I used to like Denmark

I used to like Denmark.

...to be fair...

I want this schwifty look too

>That guy represents all Denmark
Kys

Is that a feminine man? or a manly woman?
I really can't tell from pic.

Any Scandinavian person of value left those countries ages ago

Everyone snorts coke here

You have the same shit tier of people all over western nations, stop larping.

>soyboy larping

They're everywhere

i still like denmark tho...

Where is this from?

Kek

Let's just say when Europe sends their people, they don't send their best, they don't send you.

Literally who?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha a candidate for the commie party. He couldnt answer basic questions.

What if he's right?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to like Denmark. Our humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical German’s head. There’s also the Danish nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into our culture- our personal philosophies draw heavily from Soren Kierkegaard literature, for instance. The Norwegians understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that we’re not just funny- we say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Denmark truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Danish existential catchphrase “You Only Live Once,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Kierkegaard’s Danish epic Fear and Trembling. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Danish genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Me to.

>some literally who communist redditor, who represents a party that got only 1200 votes in all of Denmark