Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/"ourguy"/page/38/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Umaru
>/our ___/
sup Sup Forums
Next time at least mention Love Lab and MJP

Sansha Sanyou was hot garbage.

I have no idea which board created this our ____ meme but I wish they'd all commit suicide.

Yes.

Dogakobo are literally saving anime season after season.

Ready for their next masterpiece?

Is it yuri?

I didn't like Sansha Snayou

Call me when we get Nozaki S2.

what if it was Sup Forums?

>list all the meme shows
Fuck off, nozaki-kun was their best work.

>Umaru
Not one of Dogakobo's best efforts, and honestly very disappointing coming from the Ohta/Aoshima combo. Doesn't help that it brought in a ton of shitty crossboarders either.

Love Lab and Mikakunin are way more worthy of mention here.

shit thread

great studio

>Not listing Love Lab, Nozaki, and Mikakunin
>Listing Umaru

Even when making a thread about best studio you manage to show your shit taste.

Nozaki-kun is their only genuinely worthwhile show and you didn't even bother to mention it. Shit taste, senpai.

Majestic Prince > Gj-bu > Nozaki-kun > Love Lab > Sansha Sanyou > Mikakunin > New Game > Yuru Yuri >>>> Umaru trash

>/our /

Please kill yourself.

They didn't give us Love Lab season 2. Not /our/ but close.

Don't forget their AOTS, cute swords doing cute things.

How comfy is this? Based on what I've read and seen, it seems like it has plot/drama

DON'T BULLY UMARU!!
ONIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

>he proceeds to post a tumblr gif
I fucking love Doga Kobo, but you are not making us look good, user.

These posts gave me eye cancer.

>our studio
>obnoxious uxorious repulsive studio
Yeah. For sure it is the waifufags studio.

The /our/ meme is bad and you should feel bad.

On the other hand, this studio wasn't on my radar before. So thanks, faggot.

Super comfy, but you miss out if you're a secondary.
Plot is basically non-existent, and if there is it's just fights that last a couple minutes.
No drama either, just a little bit of cute bittersweet moments that get quickly solved.

It's just an extra for the yaoi doujins.

Did your dragonball general die?

A reminder.
Mikakunin > GJ-bu = Love Lab > Yuru Yuri > Plastic Memories >>> Nozaki-kun > New Game = Himouto >>>>>>> Sansha Sanyou

Sansha Sanyou seems popular.

At least people still remember it, unlike Luck & Logic or Mikagura

You should grab a dictionary and search for "popular".

You're precious.

I can't believe how far this studio's fallen as of late. Went from Nozaki and Love Lab to pumping out endless streams of "Girls doing random activity" yuri bait and that one yaoi bait show.

gif related I guess, but I think I remember Nozaki selling rather well.

new game and umaru are memetrash, so nope.

Jesus fucking god I love girls doing random activity yuri bait.

They're doing projects that they actually want to do. I'm glad for them and hope they keep this up.

Do you people support this studio ironically, or? Nothing they've done has even been considerably special. I don't get it.

That's because you haven't seen any of their good shows.

Well, CGDCT was an integral part of putting Dogakobo on the map. I don't think their earlier VN adaptations were really anything to write home about.

The influx of a bunch of ex-Daume people (not sure if this is true), along with the studio just cultivating a bunch of new talent, led to the two YRYR seasons and then that great period of really well-produced shows with really lively character animation. Love Lab and Mikakunin always come to mind.

Honestly, after Nozaki-kun, which I thought was good but not visually on par with any of the prior shows I mentioned, they kinda just worked on too many things at once. Though I didn't finish either of them I thought New Game and Sansha Sanyou were pretty decent returns to form.

Ohta/Aoshima are working on Gabriel Dropout for 2017 too so maybe that'll be cool.

>I don't get it.
Having shit taste will probably do that to you

That sounds about right OP

They legitimately have nice animation and direction. The first few episodes of Sansha Sanyou were pure sex.

What are their "good shows" then?

Honestly, I liked Anne Happy and Flying Witch both better than Sansha Sanyou. Not that Sansha Sanyou was bad by any means, it's just that nothing from it really stood out to me compared to other SoL series.

But yeah, Doga Kobo is my favourite studio at the moment

>can't even name one
I guess that's to be expected from a fan of a mediocre studio.

Nozaki, YRYR, Lovelab, Mikakunin, Hanamaru. All have good production values and were well liked by Sup Forums. If you can't see why people hold Doga Kobo in high esteem from those, then you might just be retarded.

>includes Hanamaru
>excludes everything from the OP except for YRYR
user...

I don't think any of the other ones in the OP were on the same level. They asked for their "good" shows, so if I had to pick the best from them production and content wise I'd go with those.
Not to say the rest are bad, just not as impressive.

>All of their anime end prematurely because they choose to adapt source material of considerable length
>Never make second seasons
Doga Kobo please

Or when they do make S2 and then S3 gets passed off to an inferior studio

FUCK YES.

At the very least it's NEET culture

Because those were both irredeemable garbage.

>not Love Lab
>Umaru

(you)

Yeah I agree. Sansha Sanyou just felt like a laundry list of tired tropes. I'm sure it was a bit more fresh when the manga was first written but nowadays nothing stood out about it.

I always bet on Dogakobo

It was /vg/ I think
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/"ourguy"/page/38/

Dogakobo is the best studio

t. autist

thatWasTheJoke.jpg /s

>Love Lab season 2 never
No.

Dogakobo has been producing nothing but shit for a long while now. They're not getting off the kirara needle anytime soon either.

I don't know what the politics were behind the decision that they don't get to make YuruYuri S2, and I heard it was actually doga that declined the offer, but regardless, that was their chance to make something good again. But of course that never happened.

>/s
>all these piss poor jokes
Please m8, go back to raddit or gaia or where ever you came from.

XDXD

moeshit cannot be nominated for anything not aots not aoty and most certainly not aotd, fuck you

>New Game = Himouto

Drake_no.jpg

Agreed. Nene Game is far superior

SAKURA-SANNN

You have no power over me anymore, Ahagon-san!

Exactly becasue you are fired

>wasted quads on this

>/s/ is moeshit board
Nice delusion. Check the catalog for a reality check, user.

>there are constant naruto/jojo/one piece generals therefore Sup Forums as a whole supports those things
Yeah, I'm the one who needs a reality check

Nice mental gymnastics, user. I can see how you're able to keep up with your delusions till this day.

They have been consistently pumping out good shows for years now (ignoring the gay swords). It seems like not many studios can make cute girls be actually funny and not just lolrandomcuteshit anymore.

Quietly hoping for more Love Lab and best girl Riko.

But gay swords is good too.

A studio that has astonishingly been around for 43 years, has largely done in-between and contract work, doesn't seem to have any sort of creative vision and hasn't nor will ever make anything significant of note allowing them to blend in with the rest of the late night anime trash studios. Seems appropriate for Sup Forumss studio

>hasn't seen Koihime Musou
Pleb.

Like most anime studios these days them and their output are just kind of there. Maybe it makes some money for somebody, maybe it doesn't but it all just kind of blends into that sea of samey blandness that defines 2010's late night anime.

t. mental gymnast

Actually no it's literally the opposite. They're doing bitch work for Lantis and Aniplex same as any small time studio. If you want to see some recent studios that have improbably found a way to do what they want to do without succumbing to the whole production committee get rich quick by milking otaku system look at MAPPA.

It's some sort of Sup Forums bullshit most likely.

Yes I agree go back to Rabbit

I think the door is rapidly closing on this industry and the whole make something of note that isn't just another dime a dozen thinly veiled money making scheme meant to "succeed' off the backs of hardcore Japanese otaku. I like to think of stuff like Your Name as more of a happy accident than anything as it's just a weird monster hit off of a complete joke of a year for an industry that otherwise looks as creatively and artistically bankrupt as any that I've ever seen.

The largely production committee industry does however favor studios like Doga Kobo, A-1, Silver Link and the like that can just crank shit out and give no fucks about anything other than pleasing the masters so Doga Kobo will be around for some time yet. I mean I really don't think it's a coincidence that Gonzo picked now to suddenly reemerge as a thing from it's near death state for most of the 2010s' (the last time they were relevant was like 2008) and start taking on more than a show a year as their whole emphasis on make shit cheap and quickly as possible is in vogue at the moment. Good luck for them getting the big popular contracts that actually make fast money though as all of those are dished out by ACJ affiliates now and Gonzo isn't in that system as far as I know.

Yes, everyone who uses the t. meme should die too.

>Doga Kobo, A-1, Silver Link
>he didn't include the biggest offender, Kyoani
Can't wait for the innovation from the upcoming series with that dragon maid, right?

>All those great shows
>Ranks CGshit mechs above them
Please kill yourself.

This.

>t.
Back to your containment board where you can post this shit all day.

This is AOTY tho.

>tho

>New Game
>AOTY

This is by far the funniest thing I've read on Sup Forums all year long

>being this deep in denial

It's a meme just like Nene

You weren't even here all year long if this is your first time reading that.

I, like any sane person, avoided the Meme Game threads

You must have stayed in a handful of self-contained generals then, this shit was everywhere.

>umaru
Fuck off, this show is the only mistake dogakobo ever did.