Black Fliers in Subway

Just found these all of the subway this morning in Toronto.

Do urban youth actually believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Loyalist#Postwar_treatment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I'm going to make a small amendment to them... On the back is some news articles about black slavery in Canada and how we owe them gibs.

I dont' understand why this is okay but the Being White is Okay fliers are not and will land you in jail.

Who cares if niggers were enslaved?

Their IQ is lower than a monkey

They should say thanks for giving to them the same rights as humans

How does one respond to such calls to action from the African community?

That's a bit extreme, they can obviously function better than chimps at most times. The problem is they are getting more an more rowdy every day here, and they are starting to gain confidence through these low told about their opression. They don't blame themselves from being lazy, they blame everyone else

Lies*

They want 40 acres and a mule is what I get from this.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com

Sure! As of Jan 1st 2018, all ex-slaves are entitled to their promised reparations. Problem solved

Black Loyalists were guaranteed freedom. They were not guaranteed "40 acres and a mule". Slaves who deserted the Confederacy were promised "40 acres and a mule" by the Union General William Tecumseh Sherman. Someone can't tell the difference between the War of 1812 and the American Civil War.

The British actually paid compensation to the Americans just to guarantee the continued freedom of Black Loyalists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Loyalist#Postwar_treatment

You're welcome, nigs.

I hear they can try and homestead in the Yukon for free. That's too much work though isn't it?

Write white lives matter on them

Was on the subway, penmanship is poor.

DAS RITE FUCK WHIE PEEPOW

that's not even what dialectical materialism is

> nigger
> 40 acres and mule
Why don't they do this, default on the property tax payment because nigs gon' nig, and have the white man swoop in and buy at a fire sale liquidation price?

The mule is a casualty in the hands of a nigger though. Nothing we can do about it.

Good Samaritan Leaf was writing whilst on the subway. Penmanship is guaranteed to be poor, but that's better than the chicken scratch I usually see.

I'd say good effort, but shitty ballpoint pen.

>Why are black people so violent?
>Y'SEE, TWO HUNDRED YEARS AGO...

We should see if they'll settle with 40 mules and 1 Acre

African communalism works really well in Africa.

>niggers living in the Yukon
why not just say they can fly around, too.

"Black" culture was just cribbed from antebellum Southern White culture, which was based on the culture from the lawless borderlands of England and Scotland where constant warfare left no incentive for planning for the future.

Tyrone is being oppressed by his unemployment, low income housing, and racism therefore, Canada must convert to communism.

That was definitely typed out by some Jewish Commie.

>It's OK to be White
>will land you in jail.
Oh Canada

I will never understand these Black Nationalist types. They complain about the West, Capitalism, White People, and some contrived "systemic" evils that prevent them from succeeding, but their solution is to do what? Complain? I never see them pushing for a new nation, or trying to emigrate back to the West African nations. Why complain if you have no solution?

>solutions
you're confused because you think they want a solution rather than a continuous and never-ending stream of gibs. You'd think they'd take one look at Africa and admit that in the end they got a better deal than if their great grandparents weren't transported to North America.

The bottom parts true though