>Waaa magic exists
100% fucking retarded.

>believes magic exists
18+ board user
beatrice does not exist since witches do not either

Magic doesn't exist.

Define magic.

Stuff that i cant explain

>tfw you will never be as cool as your self insert who managed to not only save the girl (male), but also managed to make that bitch Bernkastel eat crow

Things make you happy.

Erika best seacat.

Nice taste

So we all agree that while Battler claimed to be living with his grandparents, he had actually joined Yama-Inu and was working for Okonogi as a fixer overseas, going by the name "Amakusa."

When Battler came back to Rokkenjima, it was as part of Okonogi's plan to kill off the Ushiromiya family so he could get access to their wealth. Battler perpetrated the murders, using his parents and then disposing of them later.

Battler survived and continued to work for Okonogi under the guise of Amakasua, watching over his younger sister to make sure that nothing would happen to her while setting up a fake existence as "Tohya" who was writing murder mysteries - it wasn't hard for him to pay some money to Ikuko Hachijo and get her to lie about his existence.

>Battler's main weapon is claiming that you can't prove that just because there is no evidence supporting the existance of something it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
>His main objective is proving that something doesn't exist
1000000% fucking retarded

Shitposting aside I always loved this theory
The fact that you can also solve the logic problem using black battler as an alternate personality is just icing on the cake

Then there's probably a lot

>waaah magic exists
GAME 100% RUINED

He can't prove that witches don't exist, so he just plays defensively by claiming there's nothing that necessarily forces him to admit witches' existence, and he uses the devil's proof to support whatever retarded theory he has that explains facts without witches.

Yeah, I always enjoyed it too. When you get down to it the (Black) Battler/Amakusa theory is basically the same as the Shanon/Kanon theory, founded in the idea that there is one person who has two different names and identities, meaning that "Battler" can be doing one thing while "Amakusa" is doing something else and you can use that (and having Battler's parents as assistants) to solve pretty much everything that happened.

>It was all in an old man's head!
The ending ruined the entirety of Umineko.
I was shitting on speculation fags telling them the author was making things up as he went along, as clearly demonstrated by the assload of characters he kept introducing one after the other for no reason and barely any of them had any impact on the narrative and then it ended without solving a fucking thing.

He decided on having Yasu be the culprit from the very start my dude
There is foreshadowing everywhere about it
Also it wasn't inside an old man's head
Most episodes were either messages in bottles, fanfiction, popular theories of Witch Hunters or Ange trying to cope with the death of her family
You might interpret the meta in many ways but beign all amnesiac Battler trying to piece his memory together isn't one of them, and it was confirmed that the meta actually happened in a higher dimension in the manga

But everything you wrote in that post was factually wrong.

I want to perform criminal acts with Erika.

Yasu = Battler/Touya

You can't do criminal acts on the consensual and willing.