Yuri!!! on Ice

wedding ova when

Other urls found in this thread:

hq-wingster.tumblr.com/post/154090583026/when-your-lil-brother-plays-the-electric-guitar
soundcloud.com/born-to-make-history/yoi-sings-preview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably never but I can dream ;_;

I want this so bad my dick hurts.

I don't want them to get engaged this season. They haven't even known each other for a year. After a time skip or next season, sure.

I don't wanna sound hopeful nbut that's a lot of time compared to your average romance story

Never.
Why everyone wants them to marry and have kids? This is not a fucking shoujo manga.

Where is Viktor's other hand?

I just want fanart of chibi Fairy as an actual fairy. Is that too much to ask?

>kids

No one said that, aspie.

Ass

>unironically having kids

I know, and the average romance story sucks. Personally I'd be pissed off if they got engaged so quickly when they're not even confirmed as being in a relationship. I hope they do get married some day, though.

I want more fairy Fairy fanart in general.

>wedding ova
Where would they even marry? Both of their countries hate fags.

>they're not even confirmed as being in a relationship

>kissing somebody automatically means you're dating

Nah, usually marriage gets a time skip. That'd be cute for baldfat but it would probably also mean the end of the series and I don't want that.

I am the Figure of my Skate. Steel is my body and ice is my blood. I have skated over a thousand blades
Unknown to no one,
Known to bald,
Have forgot pain to create many programs
Yet, those hands will never wear any rings
So as I pray, Unlimited Skate Works.

I'm not a fucking hetfag, they just haven't referenced their relationship status in the show since then. Every time someone brings it up on here nobody can decide if they're actually a couple or not, kissing and/or banging offscreen or not.

They have been living together for 8 months, people have gotten married just knowing each other for less than a week. Engagement is okay.

Probably never, just like Samurai Flamenco

This is anime, where a childhood crush is expected to be a lifelong commitment. Kisses generally indicate an official couple.

That said, Yamamoto and Kubo aren't retarded so they might treat their relationship more maturely.

Yoi isn't written by a closeted virgin. There is hope.

Oh, okay. Carry on then.

It probably works for them since I can't really see them dating anyone else after this, but in general it's very quick. I'm pretty sure the longer you date before getting engage, the higher the success rate for the marriage. I just want to see them being responsible adults about this and I don't think marriage is the be all and end all either. Either way you could get a proposal in s2 so that's something to wait/stay alive for

>yfw they casually confirm baldfat by Victor referring to Yuuri as his bf or lover to another character

>Viktor mentions his bf to another character
>Chris shows up and kisses him on the cheek
>"Hi, honey" in dub voice
Yuuri wakes up in a cold sweat

I expect them to treat it like nothing is out of the ordinary, I like how people in the show don't freak out about things (except for Minami).

If all YOI boys cosplayed some of their VA's other roles for their skating program, who would be who? Preferrably roles that come with outstanding outfits that look great on ice.

so baldfat aren't canon then lmao homofags btfo

They are canon. People just fight over whether they are canon Officially Dating.

(you)

Is it possible to have kids ironically?

I'm pretty sure it happens everytime a condom breaks.

Because we are all little girls here

Yuri on Ice cover on electric guitar. Pretty cool hq-wingster.tumblr.com/post/154090583026/when-your-lil-brother-plays-the-electric-guitar

Neither of them have a uterus

If we don't get a scene in the last episode of Piggy crying tears of joy when he finally gets to eat Katsudon, I'll take out Kubo myself.

But Piggy is the most beautiful woman in town.

Chris would be a lewd Germany from Hetalia. Doing stiff soldier moves on ice might look pretty fun too.

Romantic attraction they have for each other is canon though

>"Haha, look, honey! We're having consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation! This is so meta"
>one month later
>test comes out positive
>"wtf it was just a meme"

Is there boys in this show?

No just cute girls named Yuri

>unironically linking tumblr

>high res hearto
>it's not high res

At least put some effort in your bait senpai.

Why bother when people will reply to him anyway?

No. To be a good figure skater you have to become a girl at some point.

How is he so perfect?

It's music senpai, not like I'm linking to some essay-length meta or anything.

Vroom vroom

When your foil is JJ, it can only mean you're the most perfect human being that ever lived.

I don't care if the entire episode is a shitty recap, I know it will be amazing just thanks to these 5 seconds of Otabikefairy they will give us.

>recap
Stop spreading this meme

What if it's half a recap and half new content?

Re means king. They're asking for Lelouch to save them.

>meme
implying it isn't true

It's not a recap dude. They'll only bring the last year's banket events to light when it comes to the past.

That dog is going to be immortal.

I hope otafairy has some ground on the show so I can spread the drawings I've made of them. If not, it will be too embarrassing

Nothing can be more embarrassing than fujos drawing Phichit with Gook.

for those who missed it /yoi/ sings preview is here:

soundcloud.com/born-to-make-history/yoi-sings-preview

>5 seconds
>implying it's not around 3
>"Yo there's the nearest restaurant?"
>"Dunno"
>Vrooom

Yeah this, they can have a long engagement my sister and her now-husband stayed engaged for over a year until they were actually ready to marry. It's not like it's out of the ordinary.

No way, he'll die in season 2.

Fuck, replied to wrong post

At least they will talk.

Or JJ and Gook

What was dedushka's name?

post them now.

is Phichit with Yuuri acceptable then?

This sounds like a lie.

Of course, they're actual friends and they interacted more than once.

Ehh fair enough, I guess a long engagement still counts as waiting to get married.

Share them. Draw user has already been making lots of BikeFairy. Nothing to be embarrassed about so please show me I'm desperate for more.

kek

I never lie, user.

I would love to see Viktor wearing something similar to this sans the coat on ice any day. If him returning to skating after all means we get some kickass costumes sign me up familia

Did someone actually do this

I'm of the opinion that people should live together and be together for a good while before taking the plunge but if they click they just click. It's all subjective of course and this is anime.

This one is still one of my favorites by them, I love Fairy and Bike's expressions.

okay anons, I hope you like it.

Didn't Chris referred to Viktor as Yuuri's goshujin-sama (husband or master)?

>next ep is a recap episode
Why do anime still do this?

It's not. Stop spreading this.

omg you put way too much effort in. i love it. post the others!

Holy shit, alright user I see you! Nice stuff, if you ever want to share more feel free.

Yes, Chris knows what's up.

>k-on arms

user this is beautiful!

It can't mean husband in the context he used. He literally said master as in expression of ownership.

Kinky. But then again, it's Chris.

it's still shitposting you fucking knob, dont derail the thread because you think your shitposting was a little less worse then the hetfag here

If you could choose a song for the characters to skate with, what would you pick?

I'm okay with this.

yurio - joan jett's cherry bomb

Baldfat are both shit characters, they could have picked literally anyone else but the gook and it would have made the show better.