Unsavory

This isn't okay, Sup Forums

She's European royalty she can legally rape the maids.

i approve

I want to be Miyu!

Was this supposed to be a reference to Shiki raping the maids? Because Prisma Illya's maid fetish comes from out of no where.

These are children and this is wrong!

Every fetish comes out of nowhere

I like coffee in the morning,
Tea in the afternoon,
And warm milk before bedtime.

I want to drink warm milk's warm milk

>Miyu's dwarfish proportions

If she has a Maid Fetish, why didn't get get turned on when she saw Maid Rin and Luvia?

Please delete this. Illya did not r*pe Miyu, nor did she do anything worth mentioning. Illya is a high class young lady and does not do anything like "that" with other girls. She is a completely heterosexual person and has no leanings towards homosexuality. I will not stand here and watch you buffoons slander he and her family's good name. The event that happened between Illya and Miyu was a simple misunderstanding and it has already been cleared up in the courts as part of a settlement. Illya is NOT a homosexual nor does she have any romantic feelings for Miyu. As was discussed between the families, Illya was feeling sick that day and had a fever. When Miyu came over she brought some germs in which caused Illya to enter a state of delirium. In that state she feel on top of Miyu and accidentally ripped her maid outfit off. Then Illya passed out and does not remember any other actions. Miyu succumbed to the same fever Illya had and does not remember anything after walking inside Illya's home.

This is all factual evidence and has been verified by numerous individuals of high social and moral caliber. The issue is settled and talking about it further or insinuating more lies will result in a lawsuit filed by the Von Einzbern family. This is your first and last warning to not make any more baseless assumptions and to stop discussing the matter immediately.

Maybe she's only attracted to loli maids. Maybe Rin and Luvia are shit.

Because they weren't legit maids. They were just dressed like ones.

This isn't ok because they aren't naked

Miyu go to sleep
Also Rin is a real maid working for Luvia

I'm going to impregnate Illya!

>Illya
>Not a raging dyke under the Brother Complex

user, please.

So does that mean Luvia has a Maid fetish as well?

Luvia has a Rin fetish

No, she's just rich.

>Eisbern Defence Force

I know! illya is totally a bottom

FUCKING RUINED

>slander he
>Illya (male)
lewd