A N G L O ' D

>mfw the absolute highest tier black woman unhesitatingly spends her social capital on a white man
>mfw niggers eternally BTFO

Bump

O FUGG :D:D:D

So this is the power of the anglo...

true if big

>barack SOYbama BTFO

B L E A C H E D

come on, get real. if you were the highest ranking black young female, would you get a black husband?

even her dad Barack had white and Asian gfs, and only married his black wife because he knew it would look bad to racemix as a politician

STOP FUCKING NON WHITES

yasssssss one more interracial couple for britain

>follows Trump but not Obama
If this is true, I'm gonna lose my mind

Shame on him for bestiality.

Predictable AF

>he follows Trump and not Obama on Twitter

ABSOLUTELY KEKOLDED
TRUMP WINS AGAIN

I'd this how Jews are made?Anglo and black mix?

Please gib black twitter salt. I know it’s out there.

Obama's daughter bleached by a white Trump supporter, what could be better? Although, Obama was basically white. I'm blacker than he is

>Although, Obama was basically white. I'm blacker than he is

why are Brits so attracted to ape-like animals? what is wrong with them?

I'd smash that ass too if I had the chance

Obamaleaf eternally BTFO

oh my god, that look when she licked the WHITE ice cream, they're both craving for the white cock

DAS RITE

When in Rome...

>Get this- he follows Trump on Twitter, but not Obongo.
You can taste the salt of that statement.

COLONISED!

Black women are fine

BIG ANGLO COCK

That is so wrong on so many levels it's amazing and I'm saving it.

Not one of us, so I'll stop you all there. Love cucking Obama and all but you don't make it into those circles unless you are pozzed af.

I hope this is real. Is this what teenage rebellion looks like?

>unless you are rich af.
ftfy*

>teenage rebellion
>politically indifferent horny teenagers with hormones stronger than values

this is the funniest thing in months

ddamn..

>the guy is plowing that ex-kangs daughter all just to shitppost irl

Truly poetic

I cant blame him, britbong women are terrible

>dat hairline

anglo alright

>He follows Trump on Twitter but not Obama

So? That doesn't mean that he likes Trump as a president.

I hate when people make stupid assumptions like that. Like if you read a book in public people are going to assume you agree with the views of the author or some shit.

At least he has hair you greasy Iberian nigger.

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the caucus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eyed Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look st her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she has the original blood type and hr has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think america is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs white people and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colorned Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in Peace. Prase pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch

Where did you find this lad

You guys are missing the biggest thing here. How shit must your self esteem be to go for that monkey?

Absolutely disgusting.

I saw something online saying Sasha is 6'1", but that can't be because Obama is 6'1" and he's got like 3 inches on here in this webm. Anyone know how tall she actually is?

Based anglo does it again

I meant Malia

kek

Lol another dark mulatto-ish girl obsessed with white guys. Its becoming a meme

Being able to say that you COLONIZED Obama's daughter would be well worth it

>Norman
You mean to say that most Anglos are French rape babies?

>Daughter turns out to be slut that fucks whoever she thinks will make daddy mad
Reminder that having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

STOP STEALING OUR WOMEN YOU LIMEY FUCK

Name of this semen amazon?