Great Shittain hate thread

>literal 1984 orwellian nanny state
>absolutely no free speech whatsiever, police regularly arrest people for online comments
>some of the worst gun laws on the planet
>online knife sales banned
>acid banned
>tv licenses
>15 years in jail for viewing "terrorist content"
>sharia zones

Despite our own cuckery, every day I wake up glad knowing that I don't live in this Orwellian shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

sussex-pcc.gov.uk/get-involved/public-consultations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

united cuckdom is hands down the worst country in europe. I'd rather live in sweden because at least they can still own guns

>living on an island
>eating trash food on a dirty newspaper

You will do soon, don't worry!

We may be 60% white but at least most of our whites don’t enjoy living under a nanny state. Lmao

>this level of obsession from allegedly superior nations
Very, very sad.

...and you guys are the next in line lol! :) seriously though, I think we need a good old fashioned war again.

The world was a better place when we controlled it

I need to save more money from the only shitty job i could get.
as soon as i have enough money to be a prepper abroad i am leaving,
Why a prepper, because i cannot be 100% sure i will find work there so i better bring it.
cant wait to move to a country TOO POOR FOR DIVERSITY.

The demographic winter guarantees leftism and private debt relief guarantees the government will loot the fiscally responsible working class to pay for it!
I have my own money, my family has money too so i damn well better overseas mine before we become a target
We dont even control our own fucking country anymore and our country couldn't afford o nanny state Rhodesia, India etc

Sorry, but we're large enough to spread the incoming immigrants from Cuckminister Fuckdeau over a massive area and feel little-to-no effect. They will actually have to assimilate instead of creating strongholds that the government permits. Granted it's Cuckminister Fuckdeau, so who knows what fuckery he will manage.

Hope that's irony and you want to get decimated as a reset button.

Acid should not be for sale to non commercial users... are you retarded?

s to spit

It's against the law to serve fish n chips in newspaper.

>They will actually have to assimilate
lol

so no science YT Vids from smaller channels,
no inventors building new devices privacy of own home.people may want to use chemicals to build and repair machines or test things

Coming to a Western country near you...

It's FASCISM the reality.

Don't you want to pay more Tax goy to fund our faggot police force?
sussex-pcc.gov.uk/get-involved/public-consultations/

One can dream...

Its not even the worse part.. There is shit all to do in the UK.. Coffee shops, hairdressers and pubs, thats all we have.
Shit theme parks, shit attractions..

let me give you some stories..

I own a 22 live rifle, i live on a farm but to get a bigger calibre i was told id have to join a club.. Join 2 clubs and its bullshit after bullshit.. Missing your target twice? Told to leave range and rescope... Finish shooting? Told to clean your gun at range before they'll sign your attendance sheet.

You want to do 4x4? Join a place in middle of no where in countryside; can only go once a month so they can have ambulance on standby, 10mph speed limit with fine, not allowed anything loud so you dont upset the fucking trees.

Go to beach to jet ski, cant use any ramps unless you have taken a jet ski licence, cant drive on beach.. So you have to pull the trailer to the sea, then swim out 30 metres till you can start it.

Cant scuba cause you cant see father than 1ft in these shitty waters..

Can only paramotor maybe 3 weeks of the year due to how shit our weather is..

2hr flying lesson in a Cessna 150 is nearly $500..

Oh and theres no chick fila

This country is 3rd world

>sharia zones

U fuckin wot m8 ?

does this only happen in England or in Wales, Ireland and Scotland too?

implying migrants want to live in the middle of nowhere in a Canadian forest instead of one of the big cities where they can gather with each other and build parallel societies.
In Europe they also didn't want to stay in Estonia and Bulgaria

That looks delicious

>assimilate
t. never been to Surrey Lanka or Hong Couver