Net Neutrality

I don't understand why anyone would be against undifferentiated access to the internet. The only people who really benefit are isp's. Is this just factionalism similar to republican's defending a pederast?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/11/22/official-says-hes-been-stymied-by-the-fcc-in-investigation-of-fake-net-neutrality-foes/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/11/22/official-says-hes-been-stymied-by-the-fcc-in-investigation-of-fake-net-neutrality-foes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trumpcucks can't take republikike dick out their mouths

you don't understand because you're a faggot shill that needs to be hanged, your thread is shit and so is the firm you're working for, just fuck off and die you stupid faggot.

>samefagging your own thread with a shitty vpn

let it die, your thread is fucking shit.

.2 shekels have been deposited into (((your))) bank account. Keep up the good work!

I don't understand what you hope to accomplish with this besides venting your spleen.

oops i triggered the trumpcucks

>oy vey, let us charge you extra to access video streaming services, it's the free market you love so much!

All the commies like Trudeau are for it so I'm against it.

So factionalism

so you cant think for yourself

You mean you get charged extra for YOUR streaming video service. I don't use it. Stop projecting, Reddit.

its easy; because americans are annoying and the internet is better off without them

millions of people use streaming services you money grabbing jew

>millions of flies eat shit argument
you aren't helping your case

this is a thought i hadnt considered.

when Sup Forums requires a $40 monthly charge for burgers it'll eliminate a lot of the riff raff and pol can return to the demagogue status of noblemen debating higher thoughts as we once were

as we once were...

How about make a counter point.
Not just Rhetoric

Lol it was never that
And you know it

Good they should be the ones pocketing the costs of the infrastructure upgrades needed to keep their brain dead screen addiction from shitting up the internet for everyone else.

Pointless child shouting

B-b-but leddit likes it!
So we must hate it!

What's with the /leddit/ shilling?
The anti-competion prevention laws will still be in effect.
FCC gets its power back over ISPs, which it gave up in 2015.
Years prior to 2015 we were fine.

It's weird, I don't know if it's like some sort of hindsight bias, and because I used to be much more ignorant.

Pol used to teach me things, I learnt a lot here, shaped my opinions, tested my opinions against other posters, kept getting smarter.

Now it's like there's nothing more to learn. But also, there is so little actual analysis posted now.

Anytime there's a redpill it's just some sperg posting an awkward JPG that can't be read or copied to be read later.

I really don't know if quality was better before, or if it seemed that way because I was ignorant, or both, or it's the same. All I do know is I learn a lot less now than I did when I first came here.

Okay, sure. Why did millenials turn away from cable tv services in droves and turn to online services like Netflix and Hulu? Because their service plan was a tighter package that gave them what they wanted, not everything for a flat price.

If ISPs could offer customized plans to suit the users needs, you would without a doubt see lower monthly bills. How is that NOT benefiting the average internet user?

Because the only real thing that might happen is Netflix going up in price and YouTube ad revenue going down.

>wanting to pay for youtube
god you people are fucking retarded

what about when they come for this site? are you still going to defend the corporate jew then?

if it means sinking reddit, then getting a life; yes.

Dude the burgers will be priced out of posting here... It's a good thing

Unlikely but I'll give you that anyway

shhh he'll try to move the goalposts and juxtapose the burger situation with yours

Is it got any booze innit?

You don't like this site. Youre a reddit raider. Why would you care?
You're just projecting because you're worried about your video tendies

All anti-NNfags are fake.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/11/22/official-says-hes-been-stymied-by-the-fcc-in-investigation-of-fake-net-neutrality-foes/

What if we archive it
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/11/22/official-says-hes-been-stymied-by-the-fcc-in-investigation-of-fake-net-neutrality-foes

We are already paying to have everything, that's the core of Internet, access every page and information you want.
Why people would like to pay more for a worse service?

I feel pretty real

"y-you're reddit" is not an argument

because most people don't care about streaming or videogames

yes it is. we hate you, therefore are gladly willing to sacrifice ourselves just to spite and hurt you for a little bit more.

>thinks any of us care about this shit hole

Retards like you ruined it, let it fucking burn

True. The argument was the other sentence I wrote that you ignored.

You make no sense at all.
What 'most people' gain from this?

becuase google, facebook, twitter, soros

I don't understand the rally on here against NN re-up. Charter/Spectrum are rapists, along with Verizon. Why insert the levers of power into their hands? I voted for the grabber, and so far, was ok with it.

Info-Sellouts (only on this) is now trying to conflate Google and Youtube seach results with the actual availability to access information and data sources..... which may be effected...
WTF?

because I like the idea of not paying for propaganda anymore

Exactly. Net neutrality is like paying a cable company for every channel when you could potentially only be paying for the content you want.

Secondly, what makes you think that our current internet service plans are going to become more expensive if net neutrality is repealed? What's stopping them from raising the price now? How is it any different?

???
explain

Cool schizophrenia brah

THE INTERNET HAS ONLY BEEN FREE SINCE 2015!!!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IF WE GO BACK 2 WHOLE YEARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The thing is ISPs have no competition. If Netflix stops offering what we want or they start price gouging, we can buy a Hulu subscription instead. Most of us are stuck with our ISP and have to deal with whatever price they give us

There is no incentive for ISPs to keep their pricing in line with actual bandwidth usage

EDGY
who doesn't use youtube?

>MFW they're going to charge Americans $50 a month to browse Sup Forums
The burger purge is coming. This is what the American people voted for.

You might not have the option of paying for anything that isn't propaganda

Yes everyone that disagrees with you is a shill. I was on the fence about this for awhile but I hate the_donald faggots infinitely more than leftists. Having some fat negress ree about privilege is actually less insufferable then these civnat retards and boomers.

so you're a retarded contrarian

wrong
people turned to hulu and netflix because they dind't have to pay near 100 dollars and in some areas above that. To watch tv

9.95 mother fucker.
THAT is why people switched to netflix and hulu.

Not because of the packages. But because cable was becoming fucking outrageously expensive....to watch tv!

You are already paying for all the content in the world. Why would you want to cuck yourself?

>what makes you think that our current internet service plans are going to become more expensive if net neutrality is repealed?
Because it's being pushed by the corporate jews since the begining? All they want is profit and have more control over people.

The isps have plenty of competition. Broadband was just dubiously redefined to 50Mbit connections or higher so that people could claim there's no competition.
10mbits is more than enough to stream 1080p. Wireless is still going to be covered under title 2 so there's plenty of 4g isps for poorfags.

What knowledge are you proudest of acquiring here, oldfag?

infact. When watching tv starts approaching a fucking car mortgage. Ya...somethings wrong here.

This pajeet is shitting on your rights.
Comcast shills are drowning arguments in 'muh reddit!' BS
abolishing NN is the single biggest threat to the continued existence of Sup Forums
and some of you STILL think this is acceptable?
WHATS GOOD FOR (((COMCAST))) IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU

Not only that, their government will have all the Sup Forumsaks in a list with their real names, that the ISP will update in real time.

There's got to be something we can do to stop this.

General politics, economics, history and specific data on criminology. I wasn't wise to really any of it before coming here, I was a regular old bugman who only knew what I was told.

>We need a law to stop ISP's from doing something they've yet to do.
The government needs to fuck off out of business.

I live in the middle of nowhere in north dakota and subsist entirely on my mobile phone for internet. Yoy don't NEED to pay anyone your money if you think they are being unfair. At the bare minimum, you can utilize public Wi-Fi.

Cable is outrageously expensive because it ALWAYS is packaged. The very infrastructure of cable demands it be packaged. Imagine; How expensive do you think it would be if you only paid for just 3 channels?

Oh my god, businesses want to make money, who the fuck new?
Rule #1 of business, if you want to be successful over an extended period of time, you don't fuck over your clientele like a goddamn sociopath.

See:
the repeal doesn't affect wireless. So there's no incentive for cable providers to fuck around because then people would start making the exodus over to wireless internet.

More proof that this is just bullshit fearmongering. You should kill yourself (unironically) for buying into it.

This, NN was just a step in the plan to regulate the internet.

Net neutrality is a form of enforced equality and needs to go. The internet belongs to those who can build and maintain its infrastructure. Nobody owes you fast internet access unless you can fucking pay for it. Just another case of thinly veiled communist shit that stinks of the nigger Obama.

>Yoy don't NEED to pay anyone your money if you think they are being unfair.
muh freemarket!
what are monopolies what are lobbies?

Actually, the internet in America belongs to a few ISPs. Because they made sure to push for regulations that prevent any new ISPs from starting up and competing with them.

Even if you have just the one option for accessing the internet (I have at least 4 between Cable and mobile), you do still have then option of saving your money. No one is forcing you to give up your hard earned shekels, goyboy.

How's that work for your gas and electricity services?

Commie buzzwords. (((They))) are the ones that want to build an absolute monopoly that controls every facet of our lives and if you still don't see this you are a few steps away from becoming a fully indoctrinated turbocuck. A government controlled internet would be less free than a business oriented one. Regulations are idiotic, citizens supporting said regulations are practically criminals.

>what are monopolies
Government involvement
>what are lobbies
Government corruption?

Pretend it's 2015 that's what the internet will be like after net neutrality is repealed because that's what the internet was before that neutrality was implemented in 2015 or 2016

They are shill
Notice as how they have no argument but shitty regurgitated buzzword ("faggot", etc)

>The internet belongs to those who can build and maintain its infrastructure.
all your internetz are belong to us? Think you'll find, Europe built 80%+ of the curently used bandwith, and the US public paid for a shitload of cable infrastructure as well. None of which prevents corrupt Burger ISPs bribing politicians and subverting 'regulatory bodies' filling them with patsy pajeets to landgrab whatever they can, then sell a limitededly worse version back to the public.
You'll never 'own the internet' you miserable scamming bastards. At best, you'll wall off a bit, and sell it back to your unwary and unfortunate customers. But then again, that's all you want, really, isn't it? The REAL internet will treat you like the tumorous growth you are, and route around you. kys, srsly.

>against undifferentiated access to the internet.
Says the same people that kicked Daily Stormer off the internet. Hypocrites.

Stupid people love nothing more than just being against everything.

Good for you, for exaple my parents rural home only have one option for accessing Internet. And after some years pay-for-content internet may become the norm and net neutrality may become only crazy expensive options for enterprise level clients.

> A government controlled internet would be less free than a business oriented one.
What are you even talking about? One thing does not exclude the other. Government will still controll Internet and even easier and the business will milk you in the process.

We must end Net Neutrality to destroy the reddit menace. It's the only way to kill the shills and pr0n sites forever.

>net neutrality is communism
>sucks corporate cock as usual

why are all liberturdians such hysterical cucks?

I hope you're all knocked off the internet.

What will stop this from happening to wireless a few years down the line? What happens to people who don't have reception in their house?

Most fiber lines were built with taxpayer dollars, but I don't think you care about anything besides the thought of conglomerates digging out your anus

>it’s another “Sup Forums hates it because liberals like it and Sup Forums has to be different from those awful liberals” episode.
There is literally zero (0) reason to think it’s alright for isps to charge you extra for what websites and services you can use while showing favouritism to their services over competitors.
Inb4 buzzwords

I will surf the Deep Web and from there I will hack wyatever site I want and watch it for free. Also post on the new Sup Forums for free after I will hack it usin Onion sites !
>NN computer illiterates btfo !

>cutting off your nose to spite your face
Dumb!

and you'll either pay for it, or get off your ass and do something with your life.

It's not even charging extra. They can throttle your internet when you access websites they don'† want you †o go on. Without NN they have the power to censor the internet. They can make CNN free for all users, but charge 20 dollars for Fox. Anti NN is anti freedom of speech.

It's literally just contrarianism. "Reddit, Google, Facebook are for NN? Fucking hell abolish that shit".

Some retards have Trumps dick so far down their throat, they would defend abolishing drinking water if Google/Reddit/Facebook would be for keeping it.

>mfw anti-NN kikes

>who doesn't use youtube?
very smart autists

I know right it's just common sense internet control. Now hand over the packets

>the entire population of burgerland letting a single poo in the loo fuck them
the absolute state of burgers

>evidence of paid shills and astroturfing is a paranormal conspiracy
Rlly mks m thnk

Trump supporters would argue that the Holocaust never happened just to piss off muh libruhls

Go back to Media Matters and ask your pedophile kike friends.

The Holocaust never happened but we be glad to bring you Kikes one now.