Reunification Yugoslavia

Can Yugoslavia please reunite? You've fragmented into a bunch of small shitty irrelevant nations.

Slovenia and Croatia should reunite, the rest can rot

>Can Yugoslavia please reunite?
Yes, but it will be called Greater Serbia.

>american education

>mfw

No.

Is that Mexico?

There is a better union in the works.

no, you know what happened the last time. leave them be.

>croatia
>austria
>slovenia
y tho

also
>political unions
hahahah nice try

>y tho
y naw?
Austria-Hungary was D&C'd to the core. That region has always been stronger when united. Just Croatia and Hungary together were a western superpower for 600 years straight. Just imagine what potential central europe could reach in a such a state of unity. It would have the strength to resist the Kalergi Plan.

gib clay

Ah yes, Austria-Hungary.
>resist the Kalergi plan
Man, so much this. We got cucked into the EU after having independence for the first time in a thousand years, actually the people cucked themselves because we are a nation of passive, misinformed sheeple that constantly point fingers at every cause of their problem instead of looking at one's self first.

>Man, so much this
Exacty. This shit aint a conspiracy . They are literally replacing us. If we stay divided, we remain victims of the international bankin cartels who have more money then our entire combined GDP.
Our petty nationalist squabbles are completely secondary. The survival of white Christian civilization is at stake here. And the west has already given up.
Its up to central europe.

Every time

speak of the devil... Ratko Mladic was just sentenced and the newspaper i work for happened to mis-spell his name... ffs

Fuck off faggot

lol no

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what a dumb image

>"""unite"""
>where serbians, catholics and mudslimes literally slaughter each other on the open streets in broad daylight
*notices flag*
user please go back to school and finish history class

piss off leaf it will never happen
never again