One Piece

Is it finally time for the hero of this arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AREppyQf5uw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are waiting Oda

Nothing happens: the chapter

For the killing blow to finally put you out of your misery?

We all are.
SaNa will be canon soon. Did you guys see Nami expression last chapter?

>arc halfway complete
>Wano in 2017

So what's up with her mustache?

I don't think Oda will make any romance involving 2 members of the SH. Also, I think luffy has more chance of getting Nami's punani than Sanji, that's how retarded SaNafags are.

I wonder if Sugar tastes like grapes since she's always snacking them :3

>Also, I think luffy has more chance of getting Nami's punani than Sanji
IT. Assmad LuNafaggot

SaNafags are still delusional as ever lol

>Ace went to Wano
>we are getting more of his backstory

Why so insecure of your ship LuNafriends?

Nice try.

I don't ship characters actually, it's pretty obvious that Nami shared more intense moments with Luffy than Sanji and since Luffy as a typical nekketsu MC doesn't care about getting the girl I don't think anyone's gonna end with anymore. It's pretty obvious that crew shippers are delusional.

I bet she hates them. She only does it to look cool.

>already samefagging their delusions
Wew how you have fallen

>MC and MG having more moments than the rest
>confusing friendship for romance
>I-I swear I'm not a shipper
Let me guess, Naruto and Sakura also had more 'intense' moments with each other.
Rukia and Ichigo also had more 'intense' moments.

>but Muh main girl and main guy need to end up together
Awesome logic there buddy

Can't wait for this

Reminder that dying from two devil fruit is just a myth created by the celestial dragons

When you snap out of your SaNautism you can try to have a normal conversation with other humans.

>SaNautism

post one piece pepes

it's dead

Who's that actress...She's so familiar but her name is on the tip of my tongue.

Maureen McCormick

It makes her very manly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DISGUSTING

I'm so excited for him to show up and defeat Big Mom

I cant wait for two Yonko to destroy themselves over him

Reposting for anyone wondering if Pudding is good or bad

I've been asking this and have yet to get a satisfying answer; wtf is that blob and why people seems to forget it?!

Blob? What blob?

>arc half complete
>still no Jinbe

Not too sure but the blob and carpet are up to something, I'm certain of that.

Anyone up for discussion about Lola? I think the thing that concerns me the most is who the husband is. I feel as though that Big Mom is trying to do something, well, big, and that Lola out of all her 123 miserable children were useful for. Why is that, anyway? Couldnt she have sent out another child slave? Why Lola?

post the full picture

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shouldn't you be looking for one piece/eating cherry pie/killing Shanksu instead of shitposting on Sup Forums?

>Doffy, Mom and the Kaido will all ruin or ruined their lives over him
>meanwhile he used their money to buy hoes and booze
>will end up as the crew member of the pirate king
The absolute madman

When will you faggots just fuck off already? Relationships in the crew is something Oda has said SEVERAL times will not happen. Quit derailing every thread with this bullshit

As much as I love Jinbe and am ecstatic for him to join after WCI, he doesn't really need to play a role this arc until the big escape after the wedding. He's already been shown indicating leaving Big Mom and he's followed through with that, so his mission this arc is mostly complete. He's going to have plenty more screen time from here on out, and he even had plenty during FMI, MF and ID.

>SaNautism

Seriously anyone that mention sana, luna or monet being nakama should be insta banned. Fucking mods

Is there a chapter this week?

no

yes

maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

Post moments that gave you feels.

Drum Island.

I agree, I may be a newfag but I can already tell this shipping shit is god awful.

problem?

>SaNautism

You're not the boss of me now!

Guys it's finally coming true!

THE ALMIGHTY PIRATE KING

So, this guy is actually the strongest swordsmen in the world, right?
He's probably like the long lost emperor of Wano or something.

when will we get a logia user that has the element of surprise?

pretty sure Usopp has that one, he's always surprised and scared

I don't know why, but this dude strikes me as an evil master mind. I wonder if he'll ever show up again.

Zoro's backstory has only become more strange as the story's gone on. Some random village in the east blue which is a steretypical dojo, looks a lot like historical Japan... nothing like the many other fantasy lands in One Piece. Of course, judging by the whitebeard and gold roger scene, Wano = Japan.

Anyway, Koshiro Sensei will be reputable.

The half billion man arc showed him still at the dojo.

>zolo goes to wano
>finds his father
>has an even worse sense of direction than him
can't wait

>be Zoro's dad
>get lost in some east blue pussy on my way to the fish market in Wano.
>mfw I now have a son.

>be the sperm carrying Zoro
>fired into some girl in Wano
>get lost
>end up in some east blue womb

>yfw Zoro sets foot on Wano for the first time and instantly gains a heightened sense of direction/spoiler]

>3dpd shit
>too stupid to even use ctrl+s

>Monet is on the line with the Strawhats, and she once again has a switch that if she presses it, will stop this force from escaping, but also kill herself in the process
>and she's willing to press it
>she's grown to care about the crew in her travels, and wants to set things right between them, so she decides that this will be the best option since it's too great a force otherwise
>BUT THEN
>Luffy, over the phone, orders her not to do it
>and that he and the crew are coming themselves to stop this 'force' and go get her
>the inversion of her last conversation with Doflamingo, Luffy asking her to hold on and DON'T kill herself for the team
Bitch wants a Pirate King to believe him oh she gon get one
youtube.com/watch?v=AREppyQf5uw

>helps the Strawhats in Totto Land arc
>as they escape, they realize that besides the blocks of syrup they cut to free from the syrup sea
>Monet gets Sanji to heat the mixture up into a liquid, which she uses with her snow powers and some rock salt left in the cabinets
>the crew survives on snow cones, ice cream and slushies
>Luffy demands she join the crew just for this

>the blocks of syrup they cut to free from the syrup sea are all the food they have still
Fuck, fix'd.

>Big Mom chokes on the wedding cake and dies.
>Blackbeard falls off his ship and drowns
>Kaidou dies from a stroke
>Raftel falls out of the sky.

That's what happens next right?

What? No. It's
>Big Mom eats the Giant Candy Caesar makes and grows and grows until she is immobile and overdosed and functionally dead
>Kaidou gets broken into a million million pieces by Law with his Infinity Room attack and scattered to the winds
>Raftel is a barren island with a circular bay and some old ruins that Dragon takes Luffy to to try and let him realize nothing's at the end of the journey, BUT during a lunar alignment activates a knock-up stream inside the bay that will shoot any material inside into a tunnel of space that leads to the moon, where the fourth Ancient Weapon, Kronos, records the world, and the fortunes of Gol D. Roger and Montblanc Norland fill the side halls and rooms
>Blackbeard is anti-Luffy, who instead of wanting to be free by being too strong to be controlled i.e. the Pirate King, wants to concoct a world where he is free by means of making sure no power could challenge him. He'll be defeated by Luffy when Kronos is shut down and the streams that fix the world as it is are turned off, and his Ancient Weapon Supership will be crushed under a moving piece of continent

*The Kaido

Pudding will be nakama soon

Basically this.

Fuck off with that stuff please.

Pudding will be 'nakama' because Luffy isn't going to beat Big Mom this arc. He's gonna scramble his crew and somehow extricate Sanji in a way that leaves Sanji free, and pudding will accompany them.

She'll play her hand much further on as a traitor as the strawhats gather the road poneglyphs, thus leading to the storyline returning to Big Mom and the real confrontation taking place.

this..can I screencap this user?

Is it even possible to have a worse sense of direction than Zoro. The man gets lost on a straight path

What are you going to do with it?
Post it in a Sup Forums ylyl thread?

jesus fuck.

Pudding will kill herself soon.

She looks like Tou from Kingdom in that panel with the mustache.
Too bad Tou is based and pudding is just a ugly annoying cunt.

as long as i can mooch some (you)s i will continue

>Orihime love Ichigo
>married in the end
>Sakura love Sasuke
>married in the end
>Sanji-kun love Nami-san
>muh crew relationships
In the end of adventure Nami belongs to Sanji. Get over it.
While there is an adventure - only onesided "lovecook mode". Oda deliver things to everyone.

Lets talk about how franky deserves so much fucking more then what he gets in one piece.

>Nami still remains Sanji's only -san
I think if SaPu doesn't become canon this arc then for SURE SaNa will happen at the end.

it's not his time yet
when he collaborates with vega to build a new weapon that destroys the redline he will reach his zenith

Interesting that all those girls used -kun with them.
Sakura with Sauske and Orihime with Ichigo

>Shipping in One Piece
Do you have brain problems?

Don't even fucking get me started user.

I started in on OP when Jump first started putting it out here stateside. I kept up with it all the way through Alabasta.

Fell out of it for years when Vivi didn't become nakama, was so annoyed.

Years pass and I see OP fanart with this goofy cyborg fucker in a mankini.

>Water 7
>Enies Lobby
>Thriller Bark
>BROOK
>waiting
>ANTICIPATING
>Franky to become on Par with Luffy, Zolo and Sanji
>he just keeps getting joke fights
>literally has a button now that just makes him look more stupid
>mfw he's no longer SUUUUPEEER

Franky gave me love for the series again.

If Jinbe isn't next Nakama I'm quitting til I hear it ends.

>Orochimaru got away with everything
>Mayuri got away with everything
>Caesar ____________________

>he just keeps getting joke fights
Franky vs SeƱor Pink wasn't a joke fight

It was until we learned Pink's backstory.

After that it was Manly Tears, which ALMOST made up for the massive shaft Franky has been served over time.

my wife had to come check in on me when I exclaimed "so THAT'S why he's dressed like a baby" aloud during that

...yeah.

After Jinbe I'd pick 'em for nakama, get some fresh over reactions in there besides the usual stuff.

Aside from Robin, who tends to stay quiet and/or go missing often, the crew could use another straightman character, seeing Law hang out with and try to comprehend Luffy was pretty gold for a while.

>hearing a grown ass man exclaiming "so THAT'S why he's dressed like a baby" from his Computer Cave
I can't even imagine the emotions running through your wife's mind right then