"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
vintag.es/2017/01/naser-al-din-shah-qajar-and-his-84.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Legion_(1941–45)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aserbaidschanische_Legion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being overthrown by the CIA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany

>listening to this loser
>ever
Fuck off nu/pol/
Sage

>What did he mean by this?
muh dik

He meant that you wh*tes are our cumsluts like (F)ersians are

Persians are white according to Spencer.

Persian girls are fucking hot. Used to date one once. Lovely girl, also not muslim so that was really great.

>"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer
Maybe at one time but the Persians got browned long ago by the low IQ Arabs.

I'm proud to be a Persian. We Polacks are the real Aryans.

Persians are white.

Persians are awesome with or without (((them))) telling us

Idk, but we've been enemies with Persians for a very long time.

Treat shills appropriately

Can confirm. I don't think I've met a Persian girl yet who wasn't at least modestly attractive. Would bleach.

Iranian shitskin. Fuck this cosher "nationalist" racemixer

persian girls are hot.. crazy in the sack too

It means he secretly worships Ahura Mazda.

Isn't his wife of some Iranian ancestry?

Why should there always be this shill master kikeish crypto-cuck on the thread.
We got it, you're gay. GTFO

Persians are the true aryans.

Is his wife Persian? I remember she has massive milkers.

Alexander the Great and greeks empire
Zoroastrianism and Christianism

He meant fuck the Jews and Saudis

Indo European heritage aka aryan.

right
vintag.es/2017/01/naser-al-din-shah-qajar-and-his-84.html
>pic realted

She's a Georgian Arab subhuman. On this basis along this race traitor should be tortuterd to death by racesally aware and proud whites for being subversive white genocide-enabler
t. Shitskins and shitskin loving sub humans. You will be the. First to hang on the day of the rope, right next to your low in brown pests

>Richard Spencer
I dislike his fanboyism of the German Reich and Nietzsche and expansionism.
Richard Spencer is not a good guy or a nationalist.
He's a German Supremacist.

There is a community of Zorastrian Persians here in Canada, my thoughts? Based. Anti Islam, pro freedom, extremely proud of their heritage, basically proto Christians. Also the Zorastrian ones seem to have remained "pure" and are significantly more Aryan like than their Islamic cousins. Also yes their women are hot, would bleach those big bronze milkers.

That must be why you always resort to rape, everyone in the world thinks you're the ugliest species to ever crawl across the Earth.

Europeans and the Indo-Iranic peoples share a common ancestor from the Caspian pontic steppe in the Caucasus mountains

Anybody who doesn't know about the Indo European peoples is a fucking retard

This. They still have pockets of whiteness left, that are then persecuted by jealous ugly brown people. See the Yazidi, the Kalash, Nuristanis and some of the Alawaites for more proof.

She looks closer to European than any spic I’ve ever seen

shut up you nigger iranians are usually white or onlive , also our country look way more whiter than yours

Listening to Spencer talk about European and Persian connections is like asking an American for geographical locations.

Kek, I knew all the fags shilling for some low IQ brown subhumans were shitskin monkeys. Canada is a British made white country, fuck off back to your desert camil fucking nigger

Zorastrian Persians also mixed with indians true iranian breeds can be find in north where white iranians live

>- Richard Spencer
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

this sage

Yeah, seriously.
Iran has been overrun by mongols and arabs million times since the persian and european branches split to the point there is almost nothing left in common.

so much make up

I don’t think Uyghurs are Indo Europeans.

lol I am from caucasus region you fucking negro no deserts there nether ugly ass pro niggers like you also nazis recruited 150000 people in ww2 from my area to kill niggers like you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Legion_(1941–45)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aserbaidschanische_Legion

>white Iranians
Piss off shitskin, there not a single white person bellow the Dunabe.
These are the Fucking shitskin north American monkey calling Western Europeans non-white

only south and parts of center north is still white user

nigger please !!!!!!!

hell yeah

If you're going to LARP as a nat soc, at least pretend to have some understanding of the ideology.
Hitler specifically said that the Iranians are Aryans. They're cousins to our Indo-European ancestors.

>Hairy goatfucking monkey Arab nazis
Jus kys non-white subhuman

caucasus region united under georgian waffen ss

Persians are more Aryan than modern Germans, who are all mongol mongrels after WW2.

at least we are not getting blacked lol

meme flags were a mistake

Nazism is a form of NatSoc you insipid ape. Being NatSoc does not mean you are a Nazi

Ended, you niggers are blackening Anglo Canada and destroying white civilizations

haha white civilizations ahmed please you are one live under sharia also caucasus region is oldest white civilization you fucking nigger

When our ancestors moved out of Africa and settled Europe, they left behind them a people who settled much of what became Persia. They are our ancestral cousins.

r8 me user

Iranian nationalist here. Fuck white people. Stay away from our woman cumskins.

So wtf are you and your sandnigger kin doing in Canada.
go back to the"great white" civilization of Donkeyfuckinstan

Shitskin/10

I am just here to help fellow white men and women and use the opportunity to improve my life, my country is fucked beacause of muslim shits and half breeds,also I am a citizen bitch

Are you from Iran?

Iranians are shitskins. Spencer is just pushing white globalism and we wuz tier revisionism

stop larping nigger

yea I am

Read the whole article... What the fuck ?

people from north are white , shitskins and half breeds like a picture are live in south and center

Iranian aremt white, butt hose soldiers dont look like your typical Iranians. They could be from the southern regions.

Pic related, Persians from the north.

Iranians are honorary Aryans.

i thought only afghans wore those hats

Southern Iran to be precise. Central Iranians on average dont look like that except for some isfahanis, also when you say north I'm guessing youre including most of east and west?

north is georgian , gilaki , talyshi , ... we aren't arab rape babies

Stupid cumskin, we're the only aryans.

well center 20% white but north is like 90%

look like US marines with dumb hats

shut up traitor

Georgians, gilakis and tylish are a minority in the north, specifically georgians as ive never met one from Iran, unless you mean people of possible georgian ancestry?

Most of north Iran is ethnically Persian e.g.. tehran, markaz, semnan, golestan, mazandaran, hamedan, zanj etc..

>Be a piece of land inbetween europ and the middle east
>those 2 fight over you for centuries
>end up as the rape babby

Could I get a get a middle eastern gf bros?

What is your definition of white though?

Would you consider pic related as being white, cause thats your typical north Iranian.

bitcch please
giliakis are well over 6 milion
talysh 1 milion
georgian 250000
azerbaijanis 25 milion also markaz is not north

Iranians are still the same as theyve always been since the times of the Achaemenids according to studys.

>The Anglo is most evolved
Smashing news, chaps.

kinda well I have straight brown hair white fair skin so I think I am white also have neo nazis friends sooo

yea bro I hook you up

Literally no demographic census backs up your claim: The CIA World Factbook (which is based on 2013 statistics) gives the following numbers for the languages spoken in Iran today: Persian, Luri, Gilaki and Mazandarani 66%; Azerbaijani and other Turkic languages 18%; Kurdish 10%; Arabic 2%; Baloch 2%; others 1% (Armenian, Georgian, Circassian, Assyrian, etc.).[21]

Other sources, such as the Library of Congress, and the Encyclopedia of Islam (Leiden)[22] give Iran's ethnic groups as following: Persians 65%, Azerbaijanis 16%, Kurds 7%, Lurs 6%, Arabs 2%, Baloch 2%, Turkmens 1%, Turkic tribal groups (e.g. Qashqai) 1%, and non-Persian, non-Turkic groups (e.g. Armenians, Georgians, Assyrians, Circassians, Basseri ) less than 1%.[23]

Lmfao, fucking cuck.

Show me a pic, cause if you look like that guy in the pic then youre not white, as you have totally different facial features from most europeans and just have light skin. Im the same.

I'd fuck you

Imagine having a Persian wife with 3-5 kids in a two story house with a front, side, and back yard

I khow your kind dark skin subhumans who are try to convince us that we are not white because of census also racially Gilaks and Mazandaranisare genetically same as Peoples of the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilaks

shut up nigger white people talking

You wouldnt want one. Persian woman are batshit crazy, have shitty hairy bodys with no proportions and nasty looking blown out vajayjays.

not me but I look like that

He's setting up a narrative for when his fanboys realize he's a hack race traitor fraud for being married to an arabic chick