togetter.com/li/1056434
youtube.com/watch?v=GiMH8DAnKG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only Maho I will miss is Kana.

adult cures was a mistake

I want to fuck Riko.

In your mind, what is an adult?

My wife is cute as fuck.

Well, I agree with him, and it's their Cure forms.

I had meant more generally.

W-well then...

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Which world?

All of them.

OP BATTLE

Pretty Cure 5, Full・Throttle GO GO! (Kudo Mayu)
youtube.com/watch?v=uxLM2anpCvM

versus

Magic Melody - Balala the Fairies Finding Melody (大小Ann)
youtube.com/watch?v=KoD1ZegG2XA

So were the leaks real?

>precure thread
About time. I was wondering where all y'all fartknockers where.

CUTE!

>y'all fartknockers

I can't tell if you are a nigger, a hick, both, or just really ironic.

>5 de Diciembre
>still no leaks

>tumblr

>el año 2016
>hablando la idioma de los violadores y matadores

>getting mad on the internet

I guess "really ironic" was the right answer here.

>matadores
an ESL pussy like you wouldn't survive amongst them

Precure 1-draw #961
Mahou Tsukai/Girls Precure!
Too much cute.

skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2016-12-05
togetter.com/li/1056434

Nah. I just type like that to give my posts some flair. Ja ja ja ja ja, my brother.

Las guerreras magicas!

dumb drumpfposter

>ESL

Wait I don't really even speak Spanish though. I was insulting you for speaking Spanish, I thought. Who is insulting who for what now here?

listen man, insulting me for being autistic isn't gonna make me less confused, not that I'm actually autistic or anything

Calm down, Hime, and just have some more drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiMH8DAnKG0

>Mirai confesses
I had forgotten how sweet this moment was.

>oi
I want to fuck Riko

Alright, Sup Forums. So I haven't caught up with Precure in years Is there a new guide somewhere? This was the last one I saved and used.

>there are people still in denial about animal ears leak
kek

>start with DX
>FW cliche leads
>SS most mature

You picked one of the strongest Cure OPs, so it wins.

free nerd rides for everyone!

I really, really hope it's legit, but getting myself into the hype would be horrible if it turned out to be fake, so I'm merely cautious.

So no one, huh. Okay.

Why is it so fun/easy to bully Riko?

Horie Yui.

Kinda crude and biased a bit, but it's a start.

Where is the restroom

Quick! Use my mouth, little girl.

Fine.

Watch Go! Princess because it's the most true-to-Precure season there is. Some people whine that it's not original enough, but it's still got pretty much the best animation, fighting and writing since the era you're posting from.

Suite and Smile are still representative of time where the show was just plain better, though both are painfully lacking in certain departments (fighting and story, respectively).

Doki Doki, Happiness Charge and Maho Girls are all better saved for being a completionist, wanting to get /pc/ memes, and insipid arguments about the best parts of bad seasons.

Go! Princess seriously lacks in character interaction and fun conversation department.
Which is what I care most about, and the reason I like Maho more.

>lacks in character interaction
Pinks aside, when you consider that most other seasons have multiple pairings with absolutely no crossover, this rings hollow to me. GoPri did the usual individual episodes, but then concluding arcs for each, AND focus episodes for every two-character pairing in the group. So this just sounds like "not the character interactions I wanted, wah", but that's the case then you should just say that.

Moreover none of the characters developed in a vacuum; each of the girls plus side characters like Kanata helped each other and learned lessons that were then used to assist others and themselves.

It sounds like what it is.
I for sure didn't like the character interactions, they were all about their dreams and the plot, nothing aside from that, they were stiff and no fun.
Then again, I don't fucking care if you liked that, have it your way, but for me being true-to-Precure embodies fun and silly interactions among the group, and GoPri lacked heavily in those.

Cool. You're more helpful.I've already seen Smile, by the way.

So I checked GPPC a bit and it does have nice animation. Fights don't look bad either. Truest Precure as in deliveries on fights, fun interactions, and how the theme relates to the overall presentation of the series where it all comes together in a grand and speculator fashion? Aright then. I'll go watch that first.

In addition, there's always that one girl who stands above the rest and is often the fan favorite, which my taste agrees with most of the time and I'm motivated more to watch for that character. You know, like the Honoka, Mai, Nozomi, Setsuna, Itsuki, Yayoi (although I like Reika more), Hibiki of the respective Precure series. From what I've seen, Kirara, Makoto, Hime and Riko are fan favorites for the more recent Precure and most of them do look like my cup of tea.

Eh, all Precure I've seen do the interactions with arcs and antics like normally. It's standard. Or did something change? Like, how does the interactions in Go! compare to Max and Smile?

>Like, how does the interactions in Go! compare to Max and Smile?
Go has less lively, and more plot/goal orientated instead of casual or fun conversations and interactions.

So those who prefer plot and motivation driven interactions might like it more, but those who prefer more fun and antics might dislike it.

On a different not, is Happiness really a bad season? Hime seriously looks fun and the fights look awesome.

>Bad
Well, it's not bad... it's just there's several different things that piss off different people.

No, Hacha's good. People seem to forget that the entire first half with Hime and Iona's plot were great, and some blindly hate any non-storybook romance (ala Yes).

>Itsuki
That's just crazy talk. It's Erika by a long, long, long shot.

The "fun" of GoPri is a little off the usual because Haruka is usually being a goober on her own while the others are far more grown up. It's plenty funny, unless you absolutely must have oodles of zany.

HaCha is not good. But yes, Hime is shitloads of fun and the fights have awesome little moments. But that doesn't mean they're awesome as a whole. If that makes sense.

I need new leaks i can't wait until christmas week....and then i get overfilled with the merch coming out one week later yet i already bought myself Christmas gifts....damn it.
I mean I just noticed something typing this.
The reason why Toei does this is for parents to have their wallets ready for Christmas week so people can buy the precure stuff Toei you are a bastard I like you but i hate you...

This is true, the first half was good, but the last arc was horrible, and not just because of the bland romance it had, but because it rendered Hime and the others completely irrelevant.
And I loved Yes Precure's romance, so it's not even that, it's just how neglected everything else became after it started.
The most pleasant things I remember about it hence are a handful of amazing battles, and some unintentional(?) lewds/nopan.

>Cure Happy

>From what I've seen, Kirara, Makoto, Hime and Riko are fan favorites for the more recent Precure
For Doki, it's very likely Regina.

Haha what? That's a joke, right? It's easily the least good along with 5 GoGo's until you get to Dokidoki.

Says you.

Okay, then I'll talk about my thoughts on the last two arcs. First there was the Mirage fight, and for that each of the four Cures got their one opposing general to fight. And you know what? They all made sense. Oreski had thought of Fortune as his rival the whole time, Hime had taken on Namakelda's speech patterns and associated with his laziness, and of course Honey opposed Hosshiwa with her "sweets only, no hard work" attitude. Plus Yuuyuu also got Phantom because of their earlier interactions. The big Megumi/Mirage/Blue fight had been building from the very start, and was the completion of that half of the love triangle that fueled the entire conflict. And in that fight, it was only through the power of all four of them that they could innocent purify Mirage in the end.

As for Red's battle, that was to complete the other half of the love triangle with Megumi and Seiji that was there from the start. Remember that it was in the penultimate episode that Seiji was saved, and Megumi accepted him. Most people complain about Megumi soloing Red, but remember that she was the embodiment of love, and it was only Seiji's love for her that prevented her from being mirrored at all. Plus the kung fu fight itself was really nice. I understand the complaints, but I enjoyed it personally.

Not a cure

I see. HCPC won't be on my skip list then. I'll work on Go! first, then HCPC, and then Mahou Tsukai.

>It's Erika by a long, long, long shot.
You're not wrong. Erika has meme power to boot. It put Itsuki down cause I was thinking with my preference. I have a thing for revere traps with girly side. Itsuki is quite popular herself though.

Maybe. She's a dark mahou shoujo-esque character who's anti-heroine and knows how to have fun and play up the spoiled devilish hime act, and later turns good. Characters like tend to be favorite or have a cult follows. But from what I gather, Makoto is more popular than.

For the record, HC is Heartcatch. It's Hacha. And Maho.

>not a cure
>more popular than cures

Maybe Toei will finally give us bad magical girls team this time.

Yeah, but see that was exactly my problem with it. To elaborate they were all building up the friendship between each other, especially Hime and Megumi (as the main couple) had developed quite the endearing and strong friendship at that point, then they suddenly made it irrelevant compared to Seiji's love, who loved Megumi with the passion that saved the day, because they happen to be childhood friends from the opposite sex, also making Megumi somehow realize out of thin air that she should be in love with Seiji, because they knew each other, and oh, they helped each other at times
For me, that doesn't fly.

Sorry, still suffering from time lag here from being behind a few years. But noted.

HaCha turned to shit the moment precure hunter crap started.

HaCha was built on a swamp, it was only a matter of time before it went to shit. Hime was an exceptional blip, not the result of a well-crafted plan.

The amazing thing about Hime is that she was pretty obviously a copy of Erika, but at the same time she managed to be almost up to her standards, instead of being a crappy copy like these things usually go, and got an amazing seiyuu acting to make it work well.

The color and superficial similarities aside, Erika isn't a brat like Hime. She has some traits similar to a brat to a degree, but overall their personality is quite different.

Both are brat, it's just that Erika's being a bit more socially acceptable, since she grew up in our world, while Hime grew up as a Princess, so no wonder if she's even more of a brat.
But if you think Erika doesn't have a lot of (lovely as hell, though) heavily brattish moment, then you need to rewatch HC.

A certain level of selfishness, spoiled behavior, and cheekiness is reuiqred to be considered a brat. Erika generally has some selfish quirks and is genki, but it's just not at a level where I'd really think she's a brat.

>entire first half with Hime and Iona's plot were great

It was great when all of /pc/ got real heated up over the morality of passing soccer balls.

I met the key animator for that scene recently. He was a cool guy.

She probably should've been, she was a much bigger pain in the ass at the start of the year and mellowed out quickly.

How do we not have leaks yet?
Are we going to have to wait for the toy catalogs to come out?

The one where they went shopping together was cute, but things were already backsliding by then.

>out of thin air
There's a lot of that in HaCha.

I hope the new precure is fun and /pc/ comes back to life.

But she's not a maho, she is the anti-maho

Should I call my female Bewear Mofurun?

I fucking love Mofurun. Like, there's no reason for me to love her as much as I do, but I still do.

HAA

impossible to undo general mentality

She's a nice girl who loves sweet things. I wish Cure Mofurun appear at least in one episode.

I just watched a episode of loli Mirai showing her the flower fields, it was so fucking adorable.

I feel bad for all the toys/bears who can't move and enjoy fun things.

There's every reason in the world to love Mofurun.

This.
Things aren't going to go back the way they were. It's best to just accept what we have now and try to make them better in small steps.

Like for one, not posting 'Fuck off' to almost every post.

It really is a stunning design.
Yeah, that's all true, but still it's strange for me to love a living teddy bear so much.

Prehistoric pic, user.

I've seen a fancy version of the flowchart floating around.

That was probably the best episode of the show.

>Some Cures can fly, others can't

That just doesn't seem fair. Especially in a fight.

Well, most Cure can make it up for being able to jump some 30-40 feet (and land safely).
Not quite flying, but usually they don't have a real problem with it.

Why do Cure girl fairies always get the best designs?
Candy, Sharuru, Pafu and now Mofurun.