THE WAIT IS OVER

THE WAIT IS OVER

Finally the Norwegian Christmas milk cartons for 2017 have arrived!

OMFG HOW MUCH MORE ANTI-SEMITIC AN YOU GET WITH YOUR WHITE MISOGYINIST HATE MILK

>yule lads on the outside

neat

that reminds me, I need to dig out gramma's sukkulaoi recipie

What does the "D" in the circle mean on the 0.7% btw?

neat. we have local dairies that do something similar. i don't know how long they will hold out before the liberals get their hands on it.

This is the new face of white nationalism

along with the new face of the enemy

Old white male

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oi vey

God jul norskjävel

Does it feel like Christmas has truly arrived when they change?

oi where the people of colour

Nisse are niggers. "Gib me pudding and beer or I'll make your cows milk sour."

>soymilk

Where the fuck is my half moon and star norway? You're fucking racist!!

>God jul norskjävel

God jul til deg òg, svenskefaen

I always liked David the Gnome. So comfy, and, dare I say, white.

Added Vitamin D

>ulv

Is Santa wearing what I think he is on #3?

Det heter faktiskt västsvensk.

>no brown people
hate speech

There's no santa on the cartons buddy.

wtf jeg liker google nå

I sincerely doubt anyone had a political agenda with the wolf on the fucking milk carton, or else it would have been on all of them. The wolf has been a traditional part of the Norwegian winter landscape ever since we got paint and canvas.
Old wolves are ok, but today's wolves are just russian/swedish hybrids and should be shot, as with all immigrants.

Looks super comfy
God Jul

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Til alle svenskere og nordmænd: I kan kobe billig ol i Kobenhavn.

God jul!

>grandfather
>grand
>father
The Patriarch of Patriarchs!

reeeeee

comfy

Very comfy looking, glad to not see any 'diversity'.

looks comfy as fuck

Flera mejerier i Sverige brukar köra liknande paket kring jul.

Öl är den fattige mannens Julmust

I want to rub those gnomes all over my dick while they scream for mercy.

den ar billigare i tyskland

Aldrig sett någonting som detta, fast det kanske är för att jag bor i ghettot som vi kallar Stockholm

Ah du påminde mig, måste över bron och köpa lite dansk julost!

God Jul på dig, danskjävel!

I can understand that sheep farmers are against wolves... but these people seem to have a pretty closed mindset. Are they actually pretending to be above Norwegian history, culture, wildlife and evolution?

That's what I've been saying for years IRL.
Fuck these wolves today. They're imported and they're fucking inbred to hell. And they do nothing but destroy life for good white rural people.
It's just a retarded hobby project for city folks.

Det gör jag också user :)

Og dere er nord-tyrkia.

winter and comfy gnome houses are the best

Lettmelk masterrace?

>want to live in nature
>gets annoyed at there being too much nature there
rural scumbags are the worst

Yeah, seems like it.
I'll bet that if we removed the payout for sheep killed by wolves, the reported numbers would decrease from ~50 000 to 500 or something. Fucking felleskjopet-niggers.

Skall vi ordna en meetup och köra lite julpyssel? Vi kan bygga några moskée-bomber och dricka glögg

Speak American dammit!

Svensk Sup Forums meetup, NÄR? Fast vi alla skulle nog bli uthängda och arresterade rätt snabbt, tror du inte? Vi kan ha masker :D

Remove the payout on reindeer and the samis will stop overpopulating their herds and holochaust their animals for gibs every year also, they use special tool to imitate predator attacks.

Säkra norrort eller zigge och babbe söder?

Jeg swisher over julklappar til dere hvis dere sprenger riksdagen.

(((David)))

SÄPO please go

Varför inte bägge två?

Tack :)

Kan det isåfall vara en sötpaj med dialekten från Kristiansand?

"Æ treng erstatning! Reinen ble tatt av kråka!"
Fucking subhuman filth. They should have been genocided before they were given rights.

k keep me posted

Tfw no Kristiansand gf

>I'd rather become an urban cuck living in a concrete jungle with niggers, so that we don't disturb the animals that I role play about being a part of.

It was sad they got extinct (thanks to civilization). But then turn around in the 20th century and import a few Russian wolves and let them inbreed because city folks wants to see them through a fence or a camera lens? Fuck that.

>Kristiansand qts
Top taste!

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals! And a Happy New Year.

Fucking farmers, you have to bolt down your reindeer if you don't want the fucking crows to steal them. Typical jewish behavior from the blackbirds

Where is the diversity?

t.they killed rudolph?

>because city folks wants to see them through a fence or a camera lens
They are never seen by city folks, what the fuck are you talking about? It's about preserving nature and if they're getting inbred then let import more.

Just because some rural cucks can't handle nature doesn't mean we should kill them all. If nature is too much for you, stop living in it.

Masker är förbjudna, ma'sha allah

Daglig påminnelse om att Skyrim tillhör nordmännen

Theyre mostly northern Larpers by now the sami race is diluted to 10% in the majority of them.

See a pic of samis 100 years ago vs. Today you will understand, also take into account the finnish ancestry of finnmark.

Very few real samis left, withiut their crows thounge their just chinky norwegians.

I hate samis so fucking much
They pretend their 150 year old tradition of "herding" reindeer is a part of their ancient culture. Then they ask for special privileges.
All of the sudden their ancient tradition implies GPS, snow scooters, helicopters and night vision goggles. Paid by the taxpayers.

They killed Utsi-aslak siida reindeer number 600078654227854346742256435

Hope you lead them on the wildest of goose chases sven.

No need to hope. I'm sure all of our dutiful state-employed agents are off tracking down Islamic terror threats :)

Dude I went to a Saami wedding once. After that I can't possibly hate them anymore.

De var alla blonda och blåögda som fan också.

Still they should pay tribute to us like they did in the past, not the other wat around.

massallah brother

ok, not my best work

checked and uncanny

I didnt even know i was waiting and yhe waits over? Fucking love America

You wouldn't be alive if your ancestors thought:
>well nature is hard! lets not live in it! *slits wrists*
Tough it out, eliminate the threats. Respect the threat. You don't think your ancestors killed predators, but also respected them? Why is roman history full of celts ans germans wearing wolf and bear skin?
I already said its sad the Swedish wolf got extinct. Technology caught up with them. But I don't think technology is the answer to everything.
I think we can live among wolves and bears, and protect ourselves from them accordingly.
You're in favor of eliminating them through technology, then when things are good , get to a point where you live in steel and concrete and then make nature into a fucking amusement park. Thats so, so fucking sad. You're a literal soyboy.

>De var alla blonda och blåögda som fan också.
Rashygienprogrammet var ganska framgångsrikt i norrland.

Fucking welfare queens

>Just because some rural cucks can't handle nature
Are you mentally challenged or something? If the rural "cucks" (do you think urban soyboys are better?)" did actually "handle" nature, they would go out and kill all the wolves and bears. That's handling nature.

It's city fags preventing them from doing just that. It's more important for us Scandinavians to feed ourselves as much has possible/populate/spread as much as possible.

Your farmers have started building fences around your animals because of wild animals. If you actually cared about their quality of life, you would support getting rid of most of the predators so that the sheep could go free in the mountains.

Är det inte Skånemejeriet så är det inte riktig mjölk.

True dat.

Vad gör det er till i så fall?

>Fucking snowchinks have blonde, blue-eyed women when all i have around me is SJW mind-virus feminists, mixed-race mongrels, and straight-up brownoes

Jag vet hur det känns

Lost/10

kosher tax

Tala svenska din fucking bortbyting!

do you still have those autistic competitions over who can fold and stuff as many milk cartons inside one unfolded one?

Isn't the blue one supposed to be extra light?

Not enough POC

Yes

I am the current champion

It's not allowed to call it 'extra' light anymore. There is always someone complaining.

In Sweden maybe...

Nope, this is real milk.