finally decide to start going to church (roman catholic)

> finally decide to start going to church (roman catholic)
> church is beautiful, priest sounds like a great guy
> 30 minutes in the church starts singing about praising israel and god's chosen people

Was christianity always so cucked? Is there any safe haven on earth away from degeneracy and jewishness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_CUd6DYlo
bible-researcher.com/gal6-16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.
I might be a bit biased, but orthodoxy ((was)) less jewish up untill 20th century. Mostly because the sephardic jews were minding their own damn business on the balkans. Slavs and Greeks were going ham with the resistance movements who took great pride in the church and we had our own people running the church.

Fast forward to 2017

>commies ... we know what they did
>the new church is jew filled to the top

Maybe this happened in Walachia too ... dunno wallabro.

If Israel is evil, then join her enemies.

Israel means a completely different thing in christianity

Switch to protestantism lad

Specifically anti-zionist independent fundemental baptist christianity. Not sure if you have that in Romania tho

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_CUd6DYlo

Oh yeah this too

The Bible says the modern day Israel is the synagogue of Satan. Israel is referring to the spiritual people of Israel.

Although there are some retarded Christians (especially in America) who fell for the Jewish tricks in the early 1900's and actually think today's Israelites are the chosen people

orthodoxy is cucked here as well, not so much as the catholic church, there are some places in romania where you can truly feel the roots of orthodoxy, pure from outside influence but they are few and inbetween, they don't have any power.

Care to elaborate?

This. Israel/God's chosen people means Christians.

You're not going to a real Catholic church then.
Mass where I go had a whole sermon two weeks ago railing about the duplicitous nature of the Jews who betrayed Christ.
Go around Easter. Even the cucked ones uncuck when they have to address the crucifixion.

Go to the Roman Catholic Traditional Latin Mass. You won't be disappointed. No Jew singing, I promise.

In the balkans catholics are a minority, you won't find many catholic churches, the catholic communities are very small

tl;dr if my church is cucked there is nowhere for me to go

aren't there some major christian monuments in Israel? you don't want the sandmonkeys blowing those up do you? like they did in Syria.

Orthodoxy became LESS jewish when they got subverted by communism and had literal kgb agents as preachers, while the rest got arrested or killed?

This.
Isn't it funny that the closest genetic relations of the original Israelites are the Palestinian Muslims.
Kind of throws a spanner in the old chosen people doctrine of the state of Israel.

Well shit..
Good luck on your spiritual journey anyway lad.

this. you have to be a fucking retard to think the bible is talking about the recent country.

Romania is like 5% balkan

OP you're a fool. Stop jumping to conclusions for a second and listen. I bet you 100€ that if you go back and ask the priest 'Who is Israel now' 'who is God's chosen people now' his answer will be to both 'Christ's church.' There are a few Protestant churches in America which are pro-Jew but the majority of Christians outside of the US aren't particularly pro-Israel. Read this:
bible-researcher.com/gal6-16.html

But after comunism ((KGB preachers was a thing here too)) when the commies were flushed, even bigger jews took power.

Thanks lad

Years ago he had a good idea and a little bit more than he is a good business model for a good business and he needs a lot more to work out for a better team Rocket said he said that he is a good business player to the team and the business he has made the most of all these years and the more I get a good man in my mind that I have a good business man

>2017
>being a religicuck

if these true? some link

*tips*

I just read the first few lines because it illustrated the point I was trying to make, but actually read that entire page, it's a good redpill. I stress that the 'dispensationalists' he speaks of are the minority of English-speaking Protestants (not to mention all Christians). Supersessionism has always been the dominant doctrine.

Yeah. Having come around on the JQ I've found the stuff that gets said in RC churches is often way cucked and frankly doesn't make any sense.

I mean I can understand saying a prayer that Jews might repent some day or that the holy land is protected or whatever, but it's almost like Israel worship sometimes.

>roman catholic
>in Romania
Going to need some proofs

Hell yea come to Austria

>Was christianity always so cucked?
>does not know the Captain or the Legion of Archangel Michael

Start your own church

there are a few

Well he's right you know. Just misguided. The Isrealis of old are the people who marched through the middle east and settled Europe, India and Asia, going further and settling the Americas.

We are all descended from those chosen people of God who chose to explore the world, instead of live in mud huts.

But I think the holiest people would be Native Americans.

>Claims to be "white"
>Doesn't practice a proper pre-(((christian))) European religion

Churches should livestream desu. In my Orthodox class back in high school teacher said you can uphold Christian ideals but if you don't go to church you're not a real Christian, because something about community body of Christ and all that.
Just set up a livestream with chat enabled so we can "connect" and what have you.