How is having sex with Revy?

She's so sweet.

She'd probably put holes on you after you come.

She can fuck my asshole from what I know.

It's like catching some STIs or something like that.

There's that doujin, Sick From Drinking, it will help you understand.

>STIs
Sexually Transmitted Information?

No, Sexually transmitted infections.

Well, you're transmitting the love through your dick, but can you call 'love' information?

>but can you call 'love' information?
Yes

>insert mandatory Metal Gear Solid 2 reference

Like raping a 13 year old American-Chinese in a jail cell.

I don't like hentai shit desu.

that revy is so cute.

where's this from?

bump.

Probably can i get a cute girl like Revy by becoming a pirate?

>pirate

You mean being a criminal in a mafia society.

>He's never seen Boondock Saints

The whole point of sex is to sexually transmit information.

wouldn't that be nice.

nice

the whole point of life is to transmit information

THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT

This chapter was great.

Subaru Tecnica International

THIS IS WRONG

Remember kids, never stick your dick in crazy.

Fuck you, crazy needs love.

And Sawyer is at the edge, being the only one there not obviously mocking you or threatening your manhood

Once again, best girl

You say that until it chops your penis off and throws it from the window of a moving car. Then it won't be fun and games.

Revy is best girl, fuck you.

Both ruin your life

>You say that until it chops your penis off and throws it from the window of a moving car
Wasn't Lorena Bobbit beaten and raped by her husband daily? Didn't exactly come out of nowhere.

Sure, but it doesn't change the fact that sticking your dick in crazy is a bad idea. It's just an example of a thing that a crazy chick can do to you.

No, she was angry and jealous. She thought her husband cheated on her.

That movie is mediocre and reddit-core as fuck.

What did they do about Revy's Whitman-Fever before Rock joined?

Duck.

>Lorena stated that John sexually, physically, and emotionally abused her during their marriage. She said that he flaunted his infidelities, and had forced her to have an abortion. Her defense attorneys, which included well known defense lawyer Blair D. Howard, maintained that his constant abuse caused her to eventually "snap" as she was suffering from clinical depression and a possible bout of post traumatic stress disorder due to the abuse.[5] John denied the allegations of abuse; however, when he was cross-examined by Howard, his statements often conflicted with known facts, severely weakening the prosecution's case.[5]

>Lorena testified that John had raped her and physically battered her on multiple occasions prior to the evening of the severing of his penis, that they lacked financial stability, and that he stole and spent her earnings. Both the prosecution and defense sides conceded that he had demonstrated a history of abuse toward her, and that this abuse created a context for the assault. Expert witnesses "for both the prosecution and the defense testified that he had mentally and physically battered her, that the abuse was escalating, and that by 1993 she lived in constant fear of him."[6] One expert witness testified, in accordance with a defense strategy that emphasized her action as being a mix of self-defense and temporary insanity constituting an "irresistible impulse" due to the history and pattern of abuse and rape, that "Lorena believed and was immobilized by John's threat 'I will find you, whether we're divorced or separated. And wherever I find you, I'll have sex with you whenever I want to.' "[7] John Bobbitt was later acquitted of rape.[8]

Regardless of if the abuse was true, it doesn't sound like either person was making that a particularly healthy relationship.

>poor hygiene
>smelly gash
>been using the same panties for a week
>says disgusting shit all the time
>if you do it at her place you'll be wading through a sea of used condoms and lost clothing articles from earlier visitors
Would be less gay and disgusting to just fuck a dude

Ask the nice police officer how it was

not canon