More excited for the new Ple Ple Pleiades short that will be released alongside the compilation movies than the...

>more excited for the new Ple Ple Pleiades short that will be released alongside the compilation movies than the compilation movies themselves

LN > Drama CDs > PPP > Manga > Anime >>>>>Web Novel

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6D_AmHaVI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YO9vf6PTgE
d20srd.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>>>Web Novel
>Demiurge long hair
>Smart Chair
>No Albedo
>Arche sex-slave

>No Albedo, as if you're implying that's a good thing
>Ainz just sits around Naz all day

Its a great prototype/rough draft but its clearly the inferior medium in the grand scheme of things

>Its a great prototype/rough draft but its clearly the inferior medium in the grand scheme of things
Sure but
>No Albedo, as if you're implying that's a good thing
It is.

The only way I can see someone being genuinely upset about Albedo existing is if they read the WN first. I'd understand it then. But if you start with any of the other versions first she just seems way too integral.
I'm not even saying she's best girl either, and yeah a fair bit of the time she's actually annoying, but its a necessary annoyance and when her scenes hit they hit pretty fuckin well to me

They scavenged Demiurge hair and Chair brains for her user.

So?

Albedo is a mistake.

You know, I'm startin to dislike your tone, guy

I never stopped disliking Mistake.

user I'm gonna come completely clean with you I've read like five pages of the WN then stopped and just looked at a summary of the differences for the rest because I don't wanna put the effort in to essentially read the whole damn series over again, and I apologize for misleading you

that, and it also appears no one else cares to talk about Overlord, so

Me too.

Top fucking jej you're fucking alright my nigga
my fucking nigga, I'd buy you a red potion and let you sit on my vampire loli
Yall have a fucking fantastic day

>no one else cares
It's nighttime in land of free user.
Only ESL's are here.

You're right

Why did Ainz get so surprissed about friendly fire when Shalltear started farming her summons in vol. 3, when in vol. 1 he used the Fire Elemental to attack Aura?

It's not FF he was surprised about, it's just a dirty tactic that was not previously seen in Yggdrasil since no FF with summons.

I dont understand what restrictions are no longer in effect in the NW, but couldnt he use Negative Touch to heal himself during the battle? that sounds OP.

[Negative Touch] drains precious MP.
As a caster Ainz power lies in MP, without it he's sitting ducks except for picrelated.

>Ainz theorizes how he could more than likely use super magic like Wish Upon a Star to impregnate someone
>transformation magic to temporarily turn into other races confirmed to exist in new world

I get that the author is going all in on stringing shippers along but too much evidence keeps resurfacing that he's gonna take one of them to the bone zone at some point

>transformation magic to temporarily turn into other races confirmed to exist in new world
Citation needed.

Volume 5 chapter 2, when Evileye and GiantDyke are talking with Climb in the tavern
It's even mentioned in a vaguely sexual context

Couldnt he just summon Mercenaries and have them transfer mana to him while he was fighting?

That would be a group fight and he wanted to fight Shalltear 1v1.
Sure, I think he can do that.
>transofrmation magic
>“Won’t the princess be surprised if she wakes up one day and Climb became an ogre?”
>As if she understood what was hidden behind Gagaran’s comment, Evileye reverted back to her unreadable voice.
>“…Well, that’s also another method.
>Transformation magic can be made so that its effects are only temporary.
>To put it simply, it’s one way of raising your physical strength.”
That's true.
Not stated if it existed in Yggdrasil or it's a magic specific to NW though.

>transformation magic
What if he can only turn into herd animals?, I dont think succubus wombs are universally compatible.

>herd animals
L-like ram or a goat or a pig or a bull or a stallion?

Dont think about it buddy, Albedo loves Ainz but even she has standards.

>Dont think about it buddy
I think I'll do better than thinking.
>she has standards.
If it Ainz - she'll take it balls deep.
>succubus wombs
I think they ARE universally compatible, like dragon dicks.

Freedom here and awake. There just isn't really anything to talk about, is there? No new content recently and we've already had the hype discussions and speculation for the stuff coming out eventually.

In truth the clearer option is to use a wish on it, at least for the actual purpose of one becoming pregnant
The actual intercourse itself is probably more out of the question. Although, I've personally speculated a possible direction the series could go is that Ainz, on the brink of losing the last of his humanity to the ebbing of his psyche to undeadness, experiences some sort of existential panic that if he completely gives into the Overlord persona and utterly abandons Suzuki, he'll be unable to recognize or care if he actually does somehow meet his friends
Therefore he would instead switch his race up to something less undead so he could guarantee he'd be able to recognize and accept his friends. If it were in fact a human, potential interesting developments and hijinks would ensure, as most everyone in Naz despises humans, and therefore entirely new dynamics would need to be played out, including the romance scenarios

That's probably a lot of autistic projecting, but I hold firm that at some point there will be a more pointed personal conflict between the Undead and the remaining Humanitt in Ainz's psyche. Personally I would hope that he chooses to retain some humanity, but it could go in a lot of different directions. The author meticulously left himself a lot of room to work with in all these regards, but at some point he'll have to commit unless he wants to keep writing Overlord for 20 years

>unless he wants to keep writing Overlord for 20 years
I'm totally okay with that.

What if its a Llama? Would Albedo be fine with that?

Totally fine.

Wouldn't it be great if he temporarily turned into an angel and knocked up Albedo. Make some kind of nephilim kid?

>she has standards
Though it's annoying, I really like the logic of why Albedo is so fucking nauseatingly all over Ainz's nonexistent dick
Love is, in reality, a fickle thing. There are moments where even when you're with the one you truly love, they can piss you off or you can have a falling out, or much more mundane, there can be passing moments where you know you're in love but it's just kinda a boring, laid back day so there are other things in your mind. So yeah, overall you're in love, but it's a sort of light, variable thing
Now compare that to Albedo's situation: her personality almost entirely comes out of her programmed backstory, and in that flavor text it outright states "she loves Momonga"
Imagine if your entire identity, every single time you had a thought or a string of consciousness, every time you refresh your perception of the world, the unwavering absolute truth hard wired into your whole being demanded 'you love this person'. It's literally part of her identity. As demonstrated in the first side story, we see outright that she would be completely and totally fine with killing other supreme beings if it meant she could be with Momonga, and even states that it's Momonga she loves, not 'Ainz' . That perfectly illustrates just how far she'd be willing to go just to even symbolically demonstrate that she loves him.
In short, if she's willing to bone him when she doesn't have a Bone, I'm pretty sure she'd be begging for it happily even if he was a lesser creature.
Fuck I need a cig. I'm not even a huge Bedo fan but that kinda dere has some fucking power to it, man.

> nephilim kid?
Those were ugly in Yggdrasil.
Takemizuchi and one of the grills in AOG were of this race.
>YFW no one will ever love you like this

Always imagined Aura would be the one into bestiality though.

She is.

Hamsuke will win the Ainz bowl. He already promised to find her a mate and his name is Momonga.

>implying it won't be CZ Delta
That 'uwaah' pierced his cold, undead heart more than any lewd gyration from Albedo or tongue wag from Shalltear

Uwaah girl a best

I always thought the Pleaides along with the homunculus maids were dykes?

That would be the equivalent of sticking your dick in a vacuum cleaner... Or maybe a blender. Meanwhile, Hamsuke is warm and fluffy with a real vagina, not a Pinocchi-ette death hole.

Isn't she a robot? How is she drinking juice?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6D_AmHaVI
It's the fucking truth, man

Side story of CZ doing TACTICAL MEIDO ACTION around the Slane Theocracy fucking when? Everything about her is big boss as all hell

Go to listen to the drama CD, faggot

Pretty sure Nerebal wants the Bone but defers to Albedo because of rank
If the maid tea party short track is any indication all of them really like Ainz's attention if nothing else
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YO9vf6PTgE

This is a fun listen if you like the Pleiades. I think it's canonical.

>CZ2128 Delta appears emotionless and has a silent nature. Her Karma is relatively high, which makes her, along with Yuri Alpha, one of the two "safe" Pleiades to humans. Though she usually ignores conversations from humans, sometimes there is a possibility to communicate with her. She hates cannibalism and likes cute things, such as Eclair Ecleir Eicler.

I'm positive she comes with a comfy, cute comparability port. Next you're gonna tell me that Entoma isn't absolute worst girl

>sticking your dick in a vacuum cleaner
You never did this?
It's fairly entertaining.

>around the Slane Theocracy
Yeah, they'd kill her if she goes alone without support.
She's weak in melee.

Entoma is a good girl, don't bully her

Holy fuck I NEEEEDD art of Shizu in a skintight sneaking suit
I'm gonna spam the fuck out of the drawthread this weekend

I hope Nigel will comeback in August 2017.

I'm sure he or someone else will, though Nigel is clearly the best.
Haven't picked up the Yen press official translations but I heard they're inferior. Anyone else here read them? I do want to support the author and if no alternatives remain I'll buy a couple either way but wanna know if they're really as bad as some have implied.

>I do want to support the author
Fucking buy original LN then.
Don't encourage thugs like Jew Press.
They're shit.

>Spends months in NW
>Poses as adventurer
>Never learns local alphabet to read

Entoma a best. leave her be.

Shhh, Entoma is sleeping.

I wonder what duties Ainz will entrust to Shalltear now that she's proved her worth again.

so is this getting a new season ?

Two movies and specials.

Cocksleeve

But he ain't got one!

will it cover new material or be a recap?

He did, well some of it at least, he knows numbers and simple words so far, and can clearly read dates/calendars.

One movie covering Volume 1 and other covering Volume 2, so we're apparently getting one movie per volume.

It's a recap covering first 2 volumes.
Supposedly it will have new characters, So-Bin provided character design concepts.
user suspect Nigredo and Golems.
Too shabby for Supreme Overlord.

so what we have already seen but with a new character added?
what does the anime cover volume wise?

See .
If we would get a movie or two per year for a volume - it would be great.
Screentime-wise first season was 20*13=260minutes.
That's 4.3 hours for 3 volumes.
Standard 90 minutes movie per volume will actually get us a better coverage.

>YFW no one will ever love you like this
Handmade AI, if we will live to see it.

>Handmade AI
It won't be allowed.
Look at nips - waifus ain't even real but their birth rate are already at their lowest.

oh neat thanks

>spend years watching anime,reading manga and LN tl
>Never learn the darn local alphabet to read
We are worse then him

>It won't be allowed.
So? Never stopped me before.
Maybe I will move to the country where it's still allowed.

Why bother? The whole world will be using moonrunes after a few generations anyway.

>that prologue describing how absolutely fucked the real outside world is

Reminded me of Ready Player One a bit, with less reddit references

>Literally had a war over trees
Yeah, really makes you think that Ainz doesn't have any actual reasons to want to go back, hell seeing the starry sky probably gave him an eyegasm.

I rather Ainz use Japanese as the main language after conquering the world.

Guys, I had a dream I dated the robot meido
Should I be worried about Ainz coming after me in my next sleep

Did you hurt her in any way imaginable?
If yes, prepare your anus.

We just sat against each other on her mandatory day off, drinking smoothies then when I thought I was blowing it awkwardly and made a move to leave she pulled me to sit back down even though we weren't saying anything and at the end of the day requested we do it again next time

Well, prepare for Pleiades Inquisition.

FUCK
IS THE BUG GONNA BE THERE
I GOT A BAD THING WITH BUGS

>manditory day off

Only in your dreams would the meidos ever stop working diligently all day erry day.

Ainz needs to trick the maidos into finding a hobby like reading or something to do while enforcing daily "free-time" but under the guise that it would be "self-improvement" to find their hidden talent's and therefore a better user of their time that re-cleaning all those never used rooms.

do the homonculi maidos sleep? they have increased calorie needs so they must also need more then the minimum 6-8 hours of sleep right? unless they all have rings of sustinance, but ainz still wants them to rest often despite the rings.

its also kinda sad that the meidos have to wait a whole 41 days in between their turn being ainz'd personal maido for the day. I bet if he re-did their daily schedule, he could have 2-3 maids a day instead, and they would get enforded manditory "free-time" for self-improvment and a nap.

Will there ever be a point where at least some Naz citizens can just truly chill for a short while? I mean it seems like Shalltear and Aura know what free time/self interest is at least

And the magic, outside of world class items, is literally based on the 3.0/3.5 Dungeons and Dragons magic system.

>d20srd.org/
take a gander at the Wizard/Sorcerer spell list and check mid to high level Transmutation.

The question is if Ainz knows Shapechange, or if he doesn't, what it would take to learn it in New World.
But we know he both has Shooting Star and knows the spell Wish Upon a Star so the point is moot. He's flat out said he could probably do it but thinks it might be 'a waste' for some reason. As stated it's just the author stringing that avenue along so more awkward moments come up.
Humorously, I don't know if what's giving him cold feet more is his mind becoming more undead or his human side being such a virgin betamale. His undead side might actually be a slight bit better inclined to sexuality than his human side, funnily enough

Wish upon a Star is basically "Wish" and the waste is the Experience Point component of the Spell which prevents it from just being thrown around left and right.

True, and using the ring would take one of three precious free Wishes.
...but cmon man. Skellator babies and fulfilled waifus. Ainz needs to Bone the fuck up

He could probably get away with Polymorph. Hell, he could definitely with all the metamagic he can stack on top of it.

I find it funny that the author essentially decided to start writing Overlord after (and, it seems, based on) his friends stopped being able to play D&D with him anymore.

I didn't know ttgs were popular in Japan

Popular enough that there is a market for paperback Replays, session or campaign play transcripts.

How will Shalltear get back at Lupusregina for all the times she has dissed her behind her back? Its rape isnt it?

Really?? This is news to me. I'm intrigued how a Japanese session would go from the cultural differences alone

He can just wish to know ever spell ever and he wins by default at everything.

My DM would plop a big ol' Terrasque on my face if I tried to get away with that
Something tells me 'knock up waifu' is in the realm of possibility while 'skip to end of LN' isn't

>Never stopped me before.
It will stop you if they would be banned at production level.
Any black market models would be expensive and illegal as fuck.
>The whole world will be using moonrunes after few generations
Albedo will undermine SKAOG by that time.
>alphabet
Well I can watch some dumb solcom without subtitles or dub and understand what's going on.
Japanese alphabet is very hard for westerners to learn.

>Transmutation
>D&D
>inb4 Mare Owlbear
I'll post it until you like it