Monster Musume

Anyone else hope this upcoming chapter is the end to this current arc and we get back to the actual daily life chapters we started with?

But what happens when they get home?

This arc kind of dropped off once you realize that all the girls are just misunderstood and mean no actual harm. There is no danger, which makes the buildup seem pointless. I want for the characters to finally start darlings harem, but crabman will never do that until endgame. Having monstergirls struggle to fit into the human world do to their biology and animal personalities should remain the focus of the series (aside from the obvious sex factor).

Some new bullshit that distracts the girls from raping darling probably.

>get back to the actual daily life chapters we started with?
There aren't many series that actually managed to do that

I just want this arc to end already. The hiatus and sick crab has made it feel like it's been going on forever

Re-watching the anime made me remember how great that scene was
Miia a tied for best girl.

I'd like nothing more than normal chapters about normal goings-on, but it seems we're not likely to get any of those for at least a little while. The broker character is going to end up being a big deal, I can feel it

The series has changed the past 15 or so chapters and it has not been good.
And the threads have decreased in quality tremendously.
Honestly fuck these threads.

Why did Loen draw a dead Miia

How is she dead?

Winter
Snek no good for cold temps

the cold makes her hibernate but if she stays in the cold too long she could die. Cold-blooded remember?

She has her snek hat and snek jacket it's all good

Perfect! She's invincible now

Fantastic that means that Lala will have no competition when darling dies because Miia can't die herself to challenge her in the afterlife

> Unprotected face and snake half

Post cute puppers.

Zombina could just bite him and narrow the playing field down to a zombina-lala contest

>ywn turn a snek into a blanket sausage
>ywn turn a spooder into a snug bug in a rug

It's probably fine as long as she finds something or someone to maintain her temperature or if she only spends a short time outdoors

Fuck off TTF

that last one made me laugh, then immediately feel awful. 3D is a prison and I want out.

Lala and Zombina fighting for Darlings unlife chapter when

>nerve endings attached to the shed skin of the snake after moulting

wat

shhhhhh

But she's so cute user.
I have a feeling the next chapter is going to have the expo get thrown into chaos, I wonder if Polt will help out with whatever goes down.

If you've ever peeled sunburn it does feel pretty good, and that's not strongly attached to your skin like snake skin is. I bet it would feel pretty good to peel off all those old scales.

Can't go anywhere with Chad's knot inside her

Never because we all live in the worst possible timeline

I wish I had dreams about cuddling with fuzz spooder but no, all I get are dreams about infiltrating an underground science fair with the cast of Hey Arthur

sometimes it hurts depending on where you pull

Maybe the little bit of pain makes it even better.

I always have dreams of serving a kind and honest king and I help out the villagers and keep them safe, It's pretty comfy to wake up to. But there's no way I'm a horsefag

Well ain't that some shit eh.

Please listen

After years of research I have found out how to escape the 3D prison. I can't believe how simple it actually is because all you ha

Let this be a lesson to you.

do tell what has your research come across?

ve to do is drink draino and rye while singing the Monster Musume OP.

I thought he was referencing the "Miia of Arc is burned at the stake" joke.
Of course not. Those dreams suggest you're a cute Kentauride instead. And we all know they hate the stallions. :^)

Don't do this it makes mustard gas

Sacrifices must be made in order to transcend the 3D realm. do it for your wafiu

>Cathyl/Merino milking censored in new chapter
Fucking why?

I fear as MM becomes more known, things will be toned down so all the overreacting goody two shoes wont have something to freak out about. Crab cant deal with bad publicity an angry internet can bring.
Crab should do some official, but non-canon drawings with the cast to fulfill peoples need for serious lewds.

What's the point of having a cowgirl in your manga when you can't properly milk her? It's like censoring Papi's eggs or Rach's bondage.

That's not it at all actually. He got in trouble with the censors for the milking scene in the early manga. You're not normally allowed to get away with "bodily" fluids coming directly from sexual organs.

Do breasts count as sexual organs, they're technically for feeding the kids aren't they?

SNAKES DON'T BELONG IN ALASKA

That's the thing, from what I heard it was basically monster girls fall/fell into a weird group where they weren't quite sure how hard to censor them since they're not pregnant or anything. I guess they came down on the side of "no lactation".

NO ONE SAID SHIT ABOUT SNEKS IN ALASKA
THE SNEK IS IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW

Wait, that's really what happened? I thought I was just post-rationalizing it to myself about the whole "fluid leaking" being the reason behind the censorship.

>You're not normally allowed to get away with "bodily" fluids coming directly from sexual organs.
Aah, no wonder, I forgot that the Yamato people are pure holy robots

Maybe he wrote himself into a corner when he said it's "technically not really milk". That plus the not being mothers probably pushed it towards "censor all future instances!"

Wait, was horsetits milking censored in the tank? I seem to remember it escaped the redraw, but tanks are at home. Also, I guess breast pumps can be shown leaking fluid all day, just as long as the body part itself is obscured.

I suppose the new skin is the one with nerve endings, and is extremely sensitive when you remove the older protective skin layer.

But dont overthink this, it is a cute ecchi harem manga

This is basically it, it's basically "no sexual fluids" which is why Lilith is covered in sweat to make it look like she's not just totally drenched when Rach has her tied up in the attic.

Just think of it like pulling off sticky tape or band-aids. It's not what's being removed having nerves that cause you pain. It's your innervated skin underneath being pulled away from your body(or more specifically, the skin layers being pulled away from each other) that may cause pain.

Nope that's basically how it works. It's why you can cover girls in ice cream and soap but not semen.

It probably just depends on each magazine's policy. KissXsis had MC getting stroked by his sister and came all over her hand and face.

why is there no cat girls in the story

Too common

Cat-S m ith.

THE RAVEN ON MY HEAD THRIST FOR HER BLOOD!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Which would be more scary for Snek, The Raven that thirsts for Snek blood or Snek leather salesmen who specializes in Snek leather boots and other Snek leather accessories.

What's she reacting to anons?

Why did my picture not link?

Poor Cathyl, somebody stop the breast rapist before he violates the ogre princess.

Don't kill Snek
Snek has life ambitions that are not snek leather related more so Snek needs all her blood for snek things

In my country, Snek pussy is a delicacy if you catch my drift

So I've been absent for a few weeks, worth trawling the archives for any new artwork?

Hopefully there haven't been any great Imperium streams I missed. Gotta keep that manlet down.

Imperium released this a few days ago

Good to see SlavpSpider is continuously making cameos.

And this

I was around for that one.

We don't deserve it.

Imperium is too good for us.

Imperium, please don't leave.

We can only hope user.

Little Lala asks the important question. Do you have to impregnate the head or the body?

>"Well my head rolled off while we were sleeping and my body just sort of went at it."

>"Did you watch?"
>Wha- I, what- bu- wha- eh- wah- I - N- NO!

I want to marry Polt!!

By the sound of it, that pupper is gonna have a harem of her own.

I love cerea.

Back to OC shit, and you wonder why these threads are cancer.

I'd like to imagine that when the time came a very nervous and shy Lala head, and a willing body needed or wanted help from aunt Rachnera in someway.

Going off this map
What regions would certain monster girls prefer over others?

Needs a European map counterpart

Why is Oklahoma excessive violence region?

High impact bovine activities.

Because of me, look forward to two more droplets of milk during the milking scene.

See, this is what I fucking live for. This right here. Not the big things, the giant themes with this. But the little things. As we keep each other clean and maintained, even the icky things like skin shedding. Or dressing her warmly so she can experience her first snow and snowfall. As we have our backs against each other, silently reading, never breaking the comfy position were in for the other. As you take her to the lake shore and photograph her on the rocks, as the waves lap and crash on the breakers while she poses against a sky contrasting and accentuating her. As you two grocery shop together, and your heart flutters when you see her gasp in excitement that you found the perfect meat for the stew at home. As you two are on the roof of your home, against a starlit studded sky, and the serene blueness of a giant full moon.

I would do many things for this happiness. Terrible things. Great things. Would you?

kys

>UNSUITABLE FOR THE YOUNG
Protect the children!

It's a certain cameo character's birthday
Post cute puppers
Not anymore in Japan though

Fluffy
Genki
Doggo

I'm not into snake girls but this was a nice post.

Can be manlet bully fuel if you imagine hard enough