So you have an actual REAL case that shows the corruption and the true face of the media...

So you have an actual REAL case that shows the corruption and the true face of the media. With ALL the proof and everything.

Guys, what the FUCK are you doing?

Unless the mods are suppressing this case too. youtu.be/Axgyj7g5XZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A
youtube.com/watch?v=yGgRhPI6_Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FOLLOW THE LEADS RETARDS

find the women that was taking photos. She must have had permission from the police.

DONT
LET
THIS
SLIDE

YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING BIG

Amerimutts

Anyone recognize this website

It ought to have a link to the blog

>corruption and the true face of the media. With ALL the proof and everything.
No such thing exists. Stop falling for the Nazi memes.

Balloon goy, what is this. I'm jewish and don't even know about some of the kikery we pull off

Explain. Video is long as fuck.

Looks like it comes from the Tor browser.

>amerimutts
its really sticking, i guess its better than
>t. mohammed

I assume it's about the balloon boy hoax a few years back.
>Family desperate for reality tv fame tell everyone they're little boy is stuck in a balloon flying in the air.
>Boy was eventually found hiding in a shed or something.
>Talk show tv circuit.
>Little boy blurts out that dad told him to hide and it was all a set up.
>Family shamed.

TLDR

Smart guy, Japanese waifs, honest and good dad, makes experiments and shit
He makes a balloon to test some helium shit, balloon takes off, can’t find kid, panics, calls everyone, eventually turns out the kid was in the attic, police frame (in the video) evidence against him saying it was a hoax using the convenience of the situation and the media boom the story and roll with it resulting in promotions and profits all across the line.
Basically the justice system in the US is a giant mafia along with the media and this proves it with undeniable evidence (outright lies that somehow went through the judges) articles that were run by them etc etc

Literally watch the fucking video

T. I didn’t watch the video or

T. Shill
Either way kys kike

You fucking moron. Lrn2 follow a thread. I was giving context to user.

Its a local news website

I’m sorry user

Well ok. Checking the vid out now.

>implying I'm going to watch that cold

>Unless the mods are suppressing this case too
The same mods who leave shill threads be while give warnings to those who expose them? Who would have thought.

QUICK rundown

Dude gets framed, all the evidence is here and this shit is just SITTING here waiting to explode. we have to find the lead. Identify the website and find the blog Then we meme this into the biggest case the public has ever seen, nigger

Holy shit, I saw the first one, but I was at 50/50 to wether it was a real conspiracy or not

but this shit, we should probably do something

>be me
>man theres a lot of shitposts and slides this morning
>be in slide thread
>OMG GOYS THIS IS SLIDE THREAD GET IN HERE -->thisthread
>ah, muh meat and potatoes
>the moment pol has been waiting for to finally bury jews and media once and for all
>the actual REAL case
>what the fuck are we doing
>become hyped
>actually read thread
>its a 3 hour youtube video about the guy who thought his kid floated away 6 years ago
fuck this website desu the shill threads are better than the real ones

If we get trump on this...

Oooh shit. Oh shit.

Pretty much this, sorry OP.

This is why your country is going downhill you absolute fucking nigger

>2 posts by this id

*rubs hands*

Nixon was impeached getting people to simply break into the DNC office. Something small can destroy something big

i don't care enough to check what this is all about but it doesn't look like shilling or sliding so here's a bump.

ive bumped shittier breads user so have a free (You) on me

t. im too lazy to watch the video and the basic gestalt leaves me wanting

Tired as fuck, have a [you]

The vid doesn't show the kid barfing from nervousness and guilt and snitching on his dad

youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A

>Falcon, why didn't you come out?
>Um... you guys said... we did it for the show...

youtube.com/watch?v=yGgRhPI6_Ts

I’m sure the video totally doesn’t adress any of that at all r-right guys

Just d-don’t watch the video g-guys it’s all FAKE!!

I watched the video from the point you linked to the end, he just bitches that his wife and the kid were asked questions when they probably shouldn't have been. Doesn't refute anything

Ok, watched the video? Cool
Now we need to find the woman that posted a BLOG

SHE IS DEFINITELY IN CONTACT WITH THE PEOPLE INVOLVED, FIND HER FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, ANYTHING

AND IF YOU COLLECT THE EVIDENCE INTO A NORMIE TIER ATTENTION SPAN (show how these people got promoted from this) (I’m disappointed in you pol) MEME YOU WILL EXPOSE A GENERATIONS LONG CORRUPT JUSTICE SYSTEM AND MIGHT LEAD TO THE JEWS
don’t let them win

You watched it from the point I linked, even though I linked it from the very beginning, ie. without a point selected?

Have you tried a txt search of the parts from the blog he quoted?

AGAIN THIS IS GROUNDS FOR JUSTICE REFORM

THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR COUNTRY

DONT
LET
THIS
SLIDE

Typing it now

The dude doesn't refute anything in the entire video, just whining for 30 minutes with the least repentant tone of possible. The dude was a failed attention whore whose last-ditch attempt at recognition for his retarded antics failed and made the world aware of how much of a retard he is. And this shit happened years ago

I’m sure you watched it shlomo

IM SURE YOU DID :^)

I should stop replying to these because they are self evident but this needs every bump it can get

No results

>t. what's a vatiable IP

>I watched the video from the point you linked to the end

all the same poster

identify this website its based in COLORADO

THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THE SITE
YOU NEED TO FIND AND IDENTIFY THE WEBSITE
-------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU'RE NEW TO THIS THREAD WATCH THE VIDEO

0:00-3:00 not even talking about the case
3:00-8:00 bawwwww they made me a meme, insulted my genius and they didn't even understand my expurimentz!!
8:00-12:00 called FAA before he called 911 LOL (think about this), still whining about minor details of the story
12:00-17:00 fails a polygraph, misconstrues interrogation law to excuse why he failed polygraph. by this point in the vid he is completely manic and indignant
17:00-21:00 improper procedure in questioning the wife
21:00-26:00 improper procedure in questioning the kids
26:00-31:00 complaining about the fact that it was a media scandal

literally at no point in the video does he refute the basic facts of the event, it's all complaining about how he was treated. i'm sageing these posts btw

And he doesn't talk about the retarded kid confessing on TV in the video at all

its okay fag sage them all you want
im not :^)

>fails
>has blood sugar levels rising to the point of unconsciousness
>in the document - uhhhhhh yeah he admitted to this
>wife
>wife says no
>uhhh she said yes in the document

ok btw, in my country we're in the process of jailing you all and replacing our justice system
i'll see you in the gas chambers

because its adressed in here
youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY
gas chambers in 6 years, if people wake up in your country too

you haven't addressed the fact that the kid confessed on national television, and neither did he in the vid you posted which you implied here this dude is treated like a nutcase and a joke because he is one

(the video i posted beforehand is a follow up)

hey fucko, you failed

You're a fucking paranoid sperg. Go back watching animu, you utter fucking mow-ron.
Filtered.

sure fag

go kys while you're at it because right wing politicians are taking over and you wont be able to filter those

there is literally nothing said to dispute the kid's confession
the dad is a crank retard as evidenced by his behavior in literally every appearance he has made in front of a camera

>nothing said

lol
either way, you can deflect all you want, but there is so much solid evidence of the justice system LYING here that it doesnt matter.

so have fun while you can faggot, reddit is next door

police misconduct is bad and it's why these retards still have their kids and are not in jail right now, but you're suffering logical/cognitive impairment if you think that police misconduct = refutation of the facts of the case

i dont see why they shouldnt be allowed to have their kids
also, there are literal LIES in the documents, with actual VIDEO PROOF on EVERYTHING, honestly, what are you defending?

REMINDER

PLEASE ANY AMERIFAT FROM COLORADO
IDENTIFY THIS WEBSITE

What you're calling "lies" (the word choice of the father, incidentally) can quite easily be interpreted as incompetence in the same way that failure to follow procedure in interrogating the mother and the kids can be interpreted as incompetence. When a media frenzy happens police misconduct is more likely to happen. There is no rational explanation in either of your videos as to what motive their would be to skewer these parents, just paranoid manic accusations from the father. He made the potentially innocent "mistake" into the balloon boy meme by coming off as an unhinged lunatic at every opportunity BEFORE the event even happened and after

im sure its because of police misconduct that the sherrif and everyone involved was promoted

i see you're baiting me to post my identity

LMAO nigger

anyway why not question further? why not dig deeper into this? why not?

>i see you're baiting me to post my identity
literallywhat.jpg
>im sure its because of police misconduct that the sherrif and everyone involved was promoted
this bit was one of the most hilarious parts of the father's tirade, classic schizo delusional paranoia. self-importance being absolutely convinced that the world is just against him at no fault of his own whatsoever