Buy the game, goy

>Cover features depiction of Christ's last supper
>Cover features MAGA theme including guns
>Cover features almost all white dudes
BUY THE GAME GOY

Far Cry Primal didn't sell that well.
I expect this game to sell around the same or even less.

Are the mods ever going to ban this advertising shit here

I want to buy it just so I can get angry at the anti-white, anti-religious tones. Then use it as fuel at the gym.

>mods
>ban

Implying the mods aren't also the shills.

I already played Far Cry in 2004. I never paid for it though.
Why should I buy the same game over and over again?

Mods are shit. How do we over throw them?

They'll use your money as fuel their next piece of shit game, so it works out.

>a game about religious fanatics
>all of them white southern christian dudes

BUY THE GAME, GOY

build our own site

It's a psyop to program people to hate white conservative christians.
They are the crazed fanatical extremists, unified under the nazi american flag.

There's already a lot of hatred for Christians.

Why do people hate Christians so much?

Sounds like effort. Easier to just become a libtard instead.

> try to make a game about whites in america
> there are still three niggers in the picture
At least it's 75%, which is more than the national average.

> Buying games
I'm not a low impulse control faggot, thanks.

Hi, I'm from Montana. I have a question: Why did these fucking soyboy developers give half the fucking town southern accents? Do we look like we're in the south? Are these retards capable of looking at a map or doing any research at all?

Why would I buy what is essentially a game about grinding? If I wanted a game like this I'd go back and play crisis, which is far superior to far cry. Far cry is boring. It's a list ticker game. The whole point is ticking objectives off of a checklist.

>Soyboy
Fuck off reddit

>t. game-buying goy

You really don't know who rules this world, do you?

>reddit
>has Kekistan flag
I'm laffin.

I do know, but the bluepilled seem to think Christians are the most oppressive religion in the world when in reality it's the most persecuted religion in the world - It's also the only true religion.

The fact there's SOOOOOOO much effort to attack it on all fronts on a social, political, economical, and ideological level leads me to think that it's the only true religion that it is because people hate hearing the truth.

Better than the freaks from that board shut down on plebbit

Well I'm not from there so both of you can go bitch and moan somewhere else. Fucking soyboys baka

i'm mega-hyped to the max for this game i'm buying it and i'll stream it on my Twitch

that bearded red head with the knife is my current look but not with a blend.

Fuck off reddit

>soyboy getting this assblasted over me using the word
That's a lot of triggering for someone claiming to not be from reddit.

The Holy Spirit says in the end times there will be a massive deception that the world will be caught in, and that Christians will be hated [for His name's sake]. It's all there. read it.

Why can't we gas plebbiters

>I'm from reddit
Source, niggers?

No thanks.

Heres a few, most of our laws are based on Christian morality. Christians also used to promote nuclear familys, and being non degenerate.

(((People)))

Then why would they be in this country if they hated Christians.
Christianity is what allows them to have this much open hatred without being arrested or killed.

Plebbitors are not welcome. This is a kindness.

The fact you use "soyboy" unironically. Refer to this post again

It's a fictional multiracial militant cult with predictable religious symbolism here and there.

It's is a stale trope used as set dressing for a brainless shooter, not an attack on your politics or values.

I got better things to burn my money on. Like ammunition for my AR and Glock.

I'll just pirate the streaming pile of garbage when my private tracker releases a .tor for it

In today's day and age we have politically motivated shills in game studios, ESPECIALLY Ubisoft. Ubishit has white alot of diversity hires so I wouldn't put it past them

smug pepe, and runescape elf are Sup Forums memes

Story in Far Cry is incidental. It won't mention politics, nations or history and a week later you'll only remember wishing the antagonist was in it more.

Most liberals have no idea what the majority of the country is like and have no interest in doing research. They probably think all 'rural' regions of the country have people sounding like southerners.

TD and an overused whored out meme.

Why would you buy it when you can copy it

soyboy was in use well before incels got b&

BUY THE GAME, GOY

How featuring white dudes makes it Jewish plot?

They don't travel outside cities often, and when they do they are either busy listening to shitty music or looking down at a phone. They don't appreciate the world around them if there isn't a massive crowd of people and buildings everywhere.
If you aren't in a city, you are pretty much from rural Alabama and sound like someone that lives there.

The whites are the bad guys. They're portrayed as stupid religious gun-loving racists.

My face when soy boys pay for (((video games)))

Far Cry 5 is as racist as Resident Evil 5, and as sexist as Grand Theft Auto 3, and promotes bullying as much as Bully.

>that token nigger
Fucks sake

fourchin organiztion by laws:
C XXI: Subsection: VI: paragraph IX:
To overthrow the current moderator of an individual board, one must challenge the moderator to individual mortal combat via the MIRC Mod chatroom. Per the normal rules of mortal combat, the challenge has the right to name the weapon as well as the time and place of the dual.

that is if asianmoot stil holds the same rules as mootles

I'll buy it, it's gonna be the greatest stealth game of all time. Imagine completing the game without killing a single npc. Then I'll back stab the inevitable black roastie gf ala Far Cry 3.

its like asking why do people hate pedophiles

>doesn't even have an imam
>no islamic memes

Meh, you kafirs are boring.

Someone post the original.