What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

success breeds jealousy

Normalfag bitch warped her onii-chan and she grew bitter about how onii-chan changed. In the end, they worked it out and best incest end was achieved.

going into an incestual relationship with her brother due to Manami's secret inner bitch was stupid.

It made all the trials and tribulations be trivial in the character development, only to reverse to status quo, dumping all the better choices.

Some fucking stacey was trying to take her Brother away.

That she's perfect.

>better choices
There is no better choice than your sister. No fucking exceptions.

>only to reverse to status quo
>he didn't read the after story

None? She only had a problem with her brother and that other glasses bitch. She was genuinely angry at both of them, not knowing what the fuck happened and the new attitude of Kyouske gave her frustration and confusion, which lead her to take that stand in front of them, Kyouske and Manami.

She was a whore. Pretty basic.

She was too perfect for everyone else to handle

Basically a personification of PANDERING.

>'tsundere'
>gamer gril
>brocon

She's just absolute trash. Just nothing.

>imouto with bro-com

There's your problem. If you want to get your rocks off with that, there are literally thousands of doujin to help.

Don't try and base your retarded run-of-the-mill harem story after that.

The only thing she's good for is getting cum in her eyes.

My Show Can't Be This Pandering

She was too cute, thats what her problem was

>dime-a-dozens tsundere cute girls in a medium that focuses on tsundere in that time

Y'all cucks played yourself

>cuck
Fuck off.

Repressed sexual and emotional attraction to her brother due to societal norms, ultimately forcing her to vent those sentiments towards digital media. A genre, more specifically, focusing on little sister romance.

In short, degeneracy shaped her personality and thoughts only to culminate in losing her virginity to her older brother. A memory that will no doubt leave lasting emotional scars beyond healing should she attempt to engage in relationships in the future, dragged down by the shame and overwhelming guilt of having had sexual liaisons with her own kin.

>when user tries to be a cute psychiatrist

>shit thread
>ass-raped shit comment

Obvious

>she attempt to engage in relationships in the future,
But she's going to be married to her first love for her entire life.
Silly psychologist, it's unhealthy to have more than one sexual partner, much more so than having it be a family member.

The first part is pretty on point though, the second paragraph is just bullshit.

An evil hymen that only has one weakness.

A certain jealous megane that didn't understand how siblings worked

Maybe one day we'll find out why she's so perfect.

Not enough onii-D

>All these bitter nekofags

It was never a harem.

What was the name of that doujinshi where she gets glassed? Also, any recommendations on doujins close to shows/mangas spirit/art?

Kill yourself and the HN series respectively.

Heeey, I didn't mean anything bad for you, Kirino-chan, I like you, just wanted to read that doujin, I swear. Can you tell me it's name?

Kirino is fine but Ayase is like, so much better

my big bro had two gfs and they both left him because they felt he was too attached to me. he hasn't had one in years. i am so sorry

You two are pure, right?
Did you ever kiss him on the lips?

Are you the adoped blonde with the gook brother? He came here a posted a pic of you with your face blurred out. I think he loves you very much and probably talks about you each chance he gets.

Sorry, meant for

She's a normalfag

She is a super bitch by nature

Fuck off with your blogshit.

I'm sure both of them know that the other browses Sup Forums by now and know of what he did. I can imagine her getting turned on by the fact onii-chan was posting pictures of her on Sup Forums and rubs her untouched clit until it gets nice and creamy. A slut only for her big bro.

Fuck your brother.

she was a flat character with no real development, just like everyone else in oreimo

it just happened that her archetype was "dumb bitch" and the flat character aspect made it so that she never learned to stand up for herself, be her own person, etc