Be american

>be american
>go to college
>get crippled by giant debt for the next 20 years

>be american
>don't go to college
>end up in a dead end wageslave job, only earning minimum wage

>be brazilian
>can go to college for free if you're worth it or pay a private college, it's your choice
>mfw even Brazil has a better academic system than America, land of the (((free)))

>Brazilian """"""""""education""""""""""

lmao

I'm happy for you. Be sure to stay put right there in your communist utopia.

Can Brazilian education compete with American education though?

>going to college
>in the year of our lord 2017

You know the internet exists now right?

What happened with maths?

>be brazillian
>don't go to college bwcause you got shot to death at age 14

French here

From your own graph France has a bertter education system than yours. It's entirely free.

I went to a free public school, then to a free public high school where I had very good teachers. I got my high school degree, my class had the same average as the best private schools, in the universal high school exam that everybody undertakes in France.

I went on to do an undergrad at a free public university, not only was it free but I received 450€ a month to live and I had a 150€/mo dorm bedroom for myself on campus. Only 3 years to get the degree, not 4.

Went on to do a master's degree. They kept paying me to study.

Went on to do a PhD. They paid me 1650€/mo and I had a work contract. Did it in 3 years because I didn't need to work besides my PhD. Published 3 articles in 3 years, which is more than what Americans do in 5-7 years of PhD

The only limit of the system is that you have to be smart enough to pass selections to enter the different degrees. Social Democracy's great no?

Even the most expensive private schools are barely 5000€/year, ten times cheaper than your public universities, lol

I know Brazilian "engineers" that can't figure out the area of a circle or differentiate between metamorphic and sedimentary rock .

And these fucks have masters degree.

Free schools is full of niggers though

>Published 3 articles in 3 years, which is more than what Americans do in 5-7 years of PhD
This is hardly an accomplishment with how bad papers are these days.

>Brazilian education

If you even bothered to check any of the colleges in this shithole you'd realize they're no comparison to US institution. Also Eat a dick.

Why are colonized chinkholes so overrepresented in academics

I wish I lived in France so I could pay for every last asshole that thought they should go to college.

UMA

Depends where you publish. Of course predatory journals are shit. All 3 of mine were in high IF journals that exist for more than 50 years

Yeah. Great education we have here. Brazil is an example of education to the entire world. Show those white opressors who is boss

FPBP

High IQ, no communism

You have to go to college, unless you want to be working at Walmart for the rest of your life as your humble correspondent has been doing so for over a decade.

>It's entirely free
It's public, not free, you nigger

all smart brazilians are at college in the us, not brazil seu filha da puta!!!!!!!

im a white redneck and i speak your language fluently. now come cut my grass bitch!

free-college is exactly why Brazil leads the world in innovation, ingenuity and true progress
>Next Stop: Mars; amirite?

we just pay the military to protect israel instead

It's either free or 120€/year, which is nothing, pants-sniffing sandnigger

Tell us more about all the life opportunities in this utopia you've created?

You absolute retard, it's not free, because you pay for it in taxes
>inb4 i don't pay taxes lol
Yes you do, every time you buys something, you pay value added tax

Papers in high impact factor journals are still majority shit too. PRL and their bullshit "Editor's Suggestion" program are a blight on physics. It's just a big meme machine for everyone to get paid from now that research is so flush with cash compared to past arrangements.

No shit, the guy with a BLM flag will explain to the guy with a PhD what VAT is.

I know that everybody pays VAT you fucking moronic cretin superfaggot.

It's still free though because as a student, you pay your VAT on food and shit with the money that is given to you as a scholarship.

If I pay 40€ in VAT a month and receive 450€ do you really think I'm paying for it? The baby boomers are paying for it. It's really the least those old fuckers can do after fucking the job market, fucking the house market and fucking the debt

>Be american
>Go to HVAC school for 6 months for like 5k
>Make 130k a year
>Enjoy a good life

>Install air conditioning for a living
>Hasn't shoot himself yet because he can't decide which of his 300 guns to use

Nothing wrong with being an air conditioner installer especially if you're paid well. There are worse jobs one could have!

>on his death bed
>"I lived a full life. I installed air conditioning systems. I brought a lot to the advancement of the human race"
>Family starts to laugh hysterically then never speaks of him again after he's buried

Someone has to fix and continually improve the infrastructure for the systems in our world. Get off your high horse senpai

All the trades people I've seen fix my store have been out of state non-whites. It's literally a Sup Forums meme.

>be brazilian
>get killed by brown thugs

>be american
>get killed by black thugs

i guess we aren't that different after all.

Yeah I need someone to grow my food, to wash my toilets and to empty my septic tank too, please see to it when you're finished doing in 3 hours that job that a monkey could do in 5 minutes

Lol US scores are inflated by pajeets and chinks. How can you be proud of that? Kek

What do you do then? How do I just know you're Canada?

Installing a new air conditioner is not basic stuff everyday people can do which is why we have air conditioner installers.

>Be American
>Go to trade school
>Get a job
Just like any other fucking country.

Hispanics and blacks bring down the scores far more than pajeets and chinks bring them up.

>be Brazilian
>get killed because you live in the murder capital of the world
Please come to Brazil

>mfw even Brazil has a better academic system than America, land of the (((free)))

I think you're pretty much both on par

This trade schooling is legit. I went to school for CAD/CAM and technical machine associate. I make more than most engineers do with a master's degree and I just play around with CAD models on a PC all day.

>talks shit about american education
>is brazilian

Can you compete with mine?

Do you have to do that thing where you have someone next to you telling you what they want? "make this bit bigger", "lets try this thing", "actually can we go back to the one before?"

>Pinoyslave being this mad his country will forever be a festering third world shithole

Stay mad Aquino.

>Be Lebanese
>Go to USA
>Parents pay for your college education in full

OR

>Be Lebanese
>Go to Lebanese University
>Be able to pay off tuitions with minimum wage job
>Get a decently paying job

No, I spend most of the time redesigning CAD/CAM files so that they can be manufactured by things that actually exist in reality. The fact that most engineers don't know how to manufacture anything and they require my assistance to make their products a reality (especially in aerospace engineering, holy shit).

I am basically an over-glorified editor.

>be american
>work a job
>learn to diy
>go to college
>beansandrice.jpg
>financialresponsibility.exe
>saveandinvest.bat
I swear people only suffer because of themselves sometimes.

Such a strawman argument.
>go to college and choose a "real" degree like STEM instead of fucking gender studies and almost guaranteed a job with benefits right our of college