New season of code geass announced

>new season of code geass announced
>20 gorillion code geass threads every day from now on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just see what'll happen when Haruhi s3 gets announced, senpai

I'd rather 10 Code Geass threads than one Hibikek blogshit thread.

Moe is over.

We /edge/ now.

We're no longer interested in talking about KyoAni moeshit.

We are only interested in anime that gives us the knowledge to resist this insane world, stuff like Code Geass, Death Note, and Mirai Nikki.

Our eyes are open.

>haruhi
>s3

nice meme

Haruhi has lost all popularity it had. Code Geass still sticks around mostly on Sup Forums because it's part of the board culture.

so does hibikek

better than your usual shit posting

>Haruhi s3
No such thing. It'd be quicker to see any successful live action film of Patlabor

>Haruhi has lost all popularity it had
>still has frequent threads
>gets a yearly movie stream, that gets thousands of viewers
>implying haruhi isn't just as much of board culture as is CG
They both aired the same year user. I was watching both with Sup Forums. But were you?

This is how Sup Forums used to be. Polarizing shows aired, (Lucky Star, Gurren Laggan for great example), and 80% of the boards traffic was talking about 1 of the 2 series.

It was better this way. There felt like there was community or at least something interesting to read.

>kumiko thread

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM

Yes, Code Geass is far more popular than Haruhi these days. Those frequent threads you talk about are usually dead and get less than 50 replies before 404ing

>Code Geass is far more popular than Haruhi these days
I wonder fucking why? Does it possibly have something to do with something OP literally just said? Hmm...

>the trend of having generals for airing shows will die out
Thank fuck.

>Ill need to actually watch Code Geass now

Ive got enough on my plate already damn it.

I find it funnny and ironic you used a Hibike/Kyoani image for a post complaining about thread spam.

Even in terms of spinoffs, Haruhi has it a lot less

December 18th. Mark your calendars.

CG has been more popular for years. Haruhi stopped being relevant shortly after the movie. Its peak might have been higher in popularity and sales but Kadokawa has made sure to kick the franchise to the ground.

Yeah, now we'll have a dozen threads all discussing the same thing with half the thread being repeated content from the other 11 threads currently up alongside it and people bitching about spam.

Still better than generals and the cancer they bring.

isn't it great?

oh and just wait for the 30 Madoka threads whenever the new movie or series is out

good times

jibun wooooooooooooooooo

>Emperor is back
>oh my god why is there is so many threads about him
ALL HAYL REROUSH

what a moment to be alive