Tell me about the Buddhist-Muslim conflict in Burma

Lot of media outlets seem to have taken the "muslim Rohingyas din do nuffin, dey good boys and gals" stance regarding the conflict and Burmese military, and civilians as I understand, seem to be portrayed as the only bad guys in it.

Where does the hatred between Muslim Rohingyas and Buddhist Burmese stem from?

Has there been any anti-Buddhist violence on part of the Muslims?

Why don't we hear anything about the backstory of the conflict in media? Is it just biased or don't even they know what's been happening in Burma between Muslims and Buddhists, hence the one-sided picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/myanmar-finds-more-bodies-in-mass-grave-u-n-seeks-rapid-aid-increase-idUSKCN1C01GT
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-insurgents/ready-to-fight-again-the-homeless-rohingya-still-backing-myanmar-insurgency-idUSKBN1CA0XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tell me about X the thread

how about you tell everyone why your thread is shit and why you haven't killed yourself yet?

I'll tell you as soon as you tell me what percent you are. Because you can't read beyond the topic headline, I'm wagering you're somewhere under 50.

Bumping for answers.

There's been anti- Buddhist violence perpetrated by Muslims for over a thousand years. North India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan were all mostly Buddhist (90%+) until around 1100 AD. At this time, Muslim invaders slaughtered Buddhists wholesale, for not being believers. It continues on to this day. Buddhists are considered atheists (they're not) and are given then death sentence.

It is the same as with muslims everywhere.
They realized that they can't win by war so they are trying to win by outbreeding and replacing the native population.
They come to a host country and at first there is a small number of them. But they never stop coming in as long as they are not physically stopped and even then they brake every law possible and poor in illegally.
While there is a few percent of them they act to be a peaceful minority and they build mosques and force legislation about halal food to secure jobs in the food production and distribution industry. As soon as there is over 5% they start converting the lowest caste people and convicts, the lowest scum of any society. Sometimes by literally paying them a wage(here in my neighborhood a couple was payed 400 euros per month, more than average salary, to become wahabi) to convert and to find others to convert like in multi level marketing pyramid schemes.
When they reach 10% or more they start actively killing and exterminating local native population in every way possible and impossible while crying racism and other shit to the international news.
Destroyers of culture and civilization, creators of deserts.

As far as I know, the area has had buddhist vs muslim conflicts going on for ages, back during WW2 muslims armed by allies masacred buddhists instead of just fighting axis etc.

Muslims are just trying to emulate their butcher prophet and that's why they always end up in conflict with everyone. Except that these days they start crying on international news when ever they are losing. They are basically murderous cry bullies.

Buddhists are pacifists and their religion is one of extreme tolerance, thats why there are no Buddhists in the Balkans.
But even they when faced with extinction and muslim invaders get forced to defend themselves.

There isn't one. The media fabricated that story to send more mudslimes to Australia and other white countries. There is literally no pictures/videos of the so called """cleansing""", one video surfaced a couple of months ago but it's been proven to be old footage, totally unrelated to the situation.

Why media seems to talk only about the anti-Muslim sentiments, if resentment is mutual and the feud has a long history?

Also, examples of anti-Buddhist violence (videos, articles, etc.) are welcome.

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/myanmar-finds-more-bodies-in-mass-grave-u-n-seeks-rapid-aid-increase-idUSKCN1C01GT
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-insurgents/ready-to-fight-again-the-homeless-rohingya-still-backing-myanmar-insurgency-idUSKBN1CA0XM

When Rohingya militants hack Hindu women and children to death and throw them in mass graves, it's irrelevant.
When they siege military barracks and police checkpoints and murder everybody within, it's not news worthy.
When they get expelled back to their country of origin, it's global news and you should consider invading Myanmar to save them..

who is pic related.
Also, mainly so that our population (Re: World population) doesn't try to get rid of Muslims/feel bad for them.

One thing about muslims that Israeli jews and Greeks, Serbs, and Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Berbers, etc. know really well is that they will do anything no matter how small to replace the native population.

In my neighborhood two guys a bit older than me died of heroin overdose, and their dealer and the one that got them hooked and that was selling them mixed dirty heroin was a muslim.
With anything they know they can get away with they will do.
If they can trick a girl into going to middle east to work as >waitress >hostess they will.
If he can rape a girl he will.
If he beat a up a kid he will.

Amanda Lee, I think.

Going away for a while, keep the thread alive and be nice to each other Sup Forums.

Media, most of global media, is owned by rich globalist kikes.
It is in their interest to not have clean ethnically and religiously united countries with native population loyal to their country and traditions.

It is hard to find a traitor that will betray his country in Poland, or Hungary.
It is not so hard to do that in Montenegro, Serbia, Germany, France,etc. as there is a lot of muslims that do not see those countries as their own but see them as a parasite sees its host.

Why does our media side with the muslims?
Because they are the underdogs getting smashed?
Because of Buddhaphobia?

Anyone that defends the muslims should die by the sword.

What I don't understand is this sudden support for muslims worldwide. What kind of pact or deal have the white corporations and media done with them? There are conflicts all over the world and people ignore them unless there're muslims involved in which case they all fall for the "muslims are victims" rethoric.

In the 90s I would've never imagined meeting anyone who would've sided with muslims on anything. The right despised them because they are very prone to crime and because they're foreigners and mostly economic migrants. The left would hate them because of their shitty values towards women and non-muslims. If this happened years ago (the Burma conflict) everybody would've sided with buddhist because of Richard Gere and other celebs being hipster buddhist vegans.

I have two egyptians online friends that I used to play with and they say Islam is the worst cancer of the world, so even non-westerners hate them.

The rohingyas were kidnapping and raping girls from other ethnic groups.

What happened to Afghanistan? It was Buddhist once

Buddhists are not pacifistic. They can be quite violent in fact. But they're not cunts and usually keep to their own. So don't cross them.

people from MENA are inbred, very inbred. when other populations miscegenation with the offspring are very dumb and easy to control. It's biological warfare. Look up something like the Kalgeri plan or the Hoontoon plan (this one is harder to find on the clearnet) to get where this sort of stuff is coming from.

I've read about Kalergi's plan of paneuropa but thinking that all the leaders and organizations would unite to carry it out and choose muslims as their vector is hellah scary.

Never heard of Hooton plan, I found a YT video now so I hope it describes it well. Thank you for the reference.

When it comes to Burma, I think the one-sided broadcasting can partly be explained with the "underdog" status of Muslims there and the closed nature of Burma, which as far as I know makes hard for Western journalists to operate in that area, so we only see the result of the conflict near the Bangladesh-Burma border.

>In the 90s I would've never imagined meeting anyone who would've sided with muslims on anything. The right despised them because they are very prone to crime and because they're foreigners and mostly economic migrants. The left would hate them because of their shitty values towards women and non-muslims. If this happened years ago (the Burma conflict) everybody would've sided with buddhist because of Richard Gere and other celebs being hipster buddhist vegans.

Kek. Good points with the left-right paradigm change.

It seems that the right wing has turned from conservatism and moderate nationalism to an economic-liberal direction, whereas the left seems to have found their new proletariat from different minorities and universal human rights. The former sees economic opportunities in migrants, the latter sees an oppressed group waiting to be liberated, both see potential voters.

The EurocuckCrats are not the ones pulling the strings. Old european blood, the black nobility is behind this. They are mostly jews!

Because Semites. They are on the same side against the rest of the world.

They're fucking buddhists. Do you really think they are the aggressors?
They're defending their culture and religion from slime subhumans that are trying to destroy it obviously.

>When it comes to Burma, I think the one-sided broadcasting can partly be explained with the "underdog" status of Muslims there and the closed nature of Burma, which as far as I know makes hard for Western journalists to operate in that area, so we only see the result of the conflict near the Bangladesh-Burma border.

It's not about being the underdog. Most media in the west is controlled by a cabal of NWO Globalists (many of whom are kikes). They import Mudslimes as shock-troops to break and destroy healthy societies.

When the Based Buddhists of Myanmar awaken their siddhis, they will simply erase all Rohingyas from existence (like the Hakai ability from Dragonball Super). In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

It’s Myanmar, barbon.

See Here

Are you serious about the anime thing?
Kek

These mudslimes want to destroy the country with place like this.
I can guarantee this place will be abandoned if we let these guys do what they want.
Don't even give them an inch, or else they will take 100 miles.

Part 4?

I am COMPLETELY SERIOUS about the anime thing. Obviously, at least one thing exists (you). So we know that something exists (you). If something exists, then everything MUST exist. This means that anime exists, albeit in an infinite number of other universes. Manojava siddhi can enable us to teleport into these universes where anime is 'real'.

This is mostly bulls,
we of Myanmar people, follow theravada buddhism and believe all these supernatural powers are just hindering the people from escaping from samasara.

That was the last part.

Came to post this

This video is pretty much all you need to understand the issue.

These muslims are (((refugees))) from northern India

They settled to the north in buddhist lands and we’re tolerated

They of course refuse to assimilate and begin to lash out against their local hosts

They kill thousands of Buddhists in a huge scale chimp out after they get the numbers to go on the offensive. They destroy temples and wipe out villages

Monks say fuck that shit and wage a guerrilla campaign and reportedly kill thousands of Muslims in revenge

Now poor muslims are getting all the sympathy even though they started the violence and continue to be fine with destroying one of the last havens of Buddhists

>This is mostly bulls

Red Bulls?

>This.
Mudslimes are narcissists and sociopaths. The children in this religion are extensively trained to think and act this way. Anyone who has ever dealt with a narc/socio knows that they are pathological, have no conscience, no accountability, no sense of fairness and proportionality and are obsessed with seeking out new methods to use and abuse people. It is the mindset of a criminal. A criminal who feels entitled to do whatever he wants and never be held responsible.

Everyone should watch Bill Warner's "Political Islam" videos for more insight on this. His is the best information I have come across so far.
www youtube com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg
www politicalislam com/shop

So if you use them without any attachment to them, then you would not be using them in the first place?

This is correct. Be in the world, but not of the world.

That's harsh

Thanks Thai-bro, will read once I have the time.

you read about the ministry of truth from 1984?
how they delete anything from the past that would contradict the present narrative?

well thats what they did
they know about the anti-buddhist attacks because they covered them, they even covered the massive terrorist attack that killed 10 policemen which trigger the current situation (whatever it is, some say buddhists are ethnically cleansing, some say the muslims are running from the radical muslim terrorists that sow conflict in the region and attack just about anyone who isnt muslimating the right way)
but now that history is deleted, the story now is moslems dindu nuffin, the face of terror is a buddhist

Red bulls should become the new term for false red pills

How come? I admit I often drink Red Bulls and that it's not the healthiest drink, but I just drink it because I get tired really easily.

So be in the world means to be in the now? And not of the world means detachment and non judgement from and to the world? Or am i over thinking it?

They're muslims so I just assume their plight is self-inflicted and/or exaggerated at the expense of others in need.

>So be in the world means to be in the now?

Yes. It also means to fulfill your duties and your responsibilities in a detached way.

>And not of the world means detachment and non judgement from and to the world?

Yes, except that it's okay for you to judge people and things as long as you do not have any emotional stake in the judgement that you are making.

>Or am i over thinking it?

No, not at all!

From what i understand it is not about relgion it is about race. Rohingyas are racially south asian/indian while burmese are south east asian.

The meaning is about how you think
>for example
>its okay to eat something because we need it to survive
>But its not good if you eat it because you like it,love it or addicted to it.
This is Hyperbole btw
Buddha taught us that being attach to thing bring more worries than pleasure.

Ah i get it. Detachment mostly. Then you see things more clear and not be hypnotised by maya. And also this Thanks lads

This is correct. But remember that just because you enjoy something does not necessarily mean that you are attached to it. For example, it's possible to enjoy eating an apple but not be attached to eating any apple. This means that you are happy when you are eating apples, but if someone took your apples away so that you can never eat any apple ever again, you are STILL HAPPY. This is how everyone should live their lives.

both race and religion are part of the problem
They are immigrants from Bangladesh anyway
When UK colonize Myanmar, they imported cheap labor from India and now Bangladesh to Myanmar. This can be said as the responsibility of British conquest

See this post: >Thanks lads

You're welcome, other me.

Read it. Makes a lot of sense.

I support the genocide of Muslims in Burma. Muslims don't belong anywhere outside Africa and the Middle East.

But they're Aryans

Thanks. So you see, there's nothing inherently wrong with you using your siddhis. Even you enjoying using your siddhis is not inherently wrong.

Do yis chase hindu's out too? I heard that somewhere.

Not they're not. Muslims can never be true Aryans. Buddhists are more Aryan than any Muslim, because the founder of Buddhism (Siddhartha Gautama) was literally an Aryan.

>where does the hatred stem from?
The Rohinya weren't welcome I'm Bangladesh so they migrated.
Shortly after migrating they demanded all sorts of concessions from the Birmese.
Then they started committing Islamic acts of terror.
Finally, the Birmese got enough of it and chased them out of the country by any means necessary.

>When UK colonize Myanmar, they imported cheap labor from India and now Bangladesh to Myanmar. This can be said as the responsibility of British conquest
the "indians" have mostly left, but Roghingyas are native to Myanmar.
>Do yis chase hindu's out too? I heard that somewhere.
Yes. Hindu villages are slaughtered just like muslim ones, this is about race.

* No they're not. Muslims can never be true Aryans. Buddhists are more Aryan than any Muslim, because the founder of Buddhism (Siddhartha Gautama) was literally an Aryan.

I suppose you are right, however, how do you get to that state where you can enjoy without becoming attached? If you decide to use siddhis and keep using them then surely it would be hard not to develop attachment?

meditation with the right methods

Mohammet was the false prophet Jesus was warning about
>ABSQUE SYNAGOGIS FACIENT VOS; SED VENIT HORA UT OMNIS QUI INTERFICIT VOS ARBITRETUR OBSEQUIUM SE PRAESTARE DEO
muslim barbarians think they kill in the name of God.

>slaughtered
That's a shame. Hindu's are not trouble makers. I wish they would just be rounded up and kicked out into India.

What kind of methods?

>how do you get to that state where you can enjoy without becoming attached?

By entering into a blissful state of consciousness through meditation.

>If you decide to use siddhis and keep using them then surely it would be hard not to develop attachment?

It probably would be. But nothing truly good ever comes easy. I am a 29-year-old man and my only goals in life are to become the world's first real super-hero and then to achieve moksha. I do NOT want to reincarnate after this incarnation of mine. My super-hero name will be 'Dragon Man' (because I'm a Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac). I know it will be a hard and thankless life, but I am ready for it. I am training hard right now to awaken my siddhis.

>I wish they would just be rounded up and kicked out into India.

India does not want those scumbags. They should be sent to an officially Islamic country.

There are a lot of methods

but let me tell you a simple one
first thing is concentration
try counting and make yourself aware of only your breathing. breath in breath out for as long as you can without thinking anything.girlfriend, family, worries, joys but breathing.
This is the most basic step of meditating.

>What kind of methods?

There are many types of methods to meditate. Contrary to popular belief, meditation is NOT about NOT THINKING. This is a Western misunderstanding of what meditation is really about. What meditation is really about is FOCUSING your mind, NOT emptying your mind of all thoughts. It's impossible for the average person to empty his or her mind of all thoughts, since the very NATURE of the mind is to think thoughts. So what meditation is about is SILENCING the 'chatter' of your mind, because the average person's mind is CONSTANTLY immersed in many thoughts - each of which appears in that person's mind WITHOUT that person's control. So what expert meditators do is that they make their mind ONE-POINTED when they meditate. What this means is that they think ONLY ONE THOUGHT while they're meditating (to the exclusion OF ALL OTHER THOUGHTS) and they keep this single thought in their mind for a prolonged period of time (like an hour, for example). The single thought should be something simple (like a white dot, for example). This technique is about DISCIPLINING your mind. Check out Ramana Maharshi's stuff. He knew all about the 'one-pointedness of the mind' style of meditation.

Kek! You could be an old 80 year old man by that but who knows?
Good luck anyways.

Are the hindu's scumbags over there? I don't think Islamic countries would take em either.

Sounds good. Thanks.
> Ramana Maharshi
Got it.

>I just drink it because I get tired really easily.
That's because you drink red bull, its a viscous cycle

>Good luck anyways.

Thanks.

>Are the hindu's scumbags over there?

No, the Hindus over there mind their own business and usually do not cause any trouble for anyone, except sometimes for some Muslims who cause trouble for the Hindus FIRST.

>I don't think Islamic countries would take em either.

I don't think any country would take those scumbags. When you talk about Rohingyas, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.

I started drinking Red Bull BECAUSE I got tired very easily, so obviously the cause is not Red Bull. The cause must be something else.

you're right about not being pacifistic. They just show restraint and only uses it wisely.

This is correct and it just goes to show how bad the Rohingyas truly are to cause the Burmese Buddhists to respond with violence.

The way i understood it from my limited knowledge on meditation, i thought there was two main ways of meditating. One was the no mind or mushin way were you would cease to think and just observe things with a relaxed mind. Like a zazen way. The other as you explained through concentration practices.

> I don't think any country would take those scumbags. When you talk about Rohingyas, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity
I was only taking about hindus there. The other lad said that india would not take them and the hindus get slaughtered. Maybe there was a misunderstanding idk, i would had thought hindus would had been alright and atleast deserved to be deported to india.

Basically pic related

>One was the no mind or mushin way were you would cease to think and just observe things with a relaxed mind. Like a zazen way.

That method doesn't involve not thinking, it involves letting thoughts come into your mind of their own accord without fighting those thoughts. You let the thoughts come into your mind and just observe those thoughts coming and going without any judgement.

>I was only taking about hindus there. The other lad said that india would not take them and the hindus get slaughtered. Maybe there was a misunderstanding idk, i would had thought hindus would had been alright and atleast deserved to be deported to india.

Yes, I think there was probably a misunderstanding, because I was only referring to Rohingya Muslims when I mentioned the Rohingyas. Modi recently deported thousands of Rohingya Muslims out of India. I am completely against Rohingya Muslims being sent to India. Rohingya Muslims should stay in India, which is where they belong.

Mudslims are the piranhas of the world. They don't mix well with other fishes and consume everything for themselves. The Buddhists in Burma wants to get rid of these fucking piranhas.

* Rohingya Muslims should stay in Bangladesh, which is where they belong.

good job myanmar, from india.

Based Indiabro! Teach me how to awaken my siddhis, Rajendra.

Honestly I don’t care if Muslims are “oppressed” they’re constantly killing or raping, Islam is a disease that can only be cured by bullets. Every where Muslims migrate too gets instantly worse for instance in the past I wanted to go to Europe but I’ve since realized that I don’t want to be shot, blown up, or get run over by a truck of peace. Myanmar has the right idea, the libtards are just pissy that one of they’re precious minority’s is being delt with. Europe and the west should look to Myanmar for guidance when dealing with the ideological cancer that is Islam.

Fucking fuck, who is that semen daemon?

>That pic
Mighty good eye, whoever saw that...

> That method doesn't involve not thinking, it involves letting thoughts come into your mind of their own accord without fighting those thoughts. You let the thoughts come into your mind and just observe those thoughts coming and going without any judgement.

I have learnt to do this so far and it stops your thoughts. But i am not that aware yet so it is not too long until i forget about doing that and back thinking about bullcrap jibberish thoughts. I had one moment as i was walking down a street at night and i applied this method. I stopped thinking and was just staying in the now. It was an odd experience that i don't think i ever had, i couldn't explain it. But you do think in another kind of sense, intuition may not be rhe right word but its something like that. You don't use your intellectual mind or imagination.

You can stop the thought process by not trying to stop it and letting your mind settle. With practice it gets easier i find, but as i said i can't do it for long, i need to start meditating with concentration i reckon.

diversity doesn't work, that's about it.

>But you do think in another kind of sense, intuition may not be rhe right word but its something like that. You don't use your intellectual mind or imagination.

I know what you mean. There is a state of consciousness you can reach in which you don't think, you just know. And you know that you know.