all purple flavor anyways.

Taking credit? That post preceded Q's posts by like 2 weeks you massive FAGGOT.

>lefty pol defeats pol by inadvertently flooding it with boomers

Posts like these are honestly starting to piss me off. How can you faggots not see that you're being brainwashed by the kikes? How can you not see a LARP for what it is? Even if you're a plebbitor or youtube boomer there's no excuse, unless you're legitimately retarded. I feel nothing but pity for you.

I see a LARP and it's you. Kill yourself.

Do you know how retarded these people are? Pretty sure if they had any larp attempts it was just them and 1 autist high on vaccines. The Q larp is different and it's all known stuff for years. It's nothing new but the questions do matter.

They're not even wrong. This board is finally dead, but the best part is, it's not a bunch of "le nahtzees" that killed it. The board was flooded by a bunch of shitskins and boomers, and they're the one's that bite on every piece of b8 in existence. All that needs to happen is mods start sending shit to /x/ where it belongs.

My point
>since you cant into context
WHO
FUCKING
CARES
IF
ITS
A
LARP
>YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
I guess if you KEEP CRYING ABOUT IT LIKE A BITCH instead of just making a different,better thread ,everything will be made right.
>How bout this lil buddy:
Dont worry about a fucking tibetian sand painting forum so much
>When you cant even make a thread that gets replies

Stay mad tho faggot

>You're now aware that every successful black in America in the public realm has significant European admixture, usually +50%

t. dipshit that's desperately trying to justify falling for a LARP

bump

T. "No...YOU are"
Fucking loser.
>you have to go back

You're not fooling anyone. You don't know how to post right or how to fucking greentext. Saying "le go back to r3dditXD" doesn't mean you've been here for longer than the 2 weeks you have in reality.

Regardless of whether CBTS is a larp, pic related in most assuredly not.

it doesn't really matter if it's a larp, the questions are worth asking. the problem is that the threads are still ongoing. when frank was ready to drop a deuce, he'd let us know. we didn't have to prime the potty for him

>when frank was ready to drop a deuce, he'd let us know. we didn't have to prime the potty for him
Ah, I'm in a thread full of Autist5 samefaggotry
makes sense now

Jesus Christ you boomers are gullible. You really believe Harrison Ford cares about Reddit? Go fuck yourself faggot.

too many gullible idiots respond without saging

My work here is done, faggots

Lol Who exactly am I trying to fool?
Some leftypol betaqueer like you?
every post you make is fucking dumber than the last.
Not sure why I keep feeding your stupidity but oh well...
>stay gay, pussy
>buhbuhh...why wont you format your posts like everyoneeeee elsseee doeeesss
> muh grrentext formmmatttinngg!!!

I wish our faggot mods would delete the threads and ban every tripfagging retard that posts in them permanently

>Implying there are mods on 4chin specifically for Sup Forums
>Implying there are mods on Sup Forums at all

The cbts maga wojak gets me banned every time lads. Be carefull

>memeflag
>defending larps
Go back you newfag retard we dont want you.

Bumping for cocaine.
Fuck boomerbots, fuck t_d, fuck /leftypol/

i wonder if the shills got a raise or another promise so that they flood Sup Forums with their vaginal bullshit

and please don't forget to sage, everyone

>having to worry about the "alt-right" once Sup Forums and the rest of the alt-right sites are throttled by the ISPs

KEK
Removing NN can't come soon enough

Just saying shill won`t make you fit in, r*ddit.
Also only newfags, r*dditors and jews sage

Media matters WAS NOT HAPPY with its okay to be white. Big shockwave of positive energy on Sup Forums, total mindfuck for lefties

Look at the timing of LARP before the storm. Whenever anons coalesce around a good idea and create a buzz of positivity shills start shitting up the place en masse

The likes of leftypol have a central command (somewhere within the bowels of open society), we do not. They want you to be the depressed nazi larper that the deranged lefties so badly need as an enemy, as opposed to a diverse group that is constantly winning and therefore has an aura of attraction about them to outsiders

Some good all of that smug indignation and holy blustering did, Trump is the president and Sup Forums is huge. The "alt-right" as anti-fasc nigger lovers see it can absorb an arbitrarily large quantity of confusion and obfuscation from truth-hating reprobates and continue as though nothing happened at all. Even if CBTS is 100% LARP it does no actual damage to the ideas people like OP's pic are fighting against

Isn't there a discord server wth some jewtubers that coordinate all the CBTS disinfo?

checkkked and idk