I'm a strong independent liberal feminist white woman...

I'm a strong independent liberal feminist white woman. I certainly don't need a man in my life and if I ever do have any men around it's exusively black guys. They can satisfy me sexually 100x better then you white betas. I guarantee you I out debate any of you hate filled anime nazis quite easily. Just hit me with your best shot, you have nothing but pathetic frog memes and built up aggression from so many years of being shunned by women. Sorry to bring reality to this board. Also you guys can't offend me because I'm not a snowflake like lots of other liberals I'm just a realist. Why would anyond be against human progress. We are all equal :)

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But It was her turn

>I'm a strong independent liberal feminist white woman
Stopped right there.

Maybe Hillary will run again.

Bwhahaha!

you can always spot the strong independent woman who doessn't need a man, because she'll be screaming about how strong and independant she is, and how she doesn't need a man. it's like listening to gay men who claim they can fight.

Tits or GTFO.

Nigger votes only count for 3/5ths

Tits
Timestamp
State your buisness

Or GTFO.

>If I ever do have any men around it's exusively black guys
You'll pay the toll soon enough, either by death or you getting impregnated by the guy and the guy running off leaving you with a mixed race subhuman.
>1 post by this ID
Sage.

Today I will remind them

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
>Turnout (of Registered Voters)
>2016 General Election 3,544,115 69.5%

>69.5% of 144% of the total voters is 100.08% of the voting population in LA
>100.08% of people voted
>100.08%

Enjoy your menopause some other place shemale

You're going to die alone and miserable. Your body won't be found until your neighbors complain about the smell and find it half-eaten by the brood of cats and purse dogs you think are your children.

Run 'til you win, Hillary. It worked for me.

tits with timestamp or GTFO

>I'm a strong independent liberal feminist white woman.
Nice twitter bio. But you missed out your pronouns and the fact that your opinions are your own. I give this thread a rating of 0 shitposts out of LARP.

Must be pretty stupid to assume she got 65m more votes, no wonder she lost.

She got 3m more votes dumb ass

Only if you count the millions and millions who voted illegally

Is that shinuki? Do you have moar, Romanibro?

She is done. All her talk about running a 3rd time is just that - face-saving talk.
Hillary is unelectable. The only way she can get the nomination is to have 'her people' in place to make sure she gets it. She doesnt have that anymore. They are all gone and she isnt in a position to replace them. She is done.

That's a pretty retarded argument.
>more people live here so we need to give more power to the minority

>They can satisfy me sexually 100x better then you white betas.
>We are all equal :)

Evidently not, ya slag.

>inb4 ban

Even if you do, she's only the President of California. Thankfully we have a system in place in this country to keep faggots and commies from running everything.

This.

well democrats are all about the minorities right?

Arigatou! Romanibro!

If she's baron and you know it clap your hands

*clap**clap*

Those tits look super fake. I'm not talking about implants but like something she's wearing like those fat suits.

If she's baron and you know it clap your hands

*clap**clap*

She's baron and you know but she acting like she chose it, if she's baron and you know it clap your hands

*clap**clap*

I don't care, Spainbro, I would impregnate her with twins.

strong and liberal is a oxymoron. Also being a liberal and not being a snowflake is impossible, unless you're talking about classic liberalism from like 30 years ago.

Nah, she would have been very careful to make that distinction if she was a classical liberal. She's the retarded kind.

(The car in the captcha had a clamp, topkek)

You're also a dumb troll who in actuality is none of the things you write about.

>only with twins

Okay, okay, with three pairs of twins.

where the a picture at

Here, bro!

thanks

>2 posts by this ID

Attention whore

>betas
>all equal
>pick one

If you let this slide, you’ll lose America
LOOK HERE NIGGER

Happy thanksgiving and welcome to Sup Forums. You see user, everyone on here is CIA and super wealthy from it. This is an operation to bait dumb people like yourself and educate them on money and tolls as trolls are out there. Best if luck young lady and this is the dumbest way I have ever had a woman ask me for money.

You're welcome!

More illegal votes than any 'white' man, ever.

You failed as a woman for not reproducing. Now you are going to die alone forever, roastie. But at leat Tyrone, will bore your cylinder from time to time.

>baron

Wtf are you playing at cunt?

wtf is that picture

A shoop to be sure

I'm too lazy to google things and I knew barron didn't look right...so I removed an r.

Did I do it right? Or should I use barren?

Sorry I don't have time to post on Sup Forums all day like you losers. Unlike yourself I actually have a life

>Unlike yourself I actually have a life
Sure, that's why you came here, to gloat about your great, succesful life.
Kys.

>~65million more votes than any man ever
You stupid or just woman?

>I'll debate any of you
>All arguments come in thick and fast
>I'm out, I have a life, fuck this stupid forum

hahahahahaha

Afraid to debate or afraid of becoming one of us? Coming here to brag about yourself is below pathetic, you should just kill yourself. You'll feel better, and that's what you really want.