THANKS FOR THE VOTE! TRUMP 2020! TRUST ME I CARE ABOUT YOU!

Cable: All shows used to be on cable.....now you have to buy shitty subscriptions for every fucking streaming service

Phones: All data used to be free....now there are data caps and limit, and you must pay extra

Internet: All sites used to have the same bandwidth rules.....now you have to buy extra bandwidth to access sites that aren't part of your internet package

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE! THANKS FOR THE VOTE! I'M MAKING HUGE MONEY FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS! HUUUUUGGGGGGGE!

>t. redditor shill guy on Sup Forums

*upvoted*
*gilded*

TO THE FRONT PAGE WE GO XDXDXD

bamp

Trump is not on our side

FUCK OFF YOU HUGE FAGGOT. Do you work for Jewgle or Faceburg? Because (((they))) are the only ones that benefit from so called net-neutrality. It's just about sheckels for them. Wake up.

Not on YOUR side.

I don't pay extra for anything, so nothing of value will be lost regardless.

Cool story, but I'm pretty sure me not having to pay extra bandwidth packages is a benefit to me.

How so? From what I can tell if we don't have net neutrality, everything will be put behind a pay wall. Wouldn't that make them more money?

You already pay extra moron. The fucking point is it used to be cheaper for cable and phones.

Just keep eating Jack and Zucks turds you cuck. Hey as long as they are cheap and it's ok that that's the only content you will get. Spread those ass cheeks.

""""controversial"""" opinions will be de-platformed. The internet will be forced to fall in line with silicon valley's J-left hivemind

Was everything behind a paywall before 2015?

If we had to pay for boogies fat surgery then you have to pay for your own opinion validations via media consumption.
PAY

Oh please, muricans earn more money than they know what do with anyways. Now if this net jew hits US lot, that will be a fucking roller coaster.

Nice response. Try again?

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger. Google, Faceberg , and Twitter are already de-platforming everyone over their totally frree monopolized bandwidth that Obama guaranteed through this shitty (((net-neutrality)))

More sage for the sage god.

Yes, but now ISPs are given power to do it too.

They could block people from reading Richard Spencer at the ISP level. Whether it be your ISP that decides, or no ISP allowing him to use their service (ie no internet at all)

Don't be a retard/ Carriers and ISPs have never cared about Nazis. They are infrastructure. It has only been content providers that have been fucking over free speech.

>tax breaks for golf-course owners

DELET