Notice anything Sup Forums?

Notice anything Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah the one that fucked all of them is missing

Only see The Man of The West.

That you made the same shitty thread yesterday.

The Roman evolved into a Britbong

the jew?

Fuck off with this white people shit. That pic has soldiers from 4 different groups of white people. They are not the same ethnicity no matter how much you Amerimutts try to claim they are.

Exclude Spartans from your little globalist scheme.
Greeks only for Greece.

diversity is our strength?

This is so you don't get BROWNED buddy.
We want to be able to safely visit Greece and check out the ruins.
Not the explosive remnants left by Mudsl*mes

I fully agree with that statement. +1
Just because we're all from Europe, doesn't make us friends.

Where the hell is the Roman?
>implying you mudbloods have any claim to ancient Greece

>he stopped using the other pic because I pointed out how two of them weren't white
Feels good.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Don't worry about that.
Once we get rid of the eurocucks, we'll fix our country on our own. No help needed.
Nothing good ever came from co-operating with the rest of Europe anyway.

Now, see, that's troubling.
Turkey and Germany don't get along lately. Would you be stupid enough to call any one of them a friend?
Both are enemies to us. Just because they're enemies of each other, doesn't make them our friends.

We know who we are, we don't care what you think about us.

........You got a bunch of free gibs, but then you wasted it.

>WE WUZ KANGZ

We didn't get anything of the sort.
Banks did. I thought Sup Forums could sniff out a jew's dirty trick.

If Leonidas were alive today, you would call him a shitskin.

There are no Balts and Slavs

Where is the SS soldier and Adolf Hitler watching over them. This image is fucking shit. Amerifats are megalomaniacs.

We wanted Europe to be dank so we could drop by....Y'all ruined everything and made us all gosh darn sad.

>If Leonidas were alive today, you would call him a shitskin.
This is a painting of Leonidas, explain how is he a shitskin please

These are really great OP. Thanks for posting

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE

Where's the Greek version?
They have no respect for the people who lived before them.
Because the Spartans someone else's ancestors.

Pay denbts

>we wented Europe to be dank so we could drop by
Boutique nationalism at it’s finest, this is exactly what Richard Spencer spoke about. Bourgeois faggots like you don’t actually give a fuck about the blood and soil aspect of European nationalism, you just want somewhere pretty to visit.

This

Fuck off amerimutts
You know nothing about Europe

What are we supposed to do to help?
We made "This is Sparta"
Isn't that enough?

Werent the Persians described as being more white than the greeks?

checked.

sauce on the anime

Top two aren't white

>when brit speaks the truth

vikings and american rebels are overhyped

The roman m8

Skin isn't that milky white when you're exposed all day under the Mediterranean sun.
You're Italian, you should know.
And Spartan men did those cruelly hard gymnastics since they were boys, so their skin, naturally ought to be tanned.

Did you know that ancient Greeks used to look down upon Persians because they were too fair-skinned?
That's according to Xenophon, historian and warrior.
Xenophon who had fought along the Spartan Army and led the 10,000 during the Anabasis, had described the ancient Greek Spartan soldiers as swarthy.

See, living the Mediterranean, your skin tends to get dark.
If your skin, Italian, isn't it. It's because you have racemixed with the stinking uncivilized barbarians of the North, you fucking degenerates!!!
Now fuck off.

"Fuck off with this white people shit. That pic has soldiers from 4 different groups of white people. They are not the same ethnicity no matter how much you Amerimutts try to claim they are."

We don't have to be. We have much and enough in common. Sure, there are disagreements in the family. As usual in families. But family is still family.

Lol you guys got ass fucked by muslims then you're getting ass fucked by muslims again.

"Oh joie de vie Mohammad, come stretch me out again"!

Why's he naked though, fag?

80% of italian flags are either romanians or albanians don't get fooled

nice digits

wow, you are a very edgy faggot

Faggy fucking Europeans. All the French men fucking neutered Italian catholic boys.

They are not our family.

WE

The guy with rifle has nigger lips and white hands. Weird.

Persians are whiter than Greeks on average

>other racial groups have largely put their differences aside, show solidarity with each other and work together to fight against White people in order to deconstruct Western Civilization
>the gatekeepers of said Western Civilization insist on staying divided out of hubris

>edgy
You don't know what that means.

everyone short of actual niggers is whiter than greeks m9

It is not about mixing together idiot, that only goes on in the merimutt breeding grounds.

It is about standing together and fighting together to expel those that would destroy europe and the west (kikes and invaders).

Ethnic homelands for ethnic peoples obviously but infighting does not help us whatsoever, and in fact hurts us massively

No, I'm historically accurate.

I don't know, we didn't do that painting. Some french faggot did.
Spartans did wear armor.

Well you dindu nuffin that's for sure.

>leaf
an historically accurate edgy faggot

I don't give a fuck about Europe.
I only care for my country.

Yes. I notice a dirty frog who threw his life away for a charismatic manlet who was insecure about going bald, a dirty Gr**k slave-trader whose society self-pwned due to its own inherent retardation, the guy who gave Christianity a bad name worldwide and tainted the faith forever by embracing the concept of war as divine will and some fag who beat up librarians for their lunch money until his wife nagged him into converting to Christianity. Cool boyband faggot.

>It is not about mixing together idiot, that only goes on in the merimutt breeding grounds.

t. anglo/saxon/celtic/viking mutt

Do you know who is the biggest enemy of White Man?
Another White man.

Bulgarians, Serbs, Croatians, Slovenians and Bosnians are our cousins
Czechs, Belarusians and Slovaks are our brothers.
Russians are our step-brothers and Ukraine is our autistic child.

And everyone else can go to hell and die

Here's your (you)

What continent is Greece located on you fucking moron?

Sounds like you need some freedom

We're not anyone's gatekeepers.
Our civilization is not anyone else's civilization.
Historically we have been attacked so much from those of our west as we have from those of our east.
We owe nothing to anyone.

delete this
i do not wish to be associated with dirty eastern european slav(e)s

do you think you can copy last threads BP and nobody will notice?

It's missing a Roman Legionnaire

You don't even need to push divide & conquer on white people, they do it to themselves. It's why whites are committing racial suicide as we speak and are being outbred in their own homelands. EZ win.

Shit right now it's EVERYONE'S civilization.
You're all mudslimed up buddy.
Yo bitche's gettin' railed fo' a sammich.
I finna shake mah heead nigga.

This is the most Jewish thing I have ever heard from a Pole on this website we are not our own worst enemy we have come together time and again to defend each other you should know having had your ass saved by others over and over again.
If you wish death upon anyone outside of the Slavic subgroup how are you different to leftist or Jew?

> t. le smart individualist cuck
Also pay denbts

>Skin isn't that milky white when you're exposed all day under the Mediterranean sun.
Retard, I live in Milano so I don't know but I've been to south Italy and guess what?
Their skin isn't milky white, but It's not even close to greeks ape like brownish skin.
>And Spartan men did those cruelly hard gymnastics since they were boys, so their skin, naturally ought to be tanned.
Doing cruelly hard gymnastics doesn't darken your skin, faggot.
>Did you know that ancient Greeks used to look down upon Persians because they were too fair-skinned?
No, I didn't
>That's according to Xenophon, historian and warrior.
Xenophon was probably a larping faggot who was butthurt because he was half-nigger. Nobody in ancient greece despised the white skin.
>See, living the Mediterranean, your skin tends to get dark.
False
>If your skin, Italian, isn't it. It's because you have racemixed with the stinking uncivilized barbarians of the North, you fucking degenerates!!!
Except the stinking uncivilized barbarians came from the south, not from the north.
Eat shit and die shitskin faggot, you are not and you will never be related to the ancient greeks.

It's the britbongs who are the most visceral towards Americans.
Apallah jaiz nigga
>Das rite

So what? Are the Chinese the same as Arabs for both being in Asia?
Or are the Egyptians the same as Zimbabweans?
Neither are we the same as Germans, Nordics or whoever else.
Different people. Different culture. Different language. Different land. Different interests. Different everything except for the misfortune of having to dwell on the same continent as them.

>tiny penis
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE PEOPLE

Tbqh crusades against muslims have been the only "good" thing about christianity.

Actually I'm pure saxon but the english mutts are a great combination of germanic industriousness and celtic banter. Not sure what the nords added, love of fish? I'd rather not add any more fucking genetic detritus to the gene pool anyway.
You think the muslims won't conquer you if they take over mainland europe? Divided we fall idiot, if we all worked together to end this degeneracy it's better for everyone.

You're in the soon to be federal european union anyway for fucks sake, your country isn't even yours right now

>Milano
Barbarian rape-spawn detected.

Do you mean on Sup Forums or on the world stage? It's become a trend on both sides to compare Britain to America and say it's better because it's more liberal, feeding in to a nonsense idea that we're more cultured or intelligent.
Your liberals and our liberals both think we're smarter because we're less patriotic I think it's just that we're neighbours that this happens I would say your biggest detractors on Sup Forums and IRL are the leafs.

Would love to see the flag ballsy enough to make this argument, too bad you hide it pussy boy.

All the crusades accomplished was providing an easy target for atheists and other such faggots to point at as proof that the Church is evil ever since. Imagine if it's never happened. A 'no black and white' interpretation of the Abrahamic religions would be virtually impossible.

Your country is completely fucked and now you want other people to care about it and save it. Clean up your own shit.

Keep crying nigger.

It's a misfortune to you to share a continent with the greatest people on earth, your white brothers?
Disgraceful, what makes you think you're so much better than us?

nuh-uh you guys are like, super mean to us

> you should know having had your ass saved by others over and over again.
By whom?
Not by you.

French were the ONLY western-europeans that never betrayed us.
French were the ONLY western-europeans that always supported our cause.

>Silesian Uprisings
British Empire sides with Germany against Poland
France sides with Poland

>Treaty of versailles
French diplomats support polish cause
British diplomats prevent France from granting the Greater Poland region to Poland

And besides..
We are not in trouble - you are.
Why should we care?

The degeneracy will end only when we stop being less united.
It's Unions and globalism and other such dirty tricks, that brought forth this multicultural cholera.
If we stopped identifying as Europeans and started identifying each one of us as the nationals of the country we were born in, we wouldn't have gotten into this mess to begin with.

>Persians
detecting high levels of we wuz in this post

I don't think we're better than you.
I think we're not you and we don't need to be you either.

"Anglo-Saxon" in itself implies mongrelization. These were two distinct groups at one point in time.

Yah, there are no amerimutts.

>people calling the church evil are being logical in their evaluation
c'mon man think a little

First they came for the Germans
I did not speak up because I was not German

Then they came for the French
I did not speak up because I was not French

Then they came for the Swedish
I did not speak up because I was not Swedish

Then they came for the English
I did not speak up because I was not English

Finally when they came for me there was no one left to speak up for me

Also you'll have all the liberal cunts running to Poland from their beloved diversity and spreading degeneracy and atheism everywhere, you should probably avoid that

They all are part of western civilization though at the exception of vikings.

Nines of truth

You are fucking retarded

are you for the spencer unification-esque idea?

You tell me where I said I expect other Euros to save us, we should all invest in the future together.
But if you'd rather spit on your fellow white people and wait your turn to be fucked over than be my guest I don't want your kind in my circle any way.

I don't know what you want me to say I see examples of us getting along on here as well I genuinely don't dislike America I'd say I dislike Germany more.

So never in history were you ever helped by anyone but the French is that what you're saying?
You should care because it's your continent and your extended family, if major European states fall your power in the world is effected.

Well you're talking as though you're better than us, like our presence on the continent with you is undesirable.
Not one person has said you need to change and become like us.