Indian 12 year old has lightyears more intelligence than reject Nazis on /pol

youtube.com/watch?v=pJG9cuH9MMc

Maybe you white devils are actually inferior to the darker races of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/m.economictimes.com/news/economy/indicators/southern-states-outshine-rest-of-india-in-key-sectors-growth/amp_articleshow/56820003.cms
m.indiatoday.in/story/north-india-vs-south-india-who-is-doing-better-report-says-south-india/1/269761.html
thehindu.com/features/education/ending-the-northsouth-divide/article124071.ece
business-standard.com/article/management/north-india-lags-southern-western-regions-in-literacy-cii-kpmg-study-110032900073_1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encephalization_quotient
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chess is literally just an autism contest

But can he poo in the loo?

>say Indians are the most intelligent
>We must follow indian ways
>lighter skin people are above those of darker skin in Indian culture
>niggers go to bottom of social chain
>world becomes a better place.

accurate

>still shits in the street

typical opinion of a low iq individual. if you can't appreciate the merits of chess then you should just crawl back to the basement you belong in. world of warcraft is more your speed, im sure

>i began playing chess when i was 13
>i am 18 now
You are totally right, it's only memorising patterns

Wanna duel my rogue nigger?

computers destroyed chess, he better play a game that can't be calculated by an algorithm

Why does he have dried cum on his forehead?

if chess is only memorizing patterns then how could a 12 year old beat someone much older than them? someone who has played more chess, and thus memorized more patterns

^

this meme is 80 years out of date. Sup Forums needs to stop repeating low-IQ simplifications as though they're truth.
Caste system doesn't mean hurr lighter skin higher class than darker skin. it's about whether your family were priests , warriors, soldiers , merchants, farmers, etc. All of those groups existed in all parts of the country.

Southern India, where people are on average darker skinned, has far higher average household income , far lower rates of outdoor defecation, higher literacy rates, lower rape rates , lower poverty rates and better educational achievement.

Northern states, where people are on average lighter skinned, are poorer, stupider, and more rapey because they inherited primitive, uncivilised culture from paki/afghan conquerors.

google.co.uk/amp/m.economictimes.com/news/economy/indicators/southern-states-outshine-rest-of-india-in-key-sectors-growth/amp_articleshow/56820003.cms
m.indiatoday.in/story/north-india-vs-south-india-who-is-doing-better-report-says-south-india/1/269761.html
thehindu.com/features/education/ending-the-northsouth-divide/article124071.ece

You set out to prove Sup Forums wrong, but instead you've proven you don't understand anecdotal evidence or the idea that the exception proves the rule.

how could a 1-2 year old child learn a language that an adult struggles with

My dude, how do you think a computer does it?
It calculates all the possibilities and goes for the most time effective
How do humans do it?
Memory, that is why people do NOT play chess, they STUDY it. You need to understand the people you see in tournaments are not people who play for fun, they are people who studied chess and know the stuff like it's the back of their hand

indians invented the number zero.
like the number of wars germany won.

12 years old so we dont know if hes going to be a reject or not yet

care to explain this then you evil stupid milkstain

If he's so smart then why does he have cow shit worshiping symbol on his forehead? He's just good at what he does, nothing to do with intelligence. You learn, you master, you are good at it.

Not politics you imbecile!

Because children learn languages easily? I learned 3 languages by just watching television.

Rajneesh typed, defending his familial honor. As he punctuated his last sentence he felt the last of his shit fall to the pavement below. Satisfied, he pulled up his burlap sack and walk past the starving children and human waste back to his shack.

seems like a dark loo is losing his poo

chess is undeniably logical, rational, and objective. you have to have an intelligent mind to be able to excel in it.

POO IN THE LOO

Magnus Carlsen? As you were you cheap. chump. chimp.

Brain size doesn't really matter. It's about neuron connection and density. Generally speaking, brain size could be correlative to cognitive capacity, but it isn't the causal factor.

I'm white.
90% of that post is just copy pasted from the archive.

I'm trying to educate you so you won't say things that are wrong and make our side look like jokes.

why can't he wipe his face?

Could you link me the article that covers his involvment in making Pajeets not shitting in the streets

try explaining your assertions with reason milkstain

But he will never be whitebread.
And nor will you.

Is he still in India? Good stuff.

Is he actually going to stay in India and do something about his country? Otherwise shut the fuck up and suck my dick over further brain drain.

Rajneesh typed again, peeved that his proxy did little to hide his inadequacies. The anger he felt soon manifested in his bowels. He opened the door of his shack and took in the Indian air that smelled of decaying corpses and human waste. He would soon add to that stench.

>im white
Just because you're the whitest man from your southern indian village doesn't mean you're white.

wow, some kid is good at a game, who cares

Thambi defense force needs to leave, North Indian dominate all the entrance tests in the country our states our shit due to repeated war for 1400 years

>Magnus Carlsen!

Magnus is 26 you fucking eggbrain. This boy is 12

You are halfway right, it is logical if you never played it before, since you have no previous experience in it before you are forced to make logical jumps in order to get where you want, however once you played for enough time everything is only a memorisation exercise, nothing more.
>you have to have an intelligent mind to be able to excel in it.
Look up Bobby Fisher man, he was completely out of his fucking mind, and i mean clinically insane, once he cancelled a final in a tournament becouse he didn't like the "lightning"

Indians are a smart race, they're still not black though.

shut up stupid fat american

>lightyears more intelligence
Nigger, what? A light year is a unit of distance.

Precisely

Bobby Fishfucker was also a white devil. So makes sense that he would not be able to handle the mental strain of chess. His genetics just weren't there.

You're wrong about it as well. The caste system is very complex. I don't think we sitting in this day and age would be able to know what it exactly was. The Britishers often used the caste system as it would fit them, to incite various communities against each other so that their rule isn't threatened. Often caste could also denote your ethnicity, many groups that migrated to India were incorporated within the caste system. Skin colour is certainly a factor. South Indian Tamil Brahmins are descendants of northern migrants, some of whom bred with the darker Tamizhans. Thus, today Tamil Brahmins are some of the lightest people in Tamil Nadu or as dark as other lower castes. Rajputs, one of the main Kshatriya castes are descendants of Huns who invaded India. Some Brahmins on the Western coasts of India are of Germanic descent, thus they have lighter skin colour.
Coming to North-South divide, the North consists of some 10 states or so and then South consists of 5 states, most of them have coastlines. The South India Best India is not necessarily true. Tamil Nadu and Karnataka have higher Open Defecation Rates than the national average. States like Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh are quite good in some respects.

Chess in not about intelligence dumb nigger
T. 1890 elo player with 112 IQ

And how does winning games of chess translate to practical application of knowledge in a useful field that benefits humanity?

I'll wait.

He was one of the world's best chess players man, literally up there with Kasparov

>be mastermind chess player
>end up as garbage man cleaning shit of the streets
accurate.

I didn't expect you to understand metaphor, afterall, that would be a sign of intelligence, which you have not, eggbrain

Nice rebuttal. But,
Opening = Memory
Midgame = Magic
Endgame = 100 % Calculation

It's pure autism.

lol stay mad fag, being good at a game doesn't mean shit

>practical application of knowledge in a useful field that benefits humanity?
Why don't you tell me how you're benefitting anyone but yourself since you're on such a high-horse

oh look another indian prodigy child

Okay, you learn to be as good as him since his intelligence is entirely artifically constructed around this particular factor of input, according to you

I'm not the one boasting about playing chess and being "smarter than all white bois".

So no, I think I'm going to stay on this "high-horse" and wait for a response to my question. ;^)

I can tell with your response to me that it's a sensitive question but again I will wait.

Enough of your false equivalence. People aren't touting that user as "light-years more intelligent than everyone else."

That's true. And naturally Bobby will stand among the immortals. Still you must recognize the sheer superiority and ability of Praggnanandhaa

>It's another "young boy is a prodigy" episode
Come back to me when he does something useful for the world than playing a board game.

The thing is that I don't give a shit what other people find accomplishment in, but you're a judgemental little prick, that's my issue.

OOOOOH SHIT IS GOING DOWN

LITERALLY

Kid is mediocre...just like this bait.

That's a different argument that involves the context of the historical evil of whites, and their destructive nature towards other beings

> junior championship in an obsolete sport
Meh...

>obselete sport
seems kind of like a redundant distinction

It is.

But I have some level of respect for the pros. It is pretty neat game.

This thread was bait peace i have to sleep

you tell us

Do you think anyone in this thread didn't know? We're no life faggots who love taking bait.

>
Southern India, where people are on average darker skinned, has far higher average household income , far lower rates of outdoor defecation, higher literacy rates, lower rape rates , lower poverty rates and better educational achievement.
Thambhi this meme is outdated. Only Kerala is ODF. Mean while states like TN and Karnataka has defecation rate higher than national average.
Thambi,ingeyenkilum randiade muh north muh south meme spread panamatte

And how do you come to the conclusion I'm judgmental? I'm asking a question, you're the angry one, what did mummy and daddy shelter you as a child and tell you what a genius you are only for you to end up as a loner basement dweller with a blow up doll lover that is zealously defensive of this kid? To the point where you aggressively lash out when someone asks a valid, cold, logical question?

Save your moral righteousness for someone that gives a shit you pathetic, washed up has been. Either answer my question or fuck off and do what you should have done years ago and end your pathetic life.

Leaving the thread without mentioning it would make me feel liable.

And everything else worth mentioning was invented by whites.

>hurrr uu’re not white
When you take pride in being wrong and retarded you behave like niggers.

I’m probably speaking to two quadroons with 56% white ancestry.

>All people are equally good at memorization
I bet you believe all humans are the same too, and that niggers are actually people.

My nephew is also a champion of sorts. I understand the hobby, but as sport it is obsolete. Competing community is limited with children of obsessed parents and children of retards, who think that chess develops their children brain.

Pocker is much more developing, if you are not a compulsive gambler.
(or how do you call faggots that lose all their money in gambling?)

On the top of that, community is limited with children and nobody checks for phone implants in jaws and these sorts of things.

You call that white you curry nigger? You could pass as a mexican, I'll give you that atleast. you'd prolly be in the top 30% of India too.

hitler was allied to the sikhs, gandhi was a great friend of him too. again you got BTFOd

How much poo was he dipped in?

Is the only homogeneity "whites" have white skin?
How different are slavs from greeks from nords?

>his people can't figure out how to use a toilet
Yeah. Lol

true. if brain size mattered then a dinosaur would be smarter than a parrot. or a whale smarter than a dolphin

>All people are equally good at memorization

good point

It's just pattern memorization yeah but you should see how bad go is if you haven't.

But can he beat the ice dungeon in A Link to the Past without the red cane?

I wonder how much detritus slid from your loose dark brown asshole as you typed this.

The concept of zero sure didn't ever exist anywhere else in the world until indians "invented" it. I guess white people didn't even consider it an invention desu, just like we didn't bother to write down wayyy too simple formulas in stone.

Uh huh, you tell yourself whatever you need in order to feel better, but the facts are that south india is far more developed and rich and less impoverished than north india, has less street shitting and, contrary to your claims has much better education

business-standard.com/article/management/north-india-lags-southern-western-regions-in-literacy-cii-kpmg-study-110032900073_1.html
>The Northern region also lags the western and southern regions of the country significantly in education and skill development. With an overall literacy rate of 60 per cent as against 69 per cent and 71 per cent in the South and the West, it is clear that the education and skill infrastructure in the Northern region needs to address certain critical issues – both on the supply side and the demand side.

Government expenditure on education, too, is declining in North Indian states as compared to southern states like Kerala and Tamil Nadu. The study notes that over the five-year period 2001-06, Punjab has spent less of its GDP (2.40 per cent in FY 05) on education compared to the India average (3.8 per cent in 05).

Moreover, there are fewer engineering and technical institutes in the northern region. Although the number of engineering institutions in India is more than 1,500, the region-wise distribution of institutions and sanctioned intake of students shows significant regional disparity. Around 50 per cent of the engineering institutions are in the southern region (including South-west), while the northern region has only 20 per cent.

The number of teachers in most of the Northern states, too, is not adequate to meet the needs of the bourgeoning student population in the states. The pupil–teacher ratio in states like UP (54) and Delhi (52) is very high compared to the Southern states of Kerala (18), Karnataka (16) and Tamil Nadu (21). Teachers’ enrollment in the training programmes in the Northern region, too, is very low compared to Southern and western parts.

Moreover, preference for science and math education is declining in North India which can hamber demands in field of IT, telecom, pharma, engineering and R&D. English, too, is not enforced as a medium of instruction from the primary level. To add to the woes, there's a urban-rural disparity in the northern region itself. And lower female literacy in North India further multiplies the issue of low access to education in north India.

Nah there are firearms and compasses and uh

and still it's whites who really put those things to work

He was an anti-semitic jew, and stop trying to ride on the coattails of asians because of your skin color. It's not going to work. They despise you.

I can beat that poo in chess, checkers, a cage fight and spelling bee. I'd destroy that kid in any intelectual fight and I could also snap him in half. But I won't do it because it's below me.

Heil Hitler.

India refused to buy Russian fighter planes, because it had toilet modules for pilots. That fully explains the situation anglo supports in their "decolonized" land, all while still owning every liquid asset in the region.

Brain mass to body size ratio matters you brainlets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encephalization_quotient

still you're not white though

>hurrr you have blue eyes and light skin but you're actually indian *low IQ keyboard shitting noises*

Kill yourself. my parents are scottish and english. You almost certainly have some nigger blood or other mystery meat in you , your behaviour where you take pride in being stupid like a common nigger betrays the shit in your blood.