ITT: Best girls who did nothing wrong

REMOVE MANAMI

DELET MEGANE
WORST EPISODE

REEEEEEEEE

She is no best girl but she did nothing wrong.

GRANDMA-CORE

headed to the top

She was right though

DELETE THIS

>harem anime
>try to claim a waifu when they're all taken

Yeah, try and fuck her while she's dreaming of MC, ya cucks

>always there besides MC
>gives sound advice
>her advances are never noticed
>Looks after MC's wellbeing

That last scene had to make her a villain

Go away shitposter.

Stop forcing these shitty threads already.

She lost.

Best girl

>Manami
>Best girl
>not worst
Dutchguy are you back?

I thank God so much I'm not a "glasses man." Minami is pure shit and ugly. We need to look at pretty girls

She enabled the incest ending so she's actually the best girl

Okay, OP. Assuming this is not bait convince me how she is best girl.

Manami posts have almost always been bait, except for some utterly delusional Manamifags like Dutchguy/Mordin etc..

Best taste. Best girl.

you're all fags

SLUT

i dont date chicks who do piss shit
fucking gross gtfo

She was the only girl that loved him unconditionally, always supported him and was considerate of his feelings.

>inb4 insane paranoid headcanon conspiracy theory

doormats aren't best girls.

>she was the only girl that loved him unconditionally
Molded him into a slob so he wouldn't/couldn't go after anyone else
>always supported him
Wanted to make him completely depend on her by slowly destroying his self-esteem and will to be successful
>was considerate of his feelings
"hurr durr imma destroy your're life if you dont fuck me"

Crazy how everything you said can be applied to Kirino.

How so?

>Molded him into a slob so he wouldn't/couldn't go after anyone else
She was his only friend and all his classmates hated him before she had any influence
>Wanted to make him completely depend on her by slowly destroying his self-esteem and will to be successful
There's that deluded conspiracy theory
>"hurr durr imma destroy your're life if you dont fuck me"
Straight up never happened

And complimented by your painfully autistic image I can only assume you never read the novel and are just regurgitating memes from previous threads.

As someone who only really knows what happens up to Kuroneko and Kirino becoming sort-of friends at the beginning, Manami is best girl. Possibly second to coke bottle glasses girl.

Basically what I'm saying is that kindly childhood friend is a better archetype than smug imouto or stuck up gothloli, and I don't care about the specifics of oreimo even a little.

>did nothing wrong
>is the reason we got incest end in the first place
okay kid

Glasses are automatic worst girl or at the very least never the best.

-She only likes him as "super"
-she straight up tells him that he shouldn't worry about anything because she will be by his side
-Manami always acted against Kirino, no one else.

By being with her sister he isolated himself from society as incest is seen as sin. If he ends up alone (ex: Kirino gets squashed by a train), it's all over. There's going to be no one willing to help him. He ended up in a worse position overall than he was at the start because of her. Super kyousuke is only "super" as long as he is with her because she is the one who made him like that.

He got what he deserved, he wasn't able to distinguish a sibling relationship from a romatic one, and that will cause serious consequenses in the future

>she was his only friend and all his classmates hated him before she had any influence
Doesn't change the fact that she made him give up his ambitions.
>there's that deluded conspiracy theory
Calling a statement a "deluded conspiracy theory" without any basis whatsoever is hardly an argument.
>straight up never happened
"What do you think would happen if I told your father about your relationship with your sister?"

And that is the beauty of it. They're literally one flesh now.

>They're literally one flesh now.
That' sounds moderately unhealthy

She only loved the idea of a controlled and brainwashed Kyousuke and only hold him back, how in the fuck that's unconditionally? The only person that loved Kyousuke for what he really was is Kirino which she help to push forward.

>Doesn't change the fact that she made him give up his ambitions.
He was crying in her arms because his 'ambitions' had ruined his life and he couldn't live up to them
>Calling a statement a "deluded conspiracy theory" without any basis whatsoever is hardly an argument.
I called it a deluded conspiracy theory because the statement has no basis to begin with
>straight up never happened
>"What do you think would happen if I told your father about your relationship with your sister?"
A rhetorical question is not an outright threat

She did absolutely nothing wrong.
She even apologized and accepted the twins incestuous relationship in the VN.

Was getting cucked part of her plan?

Of course!

Manami always loved him, she told him that he doesn't need to show off because she didn't want him to get hurt again. Kirino on the other hand hated him when he stopped living up to her expectations. Your logic is completely backwards and insane.

Go buy a sturdy rope

She punched kirino she deserves death

GOOD

She did do something wrong, she waited too long. She should have jumped his bones before Kuroneko even came on the scene.

Hahahaha, oh wow.

Why is she so perfect

Kyousuke was never attracted to her. She was more a sister to him than Kirino ever was. She never stood a chance.

>"What do you think would happen if I told your father about your relationship with your sister?"

Literally nothing wrong with this

Incest is legal in Japan, though

>she made him

She might have helped, but at some point personal responsibility comes into play.