Can we at least give credit to where it's due?

Can we at least give credit to where it's due?

> Advances in colon cancer cure

So there's still no cure

Iirc a white guy found a way to cure cancer like 10 years ago and was never heard from again

>black guy does something
>it's always a thing about how they're black and doing something

A cure for cancer has been around for a long time, discovered by many people around the world but they will never be allowed to stop the cancer cash cow

Oh, there are many ways to stop cancer.
They are just to inexpensive to warrant any merit

That is what happens when you let science get political and have rich donors. Profit over progress

"Broo I found some shit wit it cuzzz. Shit fucking spreads! Shit gets in da bloood cuz!"
A true genius.

>in lab
>hold up samples above head
>no goggles on
>lab coat doesn't cover forearms
>work under fume hood
>no gloves on
>jewelry in lab
Really makes you think

>MoorInfo
lmao

>Person who has never worked in an actual lab
Lol
Goodme.me

Are you implying I've never worked in a lab? Enjoy your cancer

Ok Jamal

That is one cure...however there are more legal ways to obtain the cure for cancer. One very cheap method is to use Aloe Vera.
You need to obtain 3 large leaves from a mature plant (one that is 3 or 4 years old). Blend them with some high proof alcohol and raw honey (for taste mostly). Put in dark bottle, keep in fridge and drink 100ml 3x a day for 10 days. Get tested again.
This method is used in the South of Brazil but some priest that has had a great deal of success treating cancer patients.
There are also other cures from the Amazon, including a couple of plants I know of.
Buddy of mine used the aloe cure for testicular cancer and I used it on one of my dogs to cure a throat cancer the vet told me would kill him in a year. He is still around 5 years later. If you do use it on a dog/cat, make sure you let all the yellow latex drain properly and remove the green parts of the leaf. The yellow latex will kill a dog/cat, so be cautious.

Inb4...no you can't use aloe gel.

>no autism
fake

The fact that one smart nigger exists doesn't mean that every sub-80 IQ african negroid is intelligent. Every race has outliers. Just as an example, white people have the burger 70 IQ mongrels. So yes, good on him for not being a retard like the rest of his race.

>Cancer cure
Absolutely a thorium car tier meme. Cancer is incredibly unpredictable and its like fighting an RNG disease.

Everything is expensive when it’s first discovered. When demand rises more efficient ways of production are discovered which bring costs down.

WE

no hair net no grooming no... nothing, fake and gay

fucking christ faggots .
Learn the difference .
A BLACK GUY ISNT THE SAME AS A NIGGER

A lot of grad students are actually this sloppy when they're working on their pet projects.

You're missing the part where some ideas are ignored because it would be too inexpensive to "cure" the disease instead of "treating" it.

>Cancer is incredibly unpredictable

That's why it's statistically always the same cancer in the same people for the same reasons.

You smoked a lot, you got lung cancer, you buttfucked to much you got colon cancer.

yeah , ............... no its just one flip away from chimping by one magic word.

yo nigger

>so you know how niggers never accomplish anything well check out this exception that proves the rule!

>Le Black gentlemen
you can put a monkey in a lab coat, but he doesn't stop being a monkey.
>>>/reddit/

Let me reiterate. Your cancer is unique in every case. There are certain patterns but genetically its unpredictable what its going to do.

I bet he pulled that out of his arse.

It's always about race. If folks want the race issue to go away, quit talking about race. Take the hyphen out and simply say:

I'm an American.

I wonder if we would have made more progress towards curing cancer if less intelligent blacks weren't being given white students' place in college admissions.

sauce?

Learn to ignore shills

Lol sorry developing new medicines does not work like that. Did he invent his computer too?

Fake news

If I wasn’t for spooks n joos, they wouldn’t have had to develop cancer in a lab to kill all of us.

Where is this from? r/futurology?

News flash dipshit, they claim to have discovered cures for cancer and all kinds of outrageous bullshit multiple times per week.

>> advanced found
>> not the cure
>> probably even the advanced part is a lie

Sage

There's no credit to give you dumb shit. So sick of this desperation to make blacks look like normal people. How about you get them to stop killing more people than cancer first.

This is hilarious, achievements are expected to be white or asian so much so that they feel the need to specifically state that this time its a black guy.

so he didn't cure it.. Nig doesn't ass cure cancer, I rewrote an accurate title for you.

>to prevent cancer
fixed, and it is a different thing.

Also sitting down whilst performing experiment

Intelligence is a distribution. There are niggers who are genius, and there are whites who are morons. But on a population basis, niggers are substantially less intelligent and more violent than whites.

He looks like a lab tech. The PhD in charge is probably sweating bullets that he's going to fuck it up, but his department head will fuck him up if he doesn't take in a nigger under his wing.

Probably a staged photo op, and he isn't even the student who did the work. My company did this with a world class simulation we developed. The two lead developers (and entire development team) were lily white. For diversity purposes in their brochure they have two pages on the simulation, with all pictures of minorities, with the lead identified incorrectly as a black man who did not ever participate in the project at all.