Varg - thulean perspective

What the fuck is this guy talking about? So he and his wife supposedly believe in reincarnation, and that you can get the memories of your past lives through some rituals. And there is hundreds of comments like " hail odin!1!1!! So much better than christianity!!! "

But does he actually remember any of his past lives? Do any of his followers remember? Does anybody here honestly believe in any of this?

I like paganism, it seems cool, but its just as unbelievable as christianity to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ0yD7OtvY
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's right. i have memories of being a pharao

I WUZ KANGZ

I'm kinda triggered, you know..
I got reincarnated from a nigger viking to full retard..

Not better or worse than any other religion.
>Does anybody here honestly believe in any of this?
Concept of reincarnation is pretty common and normal in human cultures.

Terve Ukko

Paganism in Europe is so irrelevant, it doesn't even make a 1% and this Black Metal degenerate hopes for a sudden revival.

Sounds like a nutjob that will end up killing his whole family when he finally cracks.

Varg is kinda cool in the sense that he's anti left and anti (((alt-right))) while blaming the jew.

But dude, he's fucking weird. He's homeschooling his kid and all.

I mean, is that even legal in France?
It's obligatory and law to put your kids trough the first 8 years of school here, until highschool that is.

How can he just ignore those laws?
If there are any?

Here's the link

youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ0yD7OtvY

Thulean has nothing on Stoicism.

All people share a spark of the divine, the universe is God itself, and there's a spiritual force guiding it.

It's true, all of it. If you got reincarnated as an eastern european, you were probably a no-good nigger in your past life and are paying for your sins. If you were born in the West, you were most likely a good person in your past life.

He claims to be a stoic too

>it seems cool, but its just as unbelievable as christianity to me.
No shit. It's basically Varg's online cult. Varg's "paganism" is also very much his own creation and he is its prophet.

Not sure, why you wish to meme, but this is what is considered to be "the west".

He lives in france specifically to home school his kids. It's literally the beast idea. It only seems weird to you probably because you're croat and your schools are maybe not full of so much kike shit that would warrant home education, and also your average person is a lot dumber than the average person elsewhere in Europe so maybe you are not capable of educating your kids.

>Croatia included
>Serbia not
I see what you did there

I'm not the one who made the map.

He did there? Never saw a presentation about west i guess. West is catholic and protestant part due to protestants being catholic before. Rest is part of the orthodox world, you can google western world map.

Another one often used in american presentations about western world.

Its basically based on the catholic orthodox split from 1054 and disregards anything that happened afterwards

The catholic protestant split for example

Very bad colouring, too much similar greens. Also Japan is "Western Asia" only due to its alliances now. They stopped copying Amerimuttland quite a while ago.

>ywn be raised by varg

Stoicism is the domain of the ching chongs

KEK

best bant of the day

Indeed, its just what people use to explain the world cultures. Japan being western asia is basicly "westernized asia". They are still part of the whole global market with their electronics and so on.

>I like paganism, it seems cool, but its just as unbelievable as christianity to me.
*tips*

Yeah, the Phillipines and to some extent South Korea have far more Western influence than Japan

Heil Varg Dunkelheit

General Patton believed in it

ALL neo pagans are atheists
Unless you were taught this autism since you were a baby of course

i wasn't meming, your flag looks like serb flag to me. besides croats are eastern euros anyway, lets not lie to ourselves.

Homescholing is only OK if its dobe at a neighborhood level. Otherwise you might create some socially retarded kids and deny them the expirience of school frindship

Reincarnation seem more likely. This is what happens in nature. Varg says there's some kinda ritual to remember, he thinks that's why the Gemans were taking their ancestors skull and hipbone.

Oh, I'm okay with you being a mutt and a kike.

We will never see each other so you present me with your sheep implanted lies.

Every survey of this kind has shown that not only to home schooled kids BTFO public and private schooled kids academically, but they are much more well-socialized and are really just doing better by every possible metric. It turns out that more contact with parents during the formative years is better for development than going to school and getting taught about how we're a cultural melting pot or how it's the Christian's duty to spend their life savings rescuing Africa from itself.

*you won't present me

But you probably weren't home schooled.

What's the point?

I'm not saying it's bat, but why promote something you never experienced yourself?

Not very mature.

The eastern europe you imagine is based on ex-communist group of countries. We were always in the middle of western eastern southern. Thats why we are sometimes considered central. Not always but sometimes, due to positioning and culture.

Does he talk about reincarnation in an actual sense like gooks or he's reffering to the pagan belief of gene memories?

Spoken like a true southern piece of shit

Why would an american who had part of his penis chopped off advocate the preservation of the foreskin?

>but its just as unbelievable as christianity to me.
Of course, you are a Catholic.
Ubij hrvata da siptar nema brata!

All of you fucking chattering little girls in this thread do not understand the subtle memories he is speaking about. It is not a memory about if you were a silver smith or not, it is a memory of your cultural disposition.

I think I will just watch you fucks masturbate each other about it now.

Faggots

What is our source on all this?
And you're absolutely retarded if you think Christianity is taught in any way in moder schools. If anything, we learn about how evil christians in the past were and whatnot.

And like I saud, homeschooling CAN be good, just do it with other families in your region

Because there's no point to it, I guess.

I'm referring to private schools when I say leaning how we should spend all our capital on niggers. I've experienced both secular public schooling and Christian private schooling. I know them very well.

Le tip maymay. Your country is one of the most atheistic in all of Europe. And you should be thankful for that. Lest you might get enrichment imported by the eternal Christcuck aswell.

Of course we will never meet, you are a poorfag and will live and die in your little village. Maybe I will visit croatia one day and beat your malnourished commie ass down for funsies though.
The cutoff is Italy/Austria/Germany, anything east of that is gommies/eastern europeans (excluding greece)

Why would someone need to have had a personal experience with something to advocate it? My town has been full of Somali niggers for as long as I have lived. My government is an anti-fun, anti-gun nanny state with no constitutional free speech. Yet I want the niggers gone and I want constitutional protections for guns and speech. Am I just thinking "grass is greener on the other side of the fence" or, maybe, just MAYBE, it is possible for a man with at least average intelligence to consider ideas and ideologies in both the abstract and in practice? Maybe I don't need to know what it feels like to have my foreskin chopped off to know how happy I am to have kept mine.

Sorry mr.56, you dont get to choose anything. Its largely historical, nothing is gonna change for your sake.

reincarnation idea is stupid. if you believe that, then any nutcase who thinks he's Hitler could be making a valid claim. it's borderline trans territory. fucking dumb.

Okay, do come, please, but make sure you're not off you're test cycle, don't want you in your 100% soy form.

Test is what 90% you take 'CAUSE MUH DOCTOR TOLD ME, right?

We don't think of it like that you stupid fuck. The only way it would even go down like that is if you did the ritual Varg talks about and it would be someone from his actual family.

These maps you keep linking are actually retarded

Yeah. I'd rather believe in a Jewish zombie raising from the dead, to judge EVERYONE ON EARTH (nowhere else though, no other planets, only earth matters) and then destroy it, after a demon reigned for a millenium (yes, exactly a millenium) and then be taken to the magic place in the sky where another Jew at the gates will ask, if I am worthy to get in. Now THAT makes fucking sense!

nigger you'll get stabbed or glassed being uppity like that.

BUT I NEVER SAID HOME SCHOOLING WAS BAD.

Why the bant tho? Is it something aussie's are born with?

Sorry serbro. You should contact someone to stop making these maps and also contact jared taylor to stop using them.

>56% who hasn't even been to Europe
>arbitrarily prizes Italians and Greeks while shitting on Croats
cringe

>I'm not saying it's bat, but why promote something you never experienced yourself?
>Not very mature.

I just wanted to explain to you how retarded you were being.

they're not effete cunts like their northern cousins. You forget that these people come from a penal colony whose accent formed from drunk slurs. They call their best friend cunt and the biggest cunt mate.

dem bants are genetic

Sounds pretty rad honestly.

>But does he actually remember any of his past lives?
he probably does but is ashamed of them because he was 8/10 times a giant faggot

oh okay, nutcase who did a ritual then.
>muh paganism
blue hair dye tier female garbage.
>false dichotomy
kill yourself

Paganism is just as unbelievable as Christianity, even more if you ask me. You got it right. What these turboautists don't understand is that you don't pick a religion because it's "cool", you pick it because you actually believe in it. Nords who believe in paganism are delusional who praise their Viking ancestors without actually knowing that they were just basically savages. Americans who believe in paganism are a mistery to me.

I think there is a little nigger in Varg. After all, he is a convicted felon.

they don't even know shit about paganism. everything they know about it was written from the perspective of Christians who hated them. it is just more American mutts suffering identity crisis.

As a kid, I often had a nightmare of having my lower jaw in front of the top.

Now, I'm not saying that we were Habsburgs, but we really have to get that empire back famlam

No i just know what he was talking about. I didn't say it works. If you did it, it would have to be someone from your bloodline or family tree. Stupid fucking Christcuck, you act just like Jews.

This tbhq,its just a sever case of autism.

>this mad
your African roots acting up again, mutt?

>Le Northern savages maymay

But wouldn't that mean that transexuals could be right? They would be the reincarnation of some ancestor of the opposite sex.

>But does he actually remember any of his past lives? Do any of his followers remember? Does anybody here honestly believe in any of this?
Yes, yes, and yes.

Are you a retarded person?

Speaking of which
>trusting a Jew

You're the ones mixed with Asians.

But you were. Are you going to deny it? It's nothing to be ashamed of really. Just don't praise a bunch of nigger-tier cultures as "superior" and "civilized".

>All people share a spark of the divine, the universe is God itself, and there's a spiritual force guiding it.
That's what he says though...

Do go on: tell us about your lives in the past.

>t. all i know of europe comes from Sup Forums

We were neither superior nor savages. Both is bullshit.

>56% spouting le mongol meme
pic related is what the average Finn looks like. is your quarter Jew heritage speaking up now?

Transexuals can't reproduce. Plus it's pretty clear they're fucked in the head and not natural.

Burger core. Its actually sad.

I like how he denies geo engineering even though the pantents are public and harvard university is completely open about their arosol spraying project. It's basically common knowledge

When the Romans were around, you were still divided in tribes. Then you invaded the collapsing empire, and civilized. The Vikings took even more, with their main activities until conversion to christianity being plundering, raping and stealing.

The Montessori method requires more children, but it doesn't really mean other children.

You can have a few little shitlings and it will work fine.

Are Finns European?

LET'S FIND OUT! youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Lol fuck off public school schill. Also fuck outta here with your redit spacing

>all these good goyims actually against homeschooling

In my humble opinion, it's also pagans, flat-earthers and many others who are fucked up in the head.

Also I meant that while they obviously can't reproduce, given that reincarnation is a thing they could be - as they claim - males/females trapped in a female/male body.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU LARPING FUCK REEEEEEEEE

So you were fucked in the head, too, when you worshipped Jupiter instead of (((Jesus)))? Intredasting

Its just the r donald redit fags who don't even have children and never will. At least the true pol tards who'll never have kids know public school is a death sentence for your psyche

Yeah explain that Christcuck? Other than your pussy hurts cuz we don't worship your Jew.

Right you're a fucking idiot, thanks for confirming.

I never said that. If you read my first post I stated that I don't really believe either.
And you guys are way too hard on christianity. Many aspects of it are not applied nowadays, all religions have the "fookin BASED" parts and the bad parts
Also, my parents sent me to a catholic school. While I don't really believe in that anymore, it succeeded in teaching me moral values.