JOJO

So Ireneverse takes place in the same universe as SBR

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Monsutera10/status/801264334085058561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's a little kid supposed to get across America and get to some shitty little town in Japan?

An airplane?

Part 5 was shit

Do you think Araki will ever learn to draw a dog?

Which villain posed the biggest threat to the world?

He mutilates so many of them only because it makes them easier to draw

Pucci

If he hasn't by now, he never will.

Dio and Kars threatened the safety of the world.

Pucci and Valentine would have altered the world's order, but were largely less destructive in their aims.

Diavolo's initial aims were probably largely harmless, but if he had won at the end and gained a "King Crimson Requiem", who knows what that kind of power might've inspired him to do.

Kira is by far the least threatening, being someone who intentionally keeps to a lowkey municipal level for his own indulgence.

Pucci

Couldn't be, Kira combines aspects of Kira and Jotaro.

new to JoJo here just started the watching the Anime about 3 weeks ago. im currently on episode 22. of diamond is unbreakable (DIU).

My questions is...
>Is josuke from DIU the same as the sailor from the manga strip on op's post?

Yes.

>DIU

Its DU

Read the manga

Is that supposed to be Emporio?

Where should i pick up after *DU?

Part 5: Golden Wind

I started reading with DU. I would recommend reading the manga start to finish but, for convenience sake, start with part 5 after you finish watching part 4.

>Araki actually bothered to draw Gappy's pupils correctly
Holy shit

>DiU
>DU
>Not DiNC

>not DwK
fucking normies

Isn't it a thing that "Stand users attract other Stand users" already?

>the offspring of gay couples

Who?

>Not DUwang

*breathe in*

What was his fucking problem?

It's a joke about Gappy basically being Kira and Josefumi's accidental buttbaby.

Sure thing kid, because a group of autists over the internet say so.

>he actually thinks part 5 will get an anime adaptation

If Gappy had sex the maid of the Higasgikatas', would it be incest?

Technically I guess, Gappy has Kira's balls

played too many video games which inspired him to commit violent acts

If a man used Josefumi's grafted Rokakaka to fuse with a girl, could he impregnate himself?

CATCH THE DOG! HURRY!

Wouldn't the excesses of estrogen and testosterone (as well as the mixup of the required organs) be likely to cancel each other out and lead to infertility?

That seems to be what happens with intersex people, 'true' hermaphrodites (penis + vagina + ovaries) are always infertile.

He wanted DIO's D too bad that it led him to his own death. Vampirism kills buddy.

Hes technically her half brother so yeah
Incest

DUwang

I thought that dog was intentionally weird looking?

Humanity hadn't domesticated dogs back when he was growing up, so he's not used to them.

Kars or Pucci

Dio and Kira vs the good guys from part 4, after shigechi death, who would win?

And i don't mean simply the Josuke,Jotaro,Koichi,Oku and Rohan, i also include the alien and that dude with the life drain stand, highway something

What are the odds of DP adding a scene where Jotaro looks at a photo of Jolyne or something?

read the manga

The heroes
Villains always lose

What's the point, he's an autist that doesn't understand normal human behaviour

Okuyasu dies.

He might have a photo of her next to the crusaders one he looks at in the beginning of part 5.

what's with joseph and the car in the lake?

that is some weird bullshit in part in 5, and Joseph goes fulls emo on part 4 and cuts his wrists

The point is to endear audiences to the idea of Jotaro's cute daughter before the big reveal in part 6 where she's a proper slag.

Kars. Probably would have ravaged the world since that was M.O. as a Pillar Man. DIO would definitely not have as destructive intentions.

Pucci is a meme answer. I don't like gay priest but his endgame was something that would benefit humanity save for the few people he had to kill to achieve it.

Why is Echo's Act 3 so much worse than 2?

Because act 3 confused readers so Araki didn't expand on it.
Pucci would be the worst because his intentions are world changing by design. You can argue the result wouldn't be destructive but there is no way to know what global precognition would do to the human psyche. Imagine finding out you will be a loser your entire life, your greatest joys are already spoiled to you so you have little to look forward to and your death will be sad and alone.

>that part 1 Dio's castle in the very back

I don't know...maybe part fucking five?

That is how numbers work. Unless you're some plebian part skipper who picked it up at 4 then part one.

>again a thread where part 7 tards have to shit on part 5.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums.

NAREFF

>Yuropoor
>Cares about girls getting raped
>Best friends with a brown Muslim and a mixed-race Japanese guy
He wouldn't fit in there.

>amerishart 3rd worlder
>handing out opinions

>He wouldn't fit in there

Kars would have ruled the world and emptied it of life. Though who knows if Ultimate Kars needs to eat as much as regular Kars. He might just become god emperor.

Dio would've just ruled over earth. Eating people and fucking japanese girls/priests

Post characters who would be a great husband/father

Since the pastebin's gone, does anyone have a link to the Diamond is Unbreakable OST?

In spite of being a deeply flawed person, Johnny was a kind and loving husband and father who sacrificed everything for his family.

his wife probably pegged that ass

Well duh, who wouldn't?

>Bruno could have adopted trish and been her father

He was only 5 years older than her
They could have fucked

Please help

Buccellati would be a good husband but he'd constantly bring home stray horrible children he found in the trash

He just wanted her to be happy

>Buccellati hallucinates Trish's tits right in his face when he's mistaking Doppio for her
He was thinking with his dick

Stop this at once

He probably diddled all his subordinates, it's an initiation-rite

Lisa Lisa, Kaato or Shinobu?

He probably gave Abbacchio a brojob.

tell me again why people don't think part 5 is the peak of faggotry

She hasn't been around long, but I already love her.

why is the world so sad?

Anyone who suggests part 5 isn't the peak of faggotry is delusional.

5>2>7>3>6>1>4>8

Nothing gay about feeling at ease around your bro

Its master is lame fanservice Diego instead of cool dinosaur Diego

was abbacchio into bruno or was it just because he wanted to be mindless drone who only follows orders?
or both

Initially Abbacchio's reason for following Bruno was because he wanted to be a mindless drone who had instructions to follow, but his choice to accompany him after he'd betrayed Diavolo proved he'd changed his mindset. As he said, he swore loyalty to the gang and not Bruno specifically. His choice to follow him was an act of treachery he consciously made because he cared about Bruno more than following orders, and because he knew it was the right thing to do.

What if the only drug Diavolo sold was weed and Bruno and co were a bunch of straight-edge faggots?

still not good for the chiiiiidren

i wish he didn't get killed off so soon
though he wouldn't have been much use in the final fight

Ratt's episode uncensored is fucking nasty
twitter.com/Monsutera10/status/801264334085058561

Why'd araki end part 6 with such unsatisfying feeling? Like, that poor cripple lost the race, his friend and a fcking diego tricked his ass and then was finished off by a girl with his arm from alt dimension. Ending is a fcking prostration in a nutshell. But hey, you killed the president who wanted to make your country great again and got yourself an asian gf, my ass.

r8 my tastes, and tell me why you agree/disagree.
7>5>4>3>1>6>2

Abbachio's death is one of the most tragic i the series, he had just discovered a new lease on life and found a vital piece of information to help his friends accomplish their goal

Be honest with me.

The series doesn't get good until Stardust Crusaders right?

Please.

DELET THIS!!

end your misery

Please? Be honest.

He lasted at least three quarters of the story, to be fair. It was only the final three (I think) fights he missed out on, Secco/Cioccolata, SCR and the blink-and-you'll-miss-it Diavolo encounters. But yeah, a non-combat-based stand in such a fight-heavy part wasn't of much use, Abbacchio really would've benefited from being in a later part where Araki's story-writing skills were a little more subtle.