Does Sup Forums still admire this guy? I haven't seen him posted here since that Joe Rogan incident

Does Sup Forums still admire this guy? I haven't seen him posted here since that Joe Rogan incident.

Lol who at that fat guy in the background

Hes a homosexual Jew, what do you think.

Shaming a fat guy whos atleast trying to lose the weight. Disgusting faggot.

Joe Rogan incident?

Don't forget that he also loves black dick.

>still
No one ever did

A black loving homosexual immigrant jew who agrees with alt-right ideas and drops redpills.
So far he's been pretty useful, regardless of what I think of him personally.

>this
one thing to shame a fatty at mcdonalds ordering a diet coke with a double cheeseburger, but shaming someone trying to get in shape is just stupid. they will be afraid to come back. We need to shame all homosexuals, they are disgusting degenerates.

stupid of him to shame a fat guy who is trying to fix himself

hes a faggot so no we never did thankfully

this shit makes fat people not want to go to the gym its so fucking backwards

Fat fagg detected.That cunt will quit gym after two weeks tops when he realizes it will take him years of treadmill to even start fixing himslef.
I have seen it tens of times before most fat fucks quit gym after a week or two and go back to stuffing themselfs.

He's probably referring to the released compilation of Milo "supporting" Pedo stuff, some of which originates from his Joe Rogan appearance.

That was the absolute breaking point for me too, but at the time of the show and for different reason.

In that show he says how it would be (paraphrasing) "cool to get aids, because all the water gets lost from your body, you get super skinny which is hawt and shit". My stomach turned, I get physically ill when someone talks about diseases in such graphic terms. That was of him, for me. After that he started appearing as some sort of diva, dressing in womans clothes etc. Got real bad.

Fats shouldn't be allowed in the human gym.

They are too unsanitary and unclean to lift with the real people.

He's in Australia and all his shows are sold out at the moment (he's had to add extra shows)

Becuase Australians are homeschooled fuckwits that think being molested = youre a peadaphile.

The absolute state of yanks ability to into logic.

It's no wonder your folk heros include Lena Dunham, a self confessed child rapist.

The majority do obviously, but sometimes not. A somewhat morbidly obese man used to go to a gym I went to and lost it gradually everytime I saw him. This accomplishes nothing and sums up the kikes elitist mindset.

Nearly all faggots are attracted to young boys, openly so. The fact hes a Jew only adds to that, since its ok to rape goyim children according to Jewish law.

waah a fat person is using the gym

He had his uses but he was never /ourguy/.

>just checking if our attempts to atomise the right by focusing on obvious differences instead of usefulness even though us lefties think you are all the same and would gulag every single one of you from the center onwards :)

fat people should comet suicide user they cant get rid of the excess skin after they become fat so they just become whiny faggots if they ever get fit

>He's in Australia and all his shows are sold out at the moment

That explains all the anti Milo posters I saw the other day.

>NO FASCISM
>NO RACISM
>NO HOMOPHOBIA
>NO MILO IN AUSTRALIA

The local commies actually want us to believe this fag is a homophobe.

He was done when he went on Bill Maher's show.

>meme flag

listen. the fat fuck is at least in the right place to begin to improve his health.

meanwhile milo keeps taking dicks in his asshole. its pretty fuckin rich for a cocksucker to fat-shame a dude in the gym.
at least he ain't doing crossfit.

These.
I was a skinny whimp when I started lifting. If you're willing to change you deserve a break.

If you quit is open season again but at least give the guy a chance.

You don't need to be fat to quit, I see it every January

>tons of normies storm the gym
>it's packed, 4-5x the normal attendance
>february, everyone is gone, gym is empty again

I'd love to see Trump there. Used to like the show in the past where there was more liberal shit on it.

there was less liberal shit on it*

>Peadaphile
>Paedophile
>Pedophile

>The absolute state of yanks ability to into logic.
Choose one ya fucking bogan.

He's a degenerate faggot race mixing Jew.
What could be more Alt-Right than that?

This. Dude is in the gym doing something about himself. I would never take a picture and plaster it on the internet just to make him feel bad. That's pretty shitty.

I admire the fat guy trying to lose weight, yes.

I don't admire the feminine, Jewish, Brit-American race mixing homosexual though.

>1 post by this id
Daily reminder that the nu-right is a bunch of dumb ledditors.

>nothing but positive reinforcement
You're a bigger faggot than him. hazing builds character.
Plenty of fatties got to the gym a short while and just give up.

Sup Forums never admired him. We supported him when he was of use.

Now he is useless so nobody cares.

I do agree that fat must be shamed, but he is in the gym.
Why do you need to shame a fat guy who is working to. Lose weight?

I have to hand it to whatever PR company carried out that smear campaign against him, it destroyed his career and fan base instantly and he's been floundering about ever since.

This basically, all he was useful for was moving the overton window right, and now it's hit his segment on the spectrum no one cares about him anymore.

Then shame him afterwards.
You don't punish a person when he is trying to improve.

>hazing builds character.
it does so when you are being a lazy cunt.
publically shaming someone in front of a (digital) crowd of thousands when he's already trying does not.

>comet suicide

stealing this for a band name

>floundering
I mean, his book did really well. That's about as good as you can do as a right wing personality.

this was basically the moment i unsubbed from his rhetoric
someone who recognizes his disadvantages like obesity and actively starts to work against it is commendable

It was when he said some pro-pedo shit. I never trust jews or fags at any rate.

You have fat people in Romania?

He bulked up, now he's shedding. Obviously working on his traps.

>Milo mocking other people to feel better about himself being raped as a child and sucking down the BBC.
sounds about right.

Negative reinforcement is what gets his ass in the gym in the first place. Positive reinforcement keeps him there. It's not fucking rocket science. When someone does something that negatively impacts their life or the lives of others you haze and shame them. When they start making progress towards improving themselves you encourage them. If you just shit on people to shit on them they figure they're damned if they do and damned if they don't so they might as well enjoy their tub of ice cream and 2 liter of soda. If you're going to tell yourself that you're hazing people for their own good at least keep your shit straight.

He's never gonna make it, that kind of weight is lost in the kitchen, not the gym.

that kind of weight is usually only lost by a stroke and death. a tiny percent of them lose it in the kitchen and none lose it in the gym

I think he was making fun of how fags in aus say pedophile

I admire his ability to trigger shitlibs.

He's like a politico Andy Kaufman.

It seems indeed the wrong obese guy to shame, now he's not exercising on that picture but I guess that he didn't go to the gym just to sit and look at his phone.

Actually I heard it's a problem for fatties, they're scared to go to the gym because they know they're going to be fat shamed there, so they just stay home and get even fatter. The gym is pretty much the only place where fat shaming shouldn't occur.

at that level, he will easily lose 20-50 pounds by just exercising and not changing his diet in any way.