How will they reference her in R3?

How will they reference her in R3?

The girl Rolo saved us from.

>if Rolo hadn't killed her we'd have yet another 'worst girl wins' anime
Truly the hero we needed.

RIP BASED OTOUTO-KUN ;_;

Are you implying that she ever had a chance?

Around the halfway point in the series a mysterious assassin in a tight leather bodysuit will reveal herself, she'll look identical to Shirley. A few episodes later she'll die/lose her memories/Geass shenanigans and the rest of the season from that point on will inexplicably go downhill with ridiculous plot twists not actually related to the character herself.

She wouldn't even win the special olympics, let alone the lulubowl

Yes she did. Remember, in anime the worst girl is often the one with the best chances while best girl never wins. And between herself, Kallen and CC, she was definitely worst girl, as well as the most bland choice.

What was even the point in her character?

>Implying she wasn't the guaranteed winner of the lulubowl

>implying it wasn't CC, the one who gave him the power he needed to accomplish his goals, which is the only thing he truly cared about anyway.

there probably wasn't a lulubowl in the first place honestly, nigga is an asexual

He didn't even TRY to rape Kaguya

>Implying you cucks didn't cry when she died.

She would have done anything for Lulu.

>CC
Nunnally only.

>there probably wasn't a lulubowl in the first place honestly, nigga is an asexual
It was won long ago by the imouto for Lelouch is a legit incestfag.

>Implying you cucks didn't cry when she died
We had champagne that day.

I cried for Rolo.

Shirley passed, I laughed

Rolo died, I cried

This.

Taking responsibility

Do people hate Shirley because we had to watch her subplot instead of Lelouch taking over the world?

Because as a person she seems fine to me.

She's one of the nicest person in the show, I don't think anyone really hates her.

Who knows. Maybe CC will make some sort of obscure reference to 'the woman Lelouch lost' or she'll show up in a Lelouch flashback. Or they could include a fantasy about Lelouch's Ideal World like that old story they published once.

Some shippers do. She got a lot of hate back in the day whenever Lelouch so much as looked her way.

Homo no need to reply.

Yea. It's pretty messed up how more touching rolo's death was

>Because as a person she seems fine to me.

She's infatuated with lelouche because of looks and whatnot and would accept anything he does. That is her entire deal. Rolo did her a favor.

Way to miss her entire character.

>She's infatuated with lelouche because of looks and whatnot
The whole reason she fell for Lelouch was because she felt curious about who he was under his aloof, distant behavior. Her curiosity made her become his friend, and she fell in love with him in the process. They were such close friends that Lelouch lists her as one of the reasons why he's afraid his life at Ashford may come to an end if he reveals his identity, and this was back in the first few episodes of R1.

All of this is literally stated in the show, by the way.

>would accept anything he does
Bullshit again. Shirley gives Lelouch crap all of the time for betting, etc. She's pretty adamant about his bad habits. The only reason she forgives him for what he did to her is because she gets who Lelouch is and wants to keep him from being lonely.

Truly the best girl.

Probably. Also she is just nice girl in crazy show so she kind of dosent fit.

I hate her for being a boring irrelevant drama queen shit that was stuck in a character development loop that took way too much time to be concluded.

I don't blame you, but I can't hate her. I can only hate the writers.

Her mother will show up just to die.

I wish she had a little brother or something.

Lelouch will start kissing CC/Kallen but stop because he'll remember her death and blame himself for it.

But he's done it before just fine.

The only Geass character death who made me cried is Euphemia's. The rest are huge pieces of shit who aren't worth shedding a single tear.

>Shirley
>worst girl
You forgot the Euphiesexual tablefucker.

>Nina actually activates a bomb that would have kill just about everyone she knows for a girl she met 3-4 times
>Next time she shows up she yells at her friend for asking how she has been doing

Is it even a contest? Nina is awful

>How will they reference her in R3?

She'll be a character in R3

She was the everygirl. The one who represented normality and the innocence of Lelouch's school days, in contrast to the green witch and the terrorist.

fuck what is wrong with her?

she is even worse than fucking Rolo ffs

Rolo appreciation thread?

>that music that plays during his death
Fucking hell man

>nigga is an asexual
He tried to fuck Kallen when he got depressed tho
And he also had complicated feelings for Shirley

Fuck, Nina died, right? I can't remember. I really hope that would-be carpet muncher got fucking destroyed, and not in a sexual way.

No she lived even though she's a mass murderer just like Nunnally.

They'll show her tombstone.

They won't

She was captured by the families of the Pendragon victims. She suffered a long and agonizing death.

One of the characters will accidentally step in some dog shit.

This is now my headcanon. I hope table-kun gets to have his revenge too.

But Euphie was more annoying than Shirley

>when the table has splinters

She'll return as Lulu's lovely fiancé.

You can't marry a corpse.

Being a Shirleyfag is pure suffering, seems whenever the character gets brought up it's always about her dying.

Yeah, so what ? I guess we should also shit on most of the cast of Evangelion then.

Might as well do it now before she magically returns next year.

That scene was so fucked.
I always wondered if Nunnally knew what she was doing in there with her blind person super hearing and all and waited for her to climax before coming in.

I'm sure she smelled something fishy

If I was her I would have screwed with Nina so badly, dropping subtle hints her and there about my super hearing or her love of laminated oak.

Nina's a little unstable though, may not be the best idea.

Her boring irrelevancy was kinda the point to her character. She was the anchor Lelouch had to the care-free normal life of Lelouch Lampruuuge, once she died he lost his reason to be normal.

kek

They won't