Are you ready?

Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM
youtu.be/ZpDC0aYQqzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off edgelord.

I am.
Too bad it isn't airing until Spring 2018.

How do you know?

>cheap cashgrab season

No

Not that user, but aren't they doing some anthology movies before the 3rd season happens? Compilation it may be, but that will still delay it a bit, plus they apparently plan on making new scenes specifically for those movies.

Stop lying to yourself. You'll watch it anyway.

Don't mind me, just starting off this thread by posting best girl.

So anyone want to place bets on what the premise is going to be? My money is on cults worshiping Geass and/or Emperor Lelouch.

Probably people trying to revive Zero? I mean Zero as the symbol.

So where is best girl you said you'd post?

Shirley's mom taking revenge on the world.

I want a comfy SoL with C.C. and Lelouch.

I won't.

I don't even watch anime now

time to get out of here.

My bet is someone will start using Zero's identity to stir up shit hard and Lelouch will have to come back from retirement to chew ass and kick bubblegum

Still waiting for you to post best girl,it's 2 am here please hurry.

I think your mistaken. You accidentally posted the green haired slut

Thank god someone finally did, now I can go to sleep.

>Five Star Stories

WHOA! What the fuck is new going on there?

Either
A) Charles or more likely V2, had a backup plan in case they ever died they'd get brought back. V2 or Charles reappear and try to give it a final go while they realize lelouch is still alive they also go after anyone related to him.
or
B) During the time Zero went on a rampage to take out the Experimental Geass users, a handful were missed or not killed. They formed up to hunt down lelouch, and the series revolves are them manipulating the world to have geass users in control.

Personally I'd like B better

im ready for another extremely overrated, half-baked, stinking turd that Sup Forums will fawn over because of its shit taste.

Kallen and Lelouch's love baby

>post yfw pic related happens

Is Lelouch even a real English name?

Maybe terrorist groups start using Zero's name to legitimise their cause. It's up to either lelouch, suzaku or some "3rd generation" zero to clear their name and stop them.

Perhaps there's some bigger plans behind the scenes, but this seems like a good instigator to get Zero doing things again after years of peace.

It's a recap of the series from every character's perspective of Lelouch and by the end he is "resurrected" in everyone's minds.

>code geass (not)

I DON'T THINK MY BODY IS READY

Trips confirm, CC best girl

>Left over geass users CC didn't know about come out openly about geass
>Hunt and track down all the shit leluoch did
>Make all the proof openly available
>Start accusing the new world government of attempting the same tactics
>World government splits and everything is back in shit
>Lelouch and C2 have been going around the globe in secret to destroy geass relics
>lelouch and C2 have to remerge and sort shit out
>During a battle lelouch exposed to still be alive furthering the chaos, now no one trusts the order or Nunnally
>Lelouch has to figure out how to fix it
>Ends up blowing up jupiter and does some bullshit mid reset for all of humanity without anyone remembering anything about geass

French actually, like his mother

>Ends up blowing up jupiter and does some bullshit mid reset for all of humanity without anyone remembering anything about geass
Boo. Just break the world and give everybody geass.

Schneizel visits Anya and gets his Geass order accidentally cancelled by Jeremiah while eating some delicious oranges.

Yes ;_;

Jokes aside, I actually see Schneizel getting the Geass command removed as being a plot point.

Or at least somebody else dressing as Zero besides Suzaku and giving the man orders.

It's revealed anyone who's had Geass used on them are the people who are sent to the Thought Elevator that Charles and Marianne were using, meaning they don't go to Heaven or Hell. This leads to a surviving faction of the Geass Cult creating 'clones' of people who have been Geassed and have died in order. They do this to hunt down Lelouch and CC. The first clones are Shirley, Clovis, Mao, and Euphemia. With Clovis and Euphie clones, the Geass cult try to sew some discord between Britannia and Japan while also attempting to draw out Lelouch. Shirley and Mao then are sent to draw out CC while Lelouch tries to deal with this Euphie clone, who he believes is an impostor.

Mao is given a KMF with twin chainsaw arms while Shirley is there in order to help drive a wedge between CC and Lelouch, because CC won't know Shirley is there because she'll be too focused on Mao and the Geass cult will have one of its agents divulge to Lelouch that CC knew about the Shirley clone after it's over.

Then the Geass cult will assassinate Nunnally and blame Japan or another nation on the attack. Either way, his sister will be dead and everything he did will have been for nothing as the Holy Britannian Empire is reborn under Clone Clovis and his warhawk faction of Britannian revanchists.

>Scheizel firmly believed lelouch is Zero
>When he saw lelouch die he also believed Zero has died
>Geass curse broke
>he's been playing along all this time but obsessed with destroying old relics
>During destroying one he actives himself with some form of geass

I'd like that

obligatory JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM

>Or at least somebody else dressing as Zero besides Suzaku and giving the man orders.

"Zero" is not dressing but identity of Hero/Messiah, someone who cannot be/do as Hero/Messiah is doubtful to be the master commanding Schneizel

>browses Sup Forums

>replies to Sup Forums posts

>I don't watch anime

Okay NEET, keep lying to yourself

triggered NEET replies in 3.. 2...

>resets to the beginning of the entire show
>Everybody dead comes back

Somehow I could actually see them going this route. Not sure how I'd feel about it though.

It could be quite a few things.

My favorite theory is my personal one. One of Charles' personal "Geass monarchs" survived the massacre where Lelouch destroyed the entire Geass research lab. He obtained a code from C's world and creates a cult following after people become aware of his immortality. My theory is that the only people who can kill Code users are other Code users. So I would like to see a Code user showdown.

Another one is probably the most popular one. World peace didn't happen for long, Zerozaku is a shitty leader, Nunnally loses power. Basically, all of Lelouch's friends get in danger and he comes back.

No matter what happens though. Lelouch and Kallen better have some moments or I will be so fucking pissed.

Fuck Geass, I want to know what The Five Star Stories is doing on that cover.

What if, instead of being the main driving force of change, this time Lelouch decides to take a step back and become the one who controls things from the shadows?

I believe it would be fun to see him as the new V.V. (assuming he inherited Charles' Code), and find someone he believes can change/stabilise the world and thus gives him Geass.

It would be interesting to see him take the role of a mentor/accomplice, and also that of an orchestrator.

This way he could remain "dead" for his loved ones, since he wouldn't make himself publicly known, and he would also repent in a way, since he wouldn't be able to get to live the peaceful life he wanted with his beloved ones, but rather work from the shadows to make the world a better place (and maybe rediscover himself, grow up a bit and find some happiness).

>My money is on cults worshiping Geass and/or Emperor Lelouch.
So basically Sup Forums.

WE'RE GETTING A NEW OVA SERIES

I fucking wish

>If Code Geass was written by a shitty FanFic writer.

We got a shit ton of shows revived from the dead this year and fucking Keit-Ai being memed into existence. Anything can happen.

No amount of meme magic can get Gothicmade into a BD.

Like Akito, in other words.

Wait a second, if Lelouche has Code he could give C-tsu her own Geass... Mind Blown.

Or R2

Found you~

You know, I wonder if some of the producers were inspired of bringing back Lelouch after seeing how Phil Coulson, from the live-action Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was brought back to life after his death in the Avengers movie when he was also stabbed through the chest by a bladed weapon.

>We got a shit ton of shows revived from the dead

Sunrise ain't done using their meme magic

Soon....

I'm going to try and make a premise without reviving Lelouch, because honestly I think having Lelouch still be alive undermines the entire ending of R2. It removes the fact that he wants to atone for Euphy's death, it makes him a hypocrite for saying the "you must be prepared to be shot" line, it just ruins the entire ending.

>Suzaku has the code Lelouch would have gotten if he didn't decline it
>However he isn't aware he has it yet since he was never hit with something that would have otherwise killed him (the fact he has it is a twist later on)
>There is another Code wielder like C.C.
>They want to have some fun because lol immortal boredom
>They give a few people geass and let them run around
>One of the more competent ones decides to infiltrate a foreign government and wage war on the world
>They actually do it
>The war is now super heated, the Britannia-Japan-Chinese alliance is starting to lose
>Japan defects because it's still upset about how Britannia treated them
>Nunally tells Suzaku to infiltrate since he's Japanese
>He has to find a way to calm their rebellion and make them come back to the right side
>One of the Japanese soldiers sees him and aims a pistol at him
>His "live" command goes off and he kills the soldier
>Britannia labels him (Zero) a traitor again despite Nunally's opinions on the matter
>Zero is now exiled
>He does Zero things to stop the war

im ready youtu.be/ZpDC0aYQqzk

I think CC and Lulu will find a way to lose their immortality.

>it's real

What the fuck? I guess I'm not killing myself until fucking 2018 then. Thanks a lot Japan!

I could see it. If Lelouch has any unfinished business, it's probably to find a way to get rid of geass from the world entirely.

Lelouch and everyone are older and simply side characters as they bring in a ethnic female who will become the new hero. She will do jaw dropping action scenes showing that she can beat suzaku with perhaps a emotional scene where Suzaku and the mystery female fighting against the new evil villain who is an old white male.

Who's rewatching S1 and 2 before it airs?

Kallen and CC are great but just look at this science

I'd much rather have that long-awaited Mai-Hime reboot/s2 than CG R3. At least they wouldn't be able to "ruin a perfect ending" there.

Stupid question, ofc gonna do this.

MORE

Who is best girl?

I did when they announced R3. Probably will rewatch the two movies too.

kys faggot