I shared the following picture and have been blocked on Facebook for 72 hours!

I was having a convo in messenger about circumcision and i sent the pic of the rabbi sucking the baby off when BOOM Facebook banned me. Like instantaneously! WTF??

I appealed and they better unblock me cause that would mean this very legal pic is really CP which puts them in a conundrum.

I called out the Jew and the head Jew blocked me!

Other urls found in this thread:

circwatch.org/category/metzitzah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to /r9k/ and practice not being a massive cliche, predictable fuckwit, fuckwit.

Also, try not to use worn out, stale as fuck pics that Facebook's will obviously have on their database.

this is a perfectly fine pic of a perfectly fine rabbi performing a totally legit religious rite.

Facebook is anti-semitic. You should contact the ADL.

facebook is antisemetic, remind them of the shoah 6,000,000

well i cant cus i am blocked. and for a private message not a public post. though i did appeal and tell them its a pic of a rabbi performing a totally legit ritual.

this guy got banned for posting the SAME photo!!

Just change the dimensions of the photo and add a color filter to bypass the bot.

BTW I got banned from twitter and facebook for the same photo, OP.
It's likely they have this photo on a screening list.

but why? its a 100% legit picture of a religious rite. nothing sexual about it at all.

This. Make those fuckers at juicegle work for it.

>Facecuck

SUCKING BABIES' PENISES IS BAD

Cuz they obviously got payed by the jew to delet this.

but not if a rabbi does it. thats the thing so it makes FB look like anti semite jew haters.

Dude I posted the same picture and got banned like wtf

so so thats three guys already. me, you and Thomas O'brien in the link i posted already. I am sure theres more. this its fucking problematic. I also use FB in conjunction with my blog and just for screwing off.

i mean not just for screwing off

Did facebook specify this picture was reason for ban?

this guy was also blocked for the same picture circwatch.org/category/metzitzah/

got damn joos

>Do you even facebook faggot?

Who the fuck uses facebook like that? you're supposed to have several burner accounts and once you're blocked you switch to the next one.
You're not really using facebook like Mark wants you to, do you faggot?

Was probably the soyim that reported you. They don't like meat eaters.

IMMA SAY YOU DAH NIGGER... Who has a facefuuk these days?

What are you doing on Faceberg, user?

no but as soon as i sent the image i got the ban hammer. it was immediate.

This. In the future no matter how you are wronged or by who,claim to be a Jew and scream antisemitism.