What does Sup Forums think about Malia?

She is dating a Trump supporter who doesn't support Obama. Is she redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/now-watch-trump-bend-to-the-laws-of-physics-xqqnzp7tq
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10029547/Third-of-children-born-in-England-has-foreign-born-parent.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html
news.sky.com/story/mixed-marriage-more-accepted-in-britain-10461175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can black guys even compete

Mhhmmm Chad! My black pussy is ready to be COLONIZED again!

How can basketballboys even compete?

Kek is here, i think he approves of deep bleaching

>black peoples word for "chad" is "bret"
Hahahahahaha holy shit.

Is that your definition of white skin? Lmao 56% is real.

>>GENTRIFIED

she's got a nice somalian ass, woodberry

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>less "white" every day
>being proud of it

> Is she redpilled?
No, she is just trying to hurt daddy.
Are you a virgin not to know shit like that?

That's how Americans (and Sup Forums) think; if everyone is white or whiteish, nobody is non-white and the white race will be OK.
That is why Sup Forums goes on about "white features" and how all these different brown races are white, because they know we are truly fucked.

No, she just hates Daddy. Can't blame her but there you go.

Who?

I've posted this in every thread that's come up on this, but who cares? Obligatory Black people raging over their princess taking White Cock.

The virgin Jamal vs. the chad Brett.

>tweet about obama seeing world like he was a white supremacist
I need that crack they're smoking stat.

a decent woman with a phat ass

It's not hard to understand, as long as there are white people there is white supremacy. If Obama started rounding up white people and killing them then he would be fighting white supremacy.

You don't need to convince anybody at this point, the internet is full of minority women that want white dick and effeminate betas that will give it to them.

This meme is kinda retarded considering he has an American flag chimptard.

That salt mine

It's truly glorious to see.

AYY MISTA BARRACK
*smacks lips*
IS YO DAUGHTER HOME BRUH? WE GOT A DATE TONIGHT. N TELL DAT BITCH TO CLEAN HER PUSSY OUT

always thought she was very attractive, she has her mom's body though which is a shame

Diversity brings everyone down to the level of muh dik

She making better decisions then her dad.

>Daughter rebels against parents

Tell us something we don't know

please find more, i wanna show my half black gf and she might stop being a democrat

Wow they love white boys. Who knew

Remember who has the Superior genes

let's face it, the future is reddit

Bret? What did she mean by this?

Your country literally bans using race a demographic identifier....

It's the Pakistani men who are looking up that though, they are gay af

Isn't he British?

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and and k9 and horse hair that's dead and thin. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the caucus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She want her man pale skinned with melanoma and calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skin blonde recessive blue eyed Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look st her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she has the original blood type and hr has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think america is home to them. You can be a native to america Mr and Mrs white people and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here your're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch

My adopted cousin is black and had a kid with a white guy and her baby doesn't even look mixed. Looks like a little white girl. But my cousin looks like the meme black women posted here who have white features with dark skin. And she treats her husband like a king; much better than any woman will treat you, Jamal.

DAS RITE WHITE GURL

There was plenty in previous threads, but that one and the one posted here: Are the only two I have saved. If you're trying to Red Pill her, might want to show her some of this sparingly: It'd make her realize how many other brown/black girls get hated on for going White, as well underline why she's making a good choice; indirectly will help break her of it.

BLEACHED

I'd bang a hot paki
Id bang a hot anything really

>Remember who has the Superior genes
i should know better than argue with meme flags but here it goes
most blacks in america getting more pale and having higher IQ than the normal nig in africa and less negroid features

Entirely possible, but their women going for White guys would fit with what every other Female demographic does with regards to them (White Males). See pic.

He didn't support trump, he tweeted this

thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/now-watch-trump-bend-to-the-laws-of-physics-xqqnzp7tq

clearly anti trump retard

i think she bangs as well

fuck you. 1488 or gas yourself.

>What does Sup Forums think about Malia?
she seems to be a cool girl who doesn't deserve all the hate from pol. she did nothing wrong. leave her alone, you sick fucks.

Ha! That's not how it works bucko. The African american poulation is more likely to get bleached, being the minority.

Around Atlanta, I see many more BFWM couples than vice-versa and I'm starting to see more Mestizo male/black female couples which was virtually unheard of before.

Prepare for the bleaching

That's actually quite common, with regards to your second cousin. They've historically found that, once a person declines to 26-23% Black, they begin to identify as White and by the time their bloodline reaches 1/8th, they are fully accepted as such. Back before the Civil War, the issue of Slaves with Blonde Hair and Blue came up often, and usually any slaves that reached that point were set free; be it by their owners or by the courts. In the rare cases they weren't, it was a major scandal in the South.

Honestly, same. No shame in breeding proper genetics into them.

That's true(paki men try to akwardly flirt with me constantly on interpals) but I also know from personal experience that Paki girls crave white dick too, all subcontinentals crave the BWC

slowly getting her to accept facts over emotion, love showing her how racist obamas fanbase is though.

Imagine the tsunamis of blood due to assblasted nogs if she were to endorse Blumompf.

Come to think of it, it would be enough for her to trear dongel blumpf in a neutral manner

I'd slit your throat gently. It would be a kind death, and you would pass quietly into the night. If you are not a civic nationalist, I would not hesitate to hang you, protecting any American. I'd relish it actually.

Treat*

My black cousin was pretty liberal before she joined the army and met her jacked conservative husband. Now she's really conservative. Do you lift and fuck her well? Does she respect you?

Yeah, guess she wants the IMPERIALIST COCK.

I thought you were bullshitting but he follows President Trump on Twitter but not obama.

> Britbong using 56% meme

Britanon, did you know that as far back as 2013, a third of your newborns were foreigners? Do you also know Arabic baby names have consistently been the most used, on average, in Britain for about a decade? Did you also know your people are also much more likely to racemix than us Americans?

Of course you didn't, otherwise you wanted have opened your mouth.

Sources:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10029547/Third-of-children-born-in-England-has-foreign-born-parent.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html
news.sky.com/story/mixed-marriage-more-accepted-in-britain-10461175

I guess whiteness breeds jealousy

try again

the more educated and thin/fit a black girl is the more likely she is to date a white guy...why is that?

Because she's more likely to be attractive enough for a white guy to even be interested.

Makes yuo tihnk

O SAY CAN YOU SEE...

fucking disgusting baboon ass

lol, you know it dawg but prob not on his level if he's military. She struggled with my political beliefs for a long while but I think the sex helped me out a ton and the fact I'm from Texas haha. Girls fucking love that shit, think Im some cowboy. I'll save her soul yet, just got to get her out of California...

Honestly, the whole "You're Not White" thing is just annoying because it's so obviously a divide and rule tactic. I have no doubt it started initially as some fun bantz between us Americans and you Euros, but it's getting to the point it's obviously a shill tactic. I'm just of the opinion to have no more brother wars.

ONE NATION OF MONGRELS AND NIGGERS UNDER (((GOD))) INDIVISIBLE

This

Never seen that one before, saved

looks good to me ya poofta

>blacks get the worst white women
>whites get the best black women
God is just after all.

OH BOI! HERE COME DAT DIVERSITY!

oh, and if she respects me. I got her a collar recently and I can get her to call me master. Feels good

>best black women

She looks like Obama in a wig

BASED

>steals your whiteness

Bdsm is a good way to help a woman understand her natural place. She'll feel happier submitting to you, and she'll understand the truths you teach her, since it'll make sense due to how natural her submission feels. Just keep her away from the degenerate BDSM community and filter everything she learns bdsm related through yourself, and you'll be golden.

She's just trying to correct the genetic destiny of her offspring.

they all look so thrilled.

the less degenerate a black girl looks the more chance she has dating a well put together white guy. imagine my shock.

lmao yung nigga has a mountein dew in his right hand

Daily reminder 90% of alt-righters are liberals on an edgy, contrarian phase.

I think the REAL takeaway is white or brown, thank God they're not leaf.

We need to neutralize a new generation of shitposters before they start.

The little obunga nigerette is sick of having two Black daddys,...... United States of Assfuckrica.

Sweet picture, I hope they have lots of lovely mixed downs children

Their faces look very British...

I'm a quarter jewish. No shekels, I'll bang hot paki bitches for free.

Why did you respond to your own posts?

thats not my post fag